#RASTAFARIANS KINGS OF SINGLE

w24OWa9.png

Rastafarians is an elite singles clan that has been around Ikov, RSPS Pk, Os Scape, Near Reality, Chaos Realm, ArteroPk and more.

This is our game now.

Leaders - @Bobby Lashly & @X  D  X  D

Requirements:
-Top Tier Hybrid/NHer

-2 Member referrals
-TeamSpeak 3 Downloaded

-Must be active & loyal
-Must be mature

Invites Only.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, #Rastafarians said:

w24OWa9.png

Rastafarians is an elite singles clan that has been around Ikov, RSPS Pk, Os Scape, Near Reality, Chaos Realm, ArteroPk and more.

This is our game now.

Leaders - @Bobby Lashly & @X  D  X  D

Requirements:
-Top Tier Hybrid/NHer

-2 Member referrals
-TeamSpeak 3 Downloaded

-Must be active & loyal
-Must be mature

Invites Only.

Good Luck.

ex bbb cringe -.-

well they're trip was sadly brought to an end when they're member "X D X D" died for max to yoeriwada, and when apparantly this guy had 8 brews from 7 wilderness, and i was in spawnables, cmon rastas or w.e u guys are :P all rsps teams the same, show some better quality next time, me 1 rastes 0 :P

c842fc56956d35551c32e9ada41631bf.png

P.S gotta rep the "help" at ditch :P nice 8 brews from 7 wildy bro

12 minutes ago, CrowBox said:

well they're trip was sadly brought to an end when they're member "X D X D" died for max to yoeriwada, and when apparantly this guy had 8 brews from 7 wilderness, and i was in spawnables, cmon rastas or w.e u guys are :P all rsps teams the same, show some better quality next time, me 1 rastes 0 :P

Always on altsssss

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CrowBox said:

LMFAOOOOOO WHEN THE FUCK DID I DIE?????????????????????????

fYiar9n.png

the fucking propaganda is real

we legit 4-0d u guys today with 1 of ur members flopping for max

p.s u kno ur ff scum when you make propaganda posts lmfao clown.

Summarising today: Risk fought one of them, forgot tabs so someone attacked him and Arun killed me for banter forgetting it wouldn't be his loot then they go around saying "why gg for ags" :smiley:

Later on that day they were having a pk trip at easts, they tbed me on both my alts and both times there was a 6 man fall in (3 tbers LOL?) and there was legit 2 of us and we still managed to get a box both times awful team tbh they have no clue what they're doing. Died one time to "bobby" because of the ags spec glitch where it won't let you eat for some reason lol (fix this). Also, they use water/drag capes with zuriels/morgan/stat and shit with max lmfao

Not to mention the numerous failed attempts in killing one of us when we were tbed, 99% of the time we got a box and we were still outnumbered and outgeared

I individually called every single member out for a 1v1 at ::oldbrid none of them accepted or showed up, then as soon as numbers slowly were getting matched all of them left easts and showed up in ns gear LOL embarrassing team.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Summarising today: Risk fought one of them, forgot tabs so someone attacked him and Arun killed me for banter forgetting it wouldn't be his loot then they go around saying "why gg for ags" :smiley:

Later on that day they were having a pk trip at easts, they tbed me on both my alts and both times there was a 6 man fall in (3 tbers LOL?) and there was legit 2 of us and we still managed to get a box both times awful team tbh they have no clue what they're doing. Died one time to "bobby" because of the ags spec glitch where it won't let you eat for some reason lol (fix this). Also, they use water/drag capes with zuriels/morgan/stat and shit with max lmfao

Not to mention the numerous failed attempts in killing one of us when we were tbed, 99% of the time we got a box and we were still outnumbered and outgeared

I individually called every single member out for a 1v1 at ::oldbrid none of them accepted or showed up, then as soon as numbers slowly were getting matched all of them left easts and showed up in ns gear LOL embarrassing team.

said this bare times, if u eat after the animation starts of a hit that is about to kil you it will not register as to the game you are already registered as dead. Same as if you pray switch after the animation of the hit has started it will not register, its not a glitch ts just the way the game is coded

u also forgot to mention how funny it was when I killed you

• Upvote 1

this team is already closed, lost max sets to ppl in water capes + arma sets and ccbows, bbb scum can never compete, thanks for trying tho ragging team lol embarrasing, partyboy1738 got redbarred and came in phoenix necks + cbow was pretty cringe and embarrasing for them

Closed in 1 day? lel 

• Upvote 1

u guys keep complaining bout us using max, lmfao if u rerards weren't pussy forum hiders and actually new how to pk u wouldn't be scared to risk. We didn't die yday and we killed plently of kids for their bank.

You guys could keep talking about how u guys almost killed us and shit, I know it's very exciting when u can almost kill a rasta member :fp: lmfao 

P.S keep claiming we closed. Well be scavenging the wildy for free lewts. #RASTA

55 minutes ago, X D X D said:

u guys keep complaining bout us using max, lmfao if u rerards weren't pussy forum hiders and actually new how to pk u wouldn't be scared to risk. We didn't die yday and we killed plently of kids for their bank.

You guys could keep talking about how u guys almost killed us and shit, I know it's very exciting when u can almost kill a rasta member :fp: lmfao 

P.S keep claiming we closed. Well be scavenging the wildy for free lewts. #RASTA

u tb/kill welf nhers for redskulls pls lmfao rasta has more tbers then actual pkers smh

20 hours ago, X D X D said:

JgopYpN.png

1 hour ago, King Falador said:

Trying too hard to be known on other servers.

[10:22:13 AM] Robert l Falador Guard: Whos this team "rasta" on os-scape mate? They are talking a lot of shit on roatpkz lmfao.
[10:22:23 AM] Situations: Rasta Who? bunch of random wanabes lmfao.

Can't question Situations on that one 9_9

23 hours ago, King Falador said:

Trying too hard to be known on other servers.

[10:22:13 AM] Robert l Falador Guard: Whos this team "rasta" on os-scape mate? They are talking a lot of shit on roatpkz lmfao.
[10:22:23 AM] Situations: Rasta Who? bunch of random wanabes lmfao.

We opened as rastas on this game we weren't Rastas before

*facepalm* 

hater gonna hate on the best hahhahahahahaha we over here taking banks

[23:47] Yoobs : Smackd gave them the items, the admin cp doesen't lie ;)

0d26feddd3dbbe710965f61287169f0a.png

btw "cassidy" dude w.e u are  4c07557c50c03d8d9d17998663c10ca9.png

No lol, I didn't give him items. We're cool I met him after killing his main "I'm best Tri" in a fun fight then I gave him back his Max set.

Beleive me or not, you believing me isn't relevant to me at all @Sinister

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.