Ingame suggestions!

Hey, i though i'd throw in a few suggestions.

1. Trident of the swamp/Trident

latest?cb=20150109000928

Why a trident of the swamp, well it's used for tbing purposes usually, and also the charges of them on a pk server are used to kill the monsters who are about to pj u off the kill

and i guess it looks good :D

2. Anglerfish

anglerfish... ahh yeah it's been suggested alot of times, but i haven't seen any explanations why it should cost the pkp i suggest it should cost

latest?cb=20160214075400

The anglerfish is used as the best food on 07 currently, what it does is boost ur hp by 21 hp, example if ur 99 hp and u eat it u will be at 121 hp, it should cost 5-10 pkp each, cause u can obviously stack to 121 hp and be unkillable to stacks.

Here's a gif of me eating a anglerfish on 07..

5eb70f9be4ae59ee42de89e98a6631e2.gif

And for the last and most important imo, the saradomin brews... 

The saradomin brews should cost 5 pkp each, because the "Nsers/Raggers" of the server are so annoying with them, like for real... they bring no risk whatsoever, camp a ely which is free, and just take 20 brews and harass you, dd on your fights etc.

Sure u'l say, adding brews to the pkp shop won't stop ragging, yes it won't indeed, but if the brews are in the pkp shop, they will atleast have 2 risk brews, wasting their own pkp, and making it for us hybrids easier to kill for fast pkp.

latest?cb=20111128060659

Thats all of my suggestions for now, i hope Gretar takes a look at these!

Have a good day :)

• Upvote 7

1. Yes, it could be added when new bosses are added so players can earn them by bossing and it should cost decent amount of pkp so players can camp for it.

2. Support. Maybe a fishing spot could be added in the wilderness to fish them, and to make deep wilderness more active.

3. Support, Saradomin potions could cost 2-3 pkp each.

support on trident of the swamp and anglerfish only if they are spawnable and replace rocktails

no support to brews being in the pkp shop cos ucant stop nsers they will jus use food instead

@Xbrzh i think d def is reasonable for 800 pkp cos its a 1 off purchase but if u cant afford it rune def is almost as good with only 1 str bonus and 5 att bonus less

5 hours ago, CrowBox said:

Why a trident of the swamp, well it's used for tbing purposes usually, and also the charges of them on a pk server are used to kill the monsters who are about to pj u off the kill

Yeah, not a problem with this at all. Adds another magical stave into the game and that should be interesting to see used, and I hope that it's possible to use the built-in magical attack against people in PvP.

2. Anglerfish

anglerfish... ahh yeah it's been suggested alot of times, but i haven't seen any explanations why it should cost the pkp i suggest it should cost

The anglerfish is used as the best food on 07 currently, what it does is boost ur hp by 21 hp, example if ur 99 hp and u eat it u will be at 121 hp, it should cost 5-10 pkp each, cause u can obviously stack to 121 hp and be unkillable to stacks.

Okay, I don't actually see a problem with this. If people wish to spend PKP for food, that's their choice and I don't think they're being restricted in any way by this update due to the fact that they have Sara-brews to get 115hp, and have rocktails. If rocktails are removed after this has been implemented, they still have manta's or potatoes so it wouldn't matter all that much regardless.

The saradomin brews should cost 5 pkp each, because the "Nsers/Raggers" of the server are so annoying with them, like for real... they bring no risk whatsoever, camp a ely which is free, and just take 20 brews and harass you, dd on your fights etc.

Sure u'l say, adding brews to the pkp shop won't stop ragging, yes it won't indeed, but if the brews are in the pkp shop, they will atleast have 2 risk brews, wasting their own pkp, and making it for us hybrids easier to kill for fast pkp.

This however...

This is another level of nope.

With the above mentioned, the only other way to increase health above the base 99hp is through Saradomin brews due to them being free. On top of this, they're a VERY common combo-food and without the ability of kwamb's ingame, the only form of combo-food. 

So, with the removal of Rocktails to be replaced with Anglers, and with the removal of Brews to being PKP-inducing, it is literally causing players to be forced to buy something that is necessary for PK'ing in accordance to any PK'er that is even the tiniest bit decent. 

On top of this, Hybrids often use this, and so do mains in every form of PK'ing. 
- Just because it doesn't appeal to you due to raggers does not mean we have to debilitate every other player to suit you. 
Ragging is against the rules, therefore I don't understand the point you was trying to make. 
If you don't like someone ragging you, move out of edgeville and take timestamps or videos of them ragging you and simply request a ban/punishment for them.

I am struggling to see the indication that leads to such a necessary potion being forced to drain your PKP, and to new players to the server this is going to be extremely off-putting due to the fact that they are nearly forced to buy all supplies.

What's next? Costs of Super-restores and Sanfews because they go hand-in-hand with brews and they restore prayer points?

This causes a massive effect on the majority of the player base due to the fact that they wont be able to afford to keep on buying sara-brews.
(Combats are a different story because of the fact that both strength and attack varients are free, and therefore it's a matter of convenience).

I'm sorry but no.
I can go further into this but I think i've spoke enough and covered enough points on why this is a horrible, horrible suggestion.

As for the other suggestions, I fully agree with.
Nice post.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, CrowBox said:

latest?cb=20150109000928

Agreed especially if we add new bosses

2. Anglerfish

Agreed will be added at some point

Agreed will probably be polled though

1 hour ago, Fancy Boots said:

Yeah, not a problem with this at all. Adds another magical stave into the game and that should be interesting to see used, and I hope that it's possible to use the built-in magical attack against people in PvP.

Okay, I don't actually see a problem with this. If people wish to spend PKP for food, that's their choice and I don't think they're being restricted in any way by this update due to the fact that they have Sara-brews to get 115hp, and have rocktails. If rocktails are removed after this has been implemented, they still have manta's or potatoes so it wouldn't matter all that much regardless.

This however...

This is another level of nope.

With the above mentioned, the only other way to increase health above the base 99hp is through Saradomin brews due to them being free. On top of this, they're a VERY common combo-food and without the ability of kwamb's ingame, the only form of combo-food. 

So, with the removal of Rocktails to be replaced with Anglers, and with the removal of Brews to being PKP-inducing, it is literally causing players to be forced to buy something that is necessary for PK'ing in accordance to any PK'er that is even the tiniest bit decent. 

On top of this, Hybrids often use this, and so do mains in every form of PK'ing. 
- Just because it doesn't appeal to you due to raggers does not mean we have to debilitate every other player to suit you. 
Ragging is against the rules, therefore I don't understand the point you was trying to make. 
If you don't like someone ragging you, move out of edgeville and take timestamps or videos of them ragging you and simply request a ban/punishment for them.

I am struggling to see the indication that leads to such a necessary potion being forced to drain your PKP, and to new players to the server this is going to be extremely off-putting due to the fact that they are nearly forced to buy all supplies.

What's next? Costs of Super-restores and Sanfews because they go hand-in-hand with brews and they restore prayer points?

This causes a massive effect on the majority of the player base due to the fact that they wont be able to afford to keep on buying sara-brews.
(Combats are a different story because of the fact that both strength and attack varients are free, and therefore it's a matter of convenience).

I'm sorry but no.
I can go further into this but I think i've spoke enough and covered enough points on why this is a horrible, horrible suggestion.

As for the other suggestions, I fully agree with.
Nice post.

Ragging is against the rules, don't see that being true, cause most of these ppl still ragging EVERYONE they feel like, i make a post, it would mean i have 2 take 30 min video clips lol

1 hour ago, CrowBox said:

Ragging is against the rules, don't see that being true, cause most of these ppl still ragging EVERYONE they feel like, i make a post, it would mean i have 2 take 30 min video clips lol

If that's your ONLY argument for the reason on why Saradomin Brews need to be Removed and re-introduced for PKP costs, I rest my case.

Instead, you should be asking for a revamp on the Ragging rule, not debilitating every single player on the server other than the ones with the banks to afford high amounts of potions to PK normally. 

Makes no sense what-so-ever. 

You want food to cost PKP, Super Combats cost PKP, THE ONLY COMBO-FOOD ingame atm to cost PKP and the FUTURE COMBO-FOOD to cost PKP?
This is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense.

I understand the point on how ragging needs to be stopped, this isn't the way how.

57 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

If that's your ONLY argument for the reason on why Saradomin Brews need to be Removed and re-introduced for PKP costs, I rest my case.

Instead, you should be asking for a revamp on the Ragging rule, not debilitating every single player on the server other than the ones with the banks to afford high amounts of potions to PK normally. 

Makes no sense what-so-ever. 

You want food to cost PKP, Super Combats cost PKP, THE ONLY COMBO-FOOD ingame atm to cost PKP and the FUTURE COMBO-FOOD to cost PKP?
This is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense.

I understand the point on how ragging needs to be stopped, this isn't the way how.

honest it isnt even just the ragging thing but that is big too but sometimes when people are tbed or tanking other people make accounts for them that are lvl 1 and just kill each other to get 2 invo full of brews

Edited by SmokeyMontana
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

honest it isnt even just the ragging thing but that is big too but sometimes when people are tbed or tanking other people make accounts for them that are lvl 1 and just kill each other to get 2 invo full of brews

True, but again, this isn't a problem of brews, it's a problem with abusing the loopholes in rules which are outdated and people are pushing it to the limit.

You can always remove brews, but they'll do the same thing with mantas, rocktails whatever. It doesn't matter. 28 rocktails ontop of his food already and coming again and again. You'll have the exact same problem.

The removal of brews and forcing them to cost pkp is stupid imo. Debilitate the whole server to suit the needs of a handful of individuals.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, CrowBox said:

latest?cb=20150109000928

Support, comes in useful for pvming and tbs

2. Anglerfish

latest?cb=20160214075400

Here's a gif of me eating a anglerfish on 07..

5eb70f9be4ae59ee42de89e98a6631e2.gif

Support, useful af when bridding

latest?cb=20111128060659

No, this won't put an end to ragging anyway they'll just come back with an inv full of rocktails everytime they die

Edited by Why Gg