Roatpkz clanning is at a sad, sad place

It has been this way, I admit, for as long as clanning has been around, but I would say right now Roatpkz clanning is in a very poor place.

Easts

Prior to 2014, where this "nhing" (better known to less clueless pkers as ragging) meta had begun, Roatpkz east dragons was a place for 1v1ing. Since then, it has evolved from a toxic area (later 2014 into 2015) to the go-to team pking area. In that time, Roatpkz has made minimal updates and improvements to improve clanning. 

Coming from someone with a background in the clan world, easts is normally a fun place to pk, but it is never regarded as somewhere that clans fight to prove their superiority. It's a run in (matched opts) destination due to it's tanking difficulty, but for teams to do battle with lopsided numbers would seem eerily desperate and not looking to prove themselves.

Unlike Runescape, though, Roatpkz has no way out if you get tbed. The only way out of easts on Roatpkz would be through the poor pathing at lvl 1, and if people have a spear, getting tbed at easts is a death wish. 

Clans on Roatpkz

Fear, fear, fear. A very flagrantly disgusting view to see the apprehension of every single team on here to hit any team in gear. Both of the teams on here actually make the case that I care SO much about team pking and I take it SOOOOO seriously, yet I freely go out into the wilderness solo, with 2 people, with 3 people, any number. To me, this is just a GAME. I know the risk I take going into the wild and it doesn't bother me to hit the floor. 

When Lavish are pking, 5 Alive hit the bank booths, When 5 alive are pking, Lavish hit the bank booths. It's a cat and mouse game that's very sad to see. Such fear over a game lol. I have never hidden from a fight and it's especially sad to see my old team lose a set of balls just because I'm not there (5 alive)

My team hitting Lavish with 4 vs like 10 only 2 in gear and them bailing immediately

bd1dc011ce4e0296a06a87805a565b27.gif

The whole server (lol) including both teams attacking me. 5alive has no interest in massing, would rather sit there in d hide rather than seizing the opportunity. 

Solutions

Self-incremination

Ultimately, something like this can easily be done by the players. I think if the teams come out of hiding and do battle with each other in a way that would prove something, I think that would improve the single community drastically. If both teams show willingness to come out and fight I think the smaller teams could take the opportunity to jump on the bigger teams when they're down and make mass recruiting less of a commonplace. More deep wilderness pking (which both teams have resisted out of fear) would also assist in the idea of mass recruiting. Mage bank is a place that's solo-able and would help smaller teams. I think all of this depends on how willing teams are to accept they will have ups and downs which scares people to death. 

Gretar

There are a list of updates that Gretar COULD do, and that he also NEEDS to do. 

Could
-Add an incentive to go deep wilderness (single boss)
-Add a timer to go up to easts after you die if you spawn a custom set
-Add a brew limit (12-14)

Need
-Fix dragon spear
-Fix pathing
-Add working dragons back to east drags

-This was in no way written with anger or malice, I wrote this hours after I died and I don't care anyway =P

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 3
Just now, Estimated said:

Great thread, But don't you see a slight improvement? A lot of clans action been going on even tho its like 2 teams who stick to bank booths whenever both are on as you mentioned kappa...

It's good that more people are trying, no doubt about that, but I think with that should come a higher priority for the server to improve

Just now, Dodo said:

So now that you're in the receiving end of clan trips, means that it's a turn for the worst? You weren't complaining when you were in your teams and doing the same exact same thing to other players. Sucks doesn't it. This post is just a hypocrites taste of his own medicine. 

Pretty sure I stated that it's always been bad at the beginning of the thread? I don't get a "taste of my own medicine" when I don't want to? If you're not going to throw feedback at the thread why would you even post?

Just now, she rags said:

gf

lavish

Just now, hickory do said:

gf team lavish too strong, dodo is correct too.

@my reply to the other guy. Idk, maybe you guys just don't want to see the server improve? I'm curious, do you both think the server is where it should be in terms of clanning? 

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

It's good that more people are trying, no doubt about that, but I think with that should come a higher priority for the server to improve

Pretty sure I stated that it's always been bad at the beginning of the thread? I don't get a "taste of my own medicine" when I don't want to? If you're not going to throw feedback at the thread why would you even post?

@my reply to the other guy. Idk, maybe you guys just don't want to see the server improve? I'm curious, do you both think the server is where it should be in terms of clanning? 

I think the server needs more wilderness teleports like ::44s for sure.

Just now, Dodo said:

Nonetheless #lavish gf mate

Absolutely brainless

@Smackd clean up thread please, I'm looking for actual content 

Just now, Tribrid said:

I agree with the fixing of the bugs u mentioned +1

On the gif of you hitting team lavish we were focusing purple beard and he died for loot, we didnt bail lmao after he died u guys ran

Nope lol, we hit you and all of your ahrims ran. He got out and then ran back in multi when we were fucking around trying to kill one of ur mystics and got speared

edit: i have the whole thing recorded if u wanna see

Edited by Kihfan55

You've clearly written this out of anger because you failed to mention any of this before when you were doing the same thing to players when "ph" and "meridian" was open.

You have no actual serious team to pk with which is why you're making these stupid suggestions. Everything's fine the way it is :)

The only support you'll get from me in this thread is adding drags to easts and pathing.

2 minutes ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

Good thread. 

I was luring you guys down and made it out. I came back and died in multi. 

6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Absolutely brainless

@Smackd clean up thread please, I'm looking for actual content 

Nope lol, we hit you and all of your ahrims ran. He got out and then ran back in multi when we were fucking around trying to kill one of ur mystics and got speared

edit: i have the whole thing recorded if u wanna see

alright could be i'm  not sure about it

anyways one more thing I think that should be fixed is being able to teleport under level 10 wild when not tbed

Edited by Tribrid
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Why Gg said:

You've clearly written this out of anger because you failed to mention any of this before when you were doing the same thing to players when "ph" and "meridian" was open.

You have no actual serious team to pk with which is why you're making these stupid suggestions. Everything's fine the way it is :)

The only support you'll get from me in this thread is adding drags to easts and pathing.

Which part have I written out of anger? What have I said isn't true that is written out of anger and not logic?

Just now, Smackd said:

It's that way because of Edge Pking.

yea I understand but it would be nice to able to have that rule set on only the edgeville zone
if not Gretar should just make it that u can teleport under lvl 10 wild, people in edgeville will probably just dm anyway(the rune and pure pkers)

Just now, panic2hard said:

Roat pkz clan pking is pretty stupid tbh go from other servers clan pking to roat pkz and you will see the difference and how garbage it is lmfao 

So true and it's so funny seeing people who have no experience on this thread saying things like "it's just fine" just because they started on here lol

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

So true and it's so funny seeing people who have no experience on this thread saying things like "it's just fine" just because they started on here lol

People will think the way they want too and believe what they want, I don't enjoy clan pking on roat pkz its missing the fun and enjoyment of 'clan' pking that other servers and runescape have.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Which part have I written out of anger? What have I said isn't true that is written out of anger and not logic?

It's not logic, the only real reason you have written this is because no team wants you and you're getting fed up of being teamed and killed every single time you enter easts.

Just salty tbh.

3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

It's not logic, the only real reason you have written this is because no team wants you and you're getting fed up of being teamed and killed every single time you enter easts.

Just salty tbh.

Clan pking is shit, "Lavish" and "5alive" No offence to both teams but this shit is honestly retarded, Both teams only come out when the other is not or just not playing & there isn't really any clan pking going on its just you two teams vsing each other and posting on forums, Roat pkz should be filled with more cc's and competitive pking instead of having two clans fight each other everyday and claim which one is better on forums. I'm speaking from what I see and hear, I don't have beef with anyone on this server or care to cause drama because its childish and stupid, I just agree with jake that clan pking today on roat pkz is extremely boring and stupid in my opinion, Everyday I see the same shit from both clans killing each other for max sets... I just want roat pkz to evolve and have an actual real clan pking/ community instead of seeing same people making different clan names and doing the same shit everyday/week thats all, Like I said if you play any other server and clan pk you will see the difference..

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Just salty tbh.

Then speak with content? Which part of what I said isn't logical? If what your saying is true than give an example of how my thread is salty?

Just now, panic2hard said:

Clan pking is shit, "Lavish" and "5alive" No offence to both teams but this shit is honestly retarded, Both teams only come out when the other is not or just not playing & there isn't really any clan pking going on its just you two teams vsing each other and posting on forums, Roat pkz should be filled with more cc's and competitive pking instead of having two clans fight each other everyday and claim which one is better on forums. I'm speaking from what I see and hear, I don't have beef with anyone on this server or care to cause drama because its childish and stupid, I just agree with jake that clan pking today on roat pkz is extremely boring and stupid in my opinion, Everyday I see the same shit from both clans killing each other for max sets... I just want roat pkz to evolve and have an actual real clan pking/ community instead of seeing same people making different clan names and doing the same shit everyday/week thats all, Like I said if you play any other server and clan pk you will see the difference..

Exactly why I made this thread tbh

Stupidest post, you say we don't fight eachother yet we have killed them for max sets and its not the same shit 'both clans killing each other for max sets' team-lavish havemt died for max once. Also if you're going to complain about having only 2 clans then make your own?

I said all you guys do is fight each other and then when one team is offline you act like you guys are god pkers @ deep wildy lmfao .... Even if you haven't died my point still makes sense, You just dislike me and try to make me look stupid on forums when I am clearly stating facts, You can believe what you want and think what you want but roat pkz clan pking is shit id like to see lavish go to other servers filled with cc's and take on them instead of just camping roat pkz killing some randoms in wildy and fighting the same team aka "5alive", The problem with people like you hickory is your egos are too big to listen or to try and understand what anyone else has to say you are just hard headed and its fine. I just want to see clan pking change for the better and have more cc's to make the server more alive and fun

Just now, King Falador said:

Dont worry jake lavish will be dead soon . 

That's the opposite of what I want 

Stupidest post, you say we don't fight eachother yet we have killed them for max sets and its not the same shit 'both clans killing each other for max sets' team-lavish havemt died for max once. Also if you're going to complain about having only 2 clans then make your own?

Just now, Dodo said:

#lavish never dies fam

There's a reason why Lavish "haven't died" for max and I pretty much account that in my thread. You guys (as does 5alive) fear pking in max if another team is out. The only way Lavish pk is if they can attack 2 or 3 people because you guys fear competition. 

IF teams are out, you guys just hide on your "arab man" accounts, lol, it's actually pathetic. Why do you guys have those accounts if you aren't afraid of the competition? 

The fear of getting hit every second should be the intrigue in pking, not a reason to not pk.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, she rags said:

you were in otf killing ele pvmers at deepwild what the fuck are u talking about

Lmfao I was in otf for like a day bilal and I was never at ele please stop trying too hard you're just making yourself look bad 

Edit: Either way what does that have to do with anything when I was in otf with my friends we just went against the clan "doa" and I was only in otf for a few days barely did anything because I was busy working upstate lmfao tf are you talking about 

Edited by panic2hard
Just now, she rags said:

bro im not lying lol

oh and if there is only 2 clan "lavish" "5alive"

make a team and start recruiting

Would be nice if you gave any decent feedback. You're not justifying nor detesting your own actions. Do you think you and your team making Arab man accounts when 5alive are pking help clanning on here? If so, why?

Edited by Kihfan55
Just now, she rags said:

bro im not lying lol

oh and if there is only 2 clan "lavish" "5alive"

make a team and start recruiting

Don't care enough to start a cc lmfao I'm just saying id like to see something better from the clan community and shit I mostly just brid anyway I've never been really into clan pking I've tried it tho with otf on os-scape was fun for a while but I don't know maybe I'm just tired of rsps and should go back to runescape idk

37 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

That's the opposite of what I want 

There's a reason why Lavish "haven't died" for max and I pretty much account that in my thread. You guys (as does 5alive) fear pking in max if another team is out. The only way Lavish pk is if they can attack 2 or 3 people because you guys fear competition. 

IF teams are out, you guys just hide on your "arab man" accounts, lol, it's actually pathetic. Why do you guys have those accounts if you aren't afraid of the competition? 

The fear of getting hit every second should be the intrigue in pking, not a reason to not pk.

That's pretty funny speaking we don't have arabman accounts, and I never welfare pk, unless it's on my pure acc. I'm always on a max set. I think you're mistaking me for your team.

Edited by Dodo
15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

That's pretty funny speaking we don't have arabman accounts, and I never welfare pk, unless it's on my pure acc. I'm always on a max set. I think you're mistaking me for your team.

11 minutes ago, she rags said:

arab accs? we only have scouts

and what  first complaining there is no action no finally i made a team u ppl stil crying

ok

I'm sure an admin can confirm the mystic accounts who come up when you're not pking and leave when you are is all of you, why deny it? It's pointless and pushes us farther back in the clanning community.

This defensive attitude all of lavish put forth (aside from 1 or 2 people) is only telling me that the idea of threatening what you currently have (which isn't respectable nor impressive in any way) for the betterment of the game is something you don't want. 

The fact many of your members (which I'm sure is the same that will be said for 5 alive) took this thread as a flaming thread means to me that you identified where I have a point and it makes you angry. Why else would you be arguing such an amiable and gracious topic with insults and flame?

Edited by Kihfan55
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

I'm sure an admin can confirm the mystic accounts who come up when you're not pking and leave when you are is all of you, why deny it? It's pointless and pushes us farther back in the clanning community.

This defensive attitude all of lavish put forth (aside from 1 or 2 people) is only telling me that the idea of threatening what you currently have (which isn't respectable nor impressive in any way) for the betterment of the game is something you don't want. 

The fact many of your members (which I'm sure is the same that will be said) took this thread as a flaming thread means to me that you identified where I have a point and it makes you angry. Why else would you not be arguing such an amiable and gracious topic with insults and flame?

you made a whole topic about what we are doing i didnt see an topics back when you were in ph killing ppl

we just doing the same we are just on ts3 or skype having fun if we see ppl at risk and we got lots of ppl on we gonna try to kill you

i dont see this as a beef ting its just about killing and having fun

4 minutes ago, she rags said:

you made a whole topic about what we are doing i didnt see an topics back when you were in ph killing ppl

we just doing the same we are just on ts3 or skype having fun if we see ppl at risk and we got lots of ppl on we gonna try to kill you

i dont see this as a beef ting its just about killing and having fun

If both teams are content with scratching their own asses scared of stepping out with no desire to improve single on here, I guess that is a good enough answer lol

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Hahaha spy network has no team  now so he is crying.. "roat pkz clan community" theres 2 fucking teams buddy stop typing up paragraphs on forums cause u got no1 to pk with lol you really do have a talent for starting drama out of nothing.. I guess everything @Kevin said about u is true including the screenshots he showed me. Spy network first you talk about how you barely play this server and you dont care about it now you are here crying up a storm 

Yeah bro, I have been in the best teams on rs in both 2014 and 2016 and I'm in the best private server team but I am SO hurt that none of these people wanna pk with me!! I have been single pking before you even started playing runescape lol, if you think I'm making this thread because nobody will pk with me you have actually lost it. I could find 15 of the worst pkers (what I did with ph) and train them into single gods, albeit I have no desire to even play that much, though lol 

Tl;dr have 300x the single experience of anyone on these forums-I'm in a team and this is roatpkz, I don't care lol

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

wow you are a very popular internet rsps thug =) remember when you used to spam on yells to tsunade that ur from queens lmfaooo now kevin tells me you spend your day picking up trash at a park like the pigeon lady from home alone!! Look @ spy network he is in the best singles clan on a private server and has been in the best 2014 2016 team =) nice credentials ur doing a hybridding degree? 

Curious on how and why you decided to turn this attack on me? I'm a 2nd year college student with a job and sexy af irl and best hybrid on this game. I'm fine trust me lol

Kevin and Chris are 2 insecure virgins (which you clearly are as well) who decided to try to flame me about my irl life because they are both ugly insecure virgins irl who probably succumb to depression when they leave their house (again, you are as well)-both are upset because I decided I didn't want them under my wing as my protege anymore because they were too annoying and destroyed my team

I haven't had that job (which was a sick job did nothing for 8 hours and it was good pay) since april 2015 but sick intel bro

Edited by Kihfan55

Literally impossible to quote aspects of this thread to respond to so i'll just screen grab aspects of it

863093bff23b7c8fe4c8a3575f13ba88.png

- the honest truth is there really isn't any aspect of 'fear' which I think is laughable. we really don't care about this game, we just pk for fun. you genuinely do take the game seriously, you cannot deny it, you just spent a fair amount of time writing this entire thread which consists of things everyone who pks in a team knows already because you're genuinely passionate about it and probably made you happy writing about.

ea3d970671a6c88c056c82a12cbfdb26.png

- we really would rather fight Lavish, but considering they have x3 our numbers theres usually no point. even if we were dominating they would go on alts to have even more numbers on us (they have admitted to doing this so they can have 2 accounts in wilderness at the same time) 

14a5b9bd800595b2657f7d3c9e08f396.png

- we can't simply 'mass' jake, if you havent noticed, 99% of the people on this server hate everyone in 5alive. they would much prefer to join Lavish or just be friendly with them and rag for them against us. we couldn't match Lavish's numbers even if we wanted to.

505e15a2a2990946f23d60a34e74c7ce.png

- we would rather pk in deep wilderness but can't due to the facts stated above, as Lavish have way more numbers on us. we do pk in deep wilderness though and regularly scout it when we are looking for pkers.

this has only become a problem now that you are on the other end of it, this is how it has always been.

People like me have just dealt with it as its easts... its a place for raggers to go and teams to chill, I agree it should be deep wild but theres just no reason to do it, if i tele to mb or even easts when i know teams are there and there aren't a decent amount of lavish players on i know I'm just going to get speared halfed, then speared and rehalfed then die. if i try and run to the ditch ill just get speared in multi and theres really much point trying to tank it because ill just keep getting spear tbed. it would be dumb to tele to east when your team isn't on

i'm not gonna flame this topic and say that u are right... there's no point in us fighting lavish when we have 6 people on, and they have 3x the hybrids + the raggers...

The fact that dspear doesen't work is sad... (yes we did abuse it) but still it's really sad and should be fixed asap. yes, we would fight lavish at mb but obviously there's another bug that is if u bug it out (not gonna explain how it works, would take up too much time) anyway there's a bug at mb or pretty much everywhere that is a ladder/staircase people can attack u in combat, a magic axe is hitting u, doesen't matter people will be able to barrage/bolt you.. this server is very poorly coded for clanning at this stage, i support every solution u posted.

12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Could
-Add an incentive to go deep wilderness (single boss)
Agreed will probably be implemented in the future.
-Add a timer to go up to easts after you die if you spawn a custom set
Agreed could add a longer timer for non donator accounts.
-Add a brew limit (12-14)
Agreed.

Need
-Fix dragon spear
Yes.
-Fix pathing
Yes.
-Add working dragons back to east drags
Personally dont see the big deal if dragon are working or not.