Lol

20 minutes ago, desert ship said:

this dude keeps posting useless shit and get hated whole time, you can quit retard none wants you.

I'm not going to take you seriously, ever.

You're an arab, it'd just look weird if I took you seriously and actually decided to fight someone who I have already killed numerous times for max sets again..

32 minutes ago, desert ship said:

you made me tele? u were crying every fight :D

fun8td.png

Redbarred over 5 times and you always tabbed when I had 7+ left

I'm the best ever to log on Roat Pkz you can try how many times you want but you will never kill me, you didn't even have a fire cape you suck dick stop posting on my thread

And "crying"? Lol you mean I got annoyed at the game for tp'ing me everytime I tried to get to wests

6-0 though was easy 

22 minutes ago, 24k said:

Redbarred over 5 times and you always tabbed when I had 7+ left

I'm the best ever to log on Roat Pkz you can try how many times you want but you will never kill me, you didn't even have a fire cape you suck dick stop posting on my thread

And "crying"? Lol you mean I got annoyed at the game for tp'ing me everytime I tried to get to wests

6-0 though was easy 

Don't gas yourself. bitch

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

when why gg died 2 jake at wests 

(why gg on the ground) (c h o p p a & x m3rked xi trying to get him up)

lmfao you still cant beat me though pussy nigga thats u when i slapped u at canifis & erca tryna pick ur shit ass up u okay

1 minute ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

thats why you avoided me everytime i asked you to come on oss & 07 O.o

Was online for like 6 hours yesterday and the day before, saw you on w2 I even went looking for u but nowhere to seen lmfao and you're talking about avoiding? :S

Edited by Why Gg
9 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Ur not black stop trying to fit in with good pkers who think they're niggers

You can't ever @ me you pussy you almost commit suicide over an rsps little fucking ginger pipe down, oh yh how was getting bsed by your own friends lmfao dumb big nose squidward looking spastic

27 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

You can't ever @ me you pussy you almost commit suicide over an rsps little fucking ginger pipe down, oh yh how was getting bsed by your own friends lmfao dumb big nose squidward looking spastic

You're still talking about things that happened almost 3 years ago that you weren't even a part of or around for, relax buddy no need to get so riled up and loud over a video game when we both know you're some fat lowlife sitting in your room eating your big ass bag of Cheetos, greasy fingers typing hateful shit and nonsense into your keyboard lol. Also i wouldn't even call those people my friends because I've hardly talked to any of them since like April-may, I'm not in their group chat and I could care less about their petty nonsense. Stop talking like you're something, and stop talking like a nigger because we both know you're neither.

Edited by King Lee
1 minute ago, King Lee said:

You're still talking about things that happened almost 3 years ago that you weren't even a part of or around for, relax buddy no need to get so riled up and loud over a video game when we both know you're some fat lowlife sitting in your room eating your big ass bag of Cheetos, greasy fingers typing hateful shit and nonsense into your keyboard lol. Also i wouldn't even call those people my friends because I've hardly talked to any of them since like April-may, I'm not in their group chat and I could care less about their petty nonsense. Stop talking like you're something, and stop talking like a nigger because we both know you're neither.

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

suicide over rsps hhh

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

Everytime I flame you, you take it so personal and start thinking suicidal thoughts again with them long ass essays which no one boutta read btw

35 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Everytime I flame you, you take it so personal and start thinking suicidal thoughts again with them long ass essays which no one boutta read btw

Nowhere in that post did I start having 'suicidal' thoughts lol. seems like the only thing you can respond with are things that you weren't around for and that you just heard from your friends even though your friends weren't there themselves xD

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

Nowhere in that post did I start having 'suicidal' thoughts lol. seems like the only thing you can respond with are things that you weren't around for and that you just heard from your friends even though your friends weren't there themselves xD

Were there while you were being suicidal? I don't think anyone would want to be bruv I can already imagine what it's like, just you playing your usual emo music in the background whilst tearing up with a plastic fork in your hand nah safe I'd rather not want to be there lmfao

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Were there while you were being suicidal? I don't think anyone would want to be bruv I can already imagine what it's like, just you playing your usual emo music in the background whilst tearing up with a plastic fork in your hand nah safe I'd rather not want to be there lmfao

If music defines what I do on a day to day basis then why aren't you in prison

13 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

nigga has that screenie printed out and posted on his wall above his bed :D 

11-5 btw :) 

That's what I hate about him, he gets a kill, and then he saves it on a notepad/phone gallery and stuff and wont rm you but he spams forum with that one kill pic

he said "LOOLOOOOOOOOL u only had 4 sharks and 2 brews u shitter?" but he had 1 shark left?

Btw it was 14-2 in tabs, nigga had fury, inf boots, occult and barrows first 10 fights

started spamming and using caps lock and when 1013 called him to 07 he said "Nah fight me on here u chinese! AHAHAHAHA LOLOLOOL HAHA ur asian" because he knows he can't handle the "drags" on 07 and he fucks up a 3 way.. mfw

11 hours ago, 24k said:

That's what I hate about him, he gets a kill, and then he saves it on a notepad/phone gallery and stuff and wont rm you but he spams forum with that one kill pic

he said "LOOLOOOOOOOOL u only had 4 sharks and 2 brews u shitter?" but he had 1 shark left?

Btw it was 14-2 in tabs, nigga had fury, inf boots, occult and barrows first 10 fights

started spamming and using caps lock and when 1013 called him to 07 he said "Nah fight me on here u chinese! AHAHAHAHA LOLOLOOL HAHA ur asian" because he knows he can't handle the "drags" on 07 and he fucks up a 3 way.. mfw

"thats what i hate about him" shut the fuck up you foreign retard no one gives a fuck lmao "one kill" nigga 8-0 shitting on u niggas on a daily basis speak up ingame if u wanna fight niggas stay on the ground pussies

13 hours ago, King Lee said:

If music defines what I do on a day to day basis then why aren't you in prison

feds dont want war with me

12 hours ago, Why Gg said:

"thats what i hate about him" shut the fuck up you foreign retard no one gives a fuck lmao "one kill" nigga 8-0 shitting on u niggas on a daily basis speak up ingame if u wanna fight niggas stay on the ground pussies

Tell me if I got this right

You call people out to 07, and when you realize they do actually have an account, you ignore the whole 07 talk and change topic of conversation

Two people you've done this two: Ali & Taylor

"8-0" was actually 8-5 and that's scores from when I first started hybridding ON ROAT. I don't care about dying in brid, it's all about rng imo, you can't use overheads to dodge critical hits. Plz pure nh me? Osrs or roat idm :D

6 hours ago, 24k said:

Tell me if I got this right

You call people out to 07, and when you realize they do actually have an account, you ignore the whole 07 talk and change topic of conversation

Two people you've done this two: Ali & Taylor

"8-0" was actually 8-5 and that's scores from when I first started hybridding ON ROAT. I don't care about dying in brid, it's all about rng imo, you can't use overheads to dodge critical hits. Plz pure nh me? Osrs or roat idm :D

Ali = you, and you don't have an rs account

Taylor = lvl 80

Are you actually fucking stupid LMFAO "brid is all rng" You're just a fucking clueless retard you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about you don't know anything about hybridding you stupid retard lmfao stop acting like you do you first made a rs acc 6 months ago you have no experience you're a fucking amateur piping up to me like I didn't fuck you up using 0 food lmfao dumb little wannabe and the fuck you talking about "8-5" YOU WILL NEVER KILL ME YOU SHITTER LMFAOOO 

straight 8-0 on ur stupid fucking ass and ur still talking stay down you spastic crippled foreigner

Edited by Why Gg
2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Ali = you, and you don't have an rs account

Taylor = lvl 80

Are you actually fucking stupid LMFAO "brid is all rng" You're just a fucking clueless retard you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about you don't know anything about hybridding you stupid retard lmfao stop acting like you do you first made a rs acc 6 months ago you have no experience you're a fucking amateur piping up to me like I didn't fuck you up using 0 food lmfao dumb little wannabe and the fuck you talking about "8-5" YOU WILL NEVER KILL ME YOU SHITTER LMFAOOO 

straight 8-0 on ur stupid fucking ass and ur still talking stay down you spastic crippled foreigner

I'm not 1013

Taylor has/had a med level I think? He called you out to OSRS but you wouldn't get on because you can't handle the "drags" on there. Got this source from your closest friends on Roat

I've killed people on 07 that are better than me (W365, Limesanator & Wiggled). And you've killed people that are better than you (me). It's all luck. Every game is luck based.
Read about half of it cba read the rest you tryhard lol. You're not even and ur so irrelevant I don't know why you're gassing when everyone who has posted on this topic has killed you, most of us for max LMAO

1 hour ago, Pyd said:

mfw when you thought 24k was 1013 :kappa1: @Why Gg :smiley:

LOL no r u dumb he made a 1013 oss account fanboying him pretending 2 be him

3 hours ago, 24k said:

I'm not 1013

Taylor has/had a med level I think? He called you out to OSRS but you wouldn't get on because you can't handle the "drags" on there. Got this source from your closest friends on Roat

I've killed people on 07 that are better than me (W365, Limesanator & Wiggled). And you've killed people that are better than you (me). It's all luck. Every game is luck based.
Read about half of it cba read the rest you tryhard lol. You're not even and ur so irrelevant I don't know why you're gassing when everyone who has posted on this topic has killed you, most of us for max LMAO

He's never called me out to 07 pipe down, you've never played real RuneScape so don't even talk about pk'ing on there LMFAO

"most of us" this pussy tries so hard to fit in with everyone else on here, just accept the fact that you're a random retard who heard about rs/rsps's like last year lol you are literally a nobody foreign retard stop piping up when you've died 8-0 nigga it makes you look like a clown oh n anyones that ever killed me for max I've killed them for max too dumb little foreigner fanboy LOL

11 hours ago, Why Gg said:

LOL no r u dumb he made a 1013 oss account fanboying him pretending 2 be him

He's never called me out to 07 pipe down, you've never played real RuneScape so don't even talk about pk'ing on there LMFAO

"most of us" this pussy tries so hard to fit in with everyone else on here, just accept the fact that you're a random retard who heard about rs/rsps's like last year lol you are literally a nobody foreign retard stop piping up when you've died 8-0 nigga it makes you look like a clown oh n anyones that ever killed me for max I've killed them for max too dumb little foreigner fanboy LOL

red: no lol. i wasn't even there to watch, i don't play oss taylor was screensharing. pretty sure they both called u out to 07 but didn't want to come. but fight taylor on 07 now? i think he has an 07 account, as for me, I only have a pure, if ur up for pure nh'ing ;)

yellow: i've killed u for max plenty off times. everyone on this thread has, funny how you suck jakes dick on every other thread but in-game you say he's free max sets lolol.

it was 8-5 and it was my very first hybrid attempts ON THIS SERVER. You're horrible, you can't compete for shit so you bring stuff that are a year old up lmao.

Mistook me for being 1013 mfw.. I'll take that as a compliment.

now you can suck my dick you brown reject you came to the uk 2012 from fucking syria/pakistan ur name is "Omar" and you call me a foreign 

7 hours ago, 24k said:

red: no lol. i wasn't even there to watch, i don't play oss taylor was screensharing. pretty sure they both called u out to 07 but didn't want to come. but fight taylor on 07 now? i think he has an 07 account, as for me, I only have a pure, if ur up for pure nh'ing ;)

yellow: i've killed u for max plenty off times. everyone on this thread has, funny how you suck jakes dick on every other thread but in-game you say he's free max sets lolol.

it was 8-5 and it was my very first hybrid attempts ON THIS SERVER. You're horrible, you can't compete for shit so you bring stuff that are a year old up lmao.

Mistook me for being 1013 mfw.. I'll take that as a compliment.

now you can suck my dick you brown reject you came to the uk 2012 from fucking syria/pakistan ur name is "Omar" and you call me a foreign 

Red = bullshit :P

dumb little foreign retard lmfao at the "ive killed u for max plenty of times" LOL there's only one person whose killed me 4 max and I've killed him 4 max plenty of times quit talking out of your ass again dumb troll you have 0 kills on me, you have no proof of anything you say LOL all you're good at is running your mouth on the forums lying on every thread with 0 proof of anything to at least back your shit up, you just try fit in with the same people I've been bullying since day 1 but you joined a couple months ago so you wouldn't know what goes on off the forums 2k16er, at least I can provide 8-0 kills you have ZERO LMFAO so embarrassing now stop tryna pipe up to ur king okay you legit made a 1013 fanboy account its sad wyd with your life bruv stop quoting me if you're gonna avoid me hider

Edited by CATCH BODIES
5 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

dumb little foreign retard lmfao at the "ive killed u for max plenty of times" LOL there's only one person whose killed me 4 max and I've killed him 4 max plenty of times quit talking out of your ass again dumb troll you have 0 kills on me, you have no proof of anything you say LOL all you're good at is running your mouth on the forums lying on every thread with 0 proof of anything to at least back your shit up, you just try fit in with the same people I've been bullying since day 1 but you joined a couple months ago so you wouldn't know what goes on off the forums 2k16er, at least I can provide 8-0 kills you have ZERO LMFAO so embarrassing now stop tryna pipe up to ur king okay you legit made a 1013 fanboy account its sad wyd with your life bruv stop quoting me if you're gonna avoid me hider

Aren't you hiding as well?

3 hours ago, CATCH BODIES said:

I don't know where to start, so much denial..

I haven't saved anything on you frankly because I never needed to. You've never been a challenge to anybody and therefore I'd never think of you as a keyboard warrior who can actually back it up. You talk so much rubbish, nobody actually believes you. I'm not avoiding you, I've asked you plenty of times to Pure Nh me, 07 or Roat I don't mind.

I used to play in 2012 with Smoothie, Talos & Bride Chucky, you started hybridding couple of months ago cmon, don't give me chances to say something stupid to you

You just never learn.. You really don't. You've been embarrassed, thread after thread by Meridian and you continue on flaming them. And what was the purpose of making a new account? (its name is shit and u got a picture of someone who you wish to have the same skin color to)

Mfw you mistook me for being 1013 you can't say shit to me now boy. I'm your idol. You're my bitch go marry ur cousin ur shit ur name is Omar u play on Windows Xp on a stolen Laptop u stole back when u used to live in Turkey (2012) SUCK MY DICK NOW AND DON'T QUOTE ME

1 hour ago, 24k said:

I don't know where to start, so much denial..

I haven't saved anything on you frankly because I never needed to. You've never been a challenge to anybody and therefore I'd never think of you as a keyboard warrior who can actually back it up. You talk so much rubbish, nobody actually believes you. I'm not avoiding you, I've asked you plenty of times to Pure Nh me, 07 or Roat I don't mind.

I used to play in 2012 with Smoothie, Talos & Bride Chucky, you started hybridding couple of months ago cmon, don't give me chances to say something stupid to you

You just never learn.. You really don't. You've been embarrassed, thread after thread by Meridian and you continue on flaming them. And what was the purpose of making a new account? (its name is shit and u got a picture of someone who you wish to have the same skin color to)

Mfw you mistook me for being 1013 you can't say shit to me now boy. I'm your idol. You're my bitch go marry ur cousin ur shit ur name is Omar u play on Windows Xp on a stolen Laptop u stole back when u used to live in Turkey (2012) SUCK MY DICK NOW AND DON'T QUOTE ME

This pussy nigga said he hasn't saved any kps of max kills? LOL shut the fuck up you dumb ass stop stunting for the other likkle nerds on forums you've never made me tab let alone kill me u dumb yute

Don't chat to me unless you wanna stop avoiding and come fight pussy ass nigga "i used to play in 2012" no you fucking didnt lmfao dumb 1013 wannabe retard you literally joined a couple months ago and you said the first runescape account you've ever made was 6 months ago LMFAO

Stop sucking their dick lmfao you dumb hippy none of them like you, they avoid telling you how cancerous you are cos all you are capable of is avoiding fights in-game and lying your way through the forums talking that shit LMFAO dumb fucking shitter

Mfw you made a 1013 fanboy account pretending 2 be him LOL your name is Ali you can't even speak fucking English you clueless foreigner come online and fight me dumb bitch boy always running his fat fingers typing on forums but won't come in-game stupid fucking clown lmfao

5 minutes ago, 24k said:

Turkish refugee insulting his idol.

Post ur irl idiot

"his idol" nigga ur on this pussies dick 24/7 you even try to talk like the nerd LMFAO fucking dumb ass he thinks ur a braindead reject whose trying so hard to fit in just like what everyone else thinks about you, random irrelevant foreign fucking clown LOL

18 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

"his idol" nigga ur on this pussies dick 24/7 you even try to talk like the nerd LMFAO fucking dumb ass he thinks ur a braindead reject whose trying so hard to fit in just like what everyone else thinks about you, random irrelevant foreign fucking clown LOL

Lol rly.. I wasn't defending him, just offending you

TURKISH REFUGEE MISTOOK ME FOR BEING 1013 SHUTUP. 

Just now, 24k said:

Lol rly.. I wasn't defending him, just offending you

TURKISH REFUGEE MISTOOK ME FOR BEING 1013 SHUTUP. 

You defend him on every single thread where I violate him you're just his slave lmfao fucking puppet he doesn't even need to reply you can just reply for him dumb pussy lmfao

"turkish refugee" - names Ali LMFAO why are you gassing yourself? "mistook me for 1013" you're fucking lost lmfao go make another fanboy acc dumb reject

56 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

You defend him on every single thread where I violate him you're just his slave lmfao fucking puppet he doesn't even need to reply you can just reply for him dumb pussy lmfao

"turkish refugee" - names Ali LMFAO why are you gassing yourself? "mistook me for 1013" you're fucking lost lmfao go make another fanboy acc dumb reject

My name is Mike, and I'm Swedish?

I didn't make an account. Taylor screenshared the whole thing, you mistook me for being 1013 (can't blame you for that)

I'm macbanned on Roat & Ip banned on OSS, can you come Pure Nh me on 07?         2m-40m risk :P

1 hour ago, 24k said:

Turkish refugee insulting his idol.

Post ur irl idiot

^^^^^^

10 minutes ago, 24k said:

My name is Mike, and I'm Swedish?

I didn't make an account. Taylor screenshared the whole thing, you mistook me for being 1013 (can't blame you for that)

I'm macbanned on Roat & Ip banned on OSS, can you come Pure Nh me on 07?         2m-40m risk :P

^^^^^^

I just don't understand why you're ashamed of your name? Ali srs

You're macbanned on roat, but it still didn't stop you from playing so stop avoiding me and log the fuck on pussy

22 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

I just don't understand why you're ashamed of your name? Ali srs

You're macbanned on roat, but it still didn't stop you from playing so stop avoiding me and log the fuck on pussy

Re macbanned lmfao

MY NAME ISN'T ALI LOOL

1 hour ago, 24k said:

Re macbanned lmfao

MY NAME ISN'T ALI LOOL

Avoid it like you always do you fucking nerd lmfao shut up Ali 

49 minutes ago, 24k said:

Ur name is Omar hahahahahaha dumb idiot post ur irl 

"ur name is omar hahahahahhah" - Ali 2k16

fucking dumb foreigner lmfao why would I post my irl? Are you a dickhead in life bruv you'd probably shit urself and stop quoting me u little pussio

31 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

fucking dumb foreigner lmfao why would I post my irl? Are you a dickhead in life bruv you'd probably shit urself and stop quoting me u little pussio

"Pussy noodle arms"

Obviously you must be a brown version of Kali Muscle, post a picture of youself

and my name isn't Ali. And even if it was, your name is Omar? You're 100% related to somebody named Ali dumb idiot

3 minutes ago, 24k said:

"Pussy noodle arms"

Obviously you must be a brown version of Kali Muscle, post a picture of youself

and my name isn't Ali. And even if it was, your name is Omar? You're 100% related to somebody named Ali dumb idiot

This nigga wants to be related to me fuck outta here faggot you wanna be Arab so bad this yute made a forum account called "Ali" stop trying to be someone you're not dumb swedish prick

Just now, CATCH BODIES said:

This nigga wants to be related to me fuck outta here faggot you wanna be Arab so bad this yute made a forum account called "Ali" stop trying to be someone you're not dumb swedish prick

Hahaha

talking about trying to be someone you're not, why do you want to be black so bad?

You've quoted me saying nothing relevant at all. You're such a dumb emo arab who left Turkey because it's illegal to be homosexual there 

U best watch yoself when u steppin in dis niqqa omars lane bruh or else ur gonna end up in a body bag pu$$y nigga BLAP BLAP

^basically the persona omar has put on himself after watching 4 kkz videos and thinking he could fit in

sorry Omar ur brown and u don't look like Gucci mane 

1 hour ago, CATCH BODIES said:

Ali is 1013 ur very lost

28 minutes ago, 24k said:

Hahaha

talking about trying to be someone you're not, why do you want to be black so bad?

You've quoted me saying nothing relevant at all. You're such a dumb emo arab who left Turkey because it's illegal to be homosexual there 

You don't make any sense Ali, how do I "want to be black"? 

Maybe cos you are irrelevant you dumb jew, you weak ass nigga flame me properly pussy all you keep saying is Turkey refugee fix up you dumb foreign retard go take another English test they ain't helping

5 minutes ago, King Lee said:

U best watch yoself when u steppin in dis niqqa omars lane bruh or else ur gonna end up in a body bag pu$$y nigga BLAP BLAP

^basically the persona omar has put on himself after watching 4 kkz videos and thinking he could fit in

Ali is 1013 ur very lost

"after watching 4 kkz videos" kkz is another typical white nerd pretending to be someone he's not by saying "nigger" every sentence forgetting where he's from, fix up don't compare me to your gay suicidal boyfriends nigga

At the end of the day your name is Lee and you look like this: http://imgur.com/a/2hMLL

Yh he made a forum account called "Ali" and a 1013 fanboy oss account keep up retard

Edited by CATCH BODIES
14 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Ali is 1013 ur very lost

Hannah W wants her titties back

26 minutes ago, CATCH BODIES said:

Maybe cos you are irrelevant you dumb jew, you weak ass nigga flame me properly pussy all you keep saying is Turkey refugee fix up you dumb foreign retard go take another English test they ain't helping

"after watching 4 kkz videos" kkz is another typical white nerd pretending to be someone he's not by saying "nigger" every sentence forgetting where he's from, fix up don't compare me to your gay suicidal boyfriends nigga

At the end of the day your name is Lee and you look like this: http://imgur.com/a/2hMLL

Yh he made a forum account called "Ali" and a 1013 fanboy oss account keep up retard

If kkz is a typical white nerd trying to be black then what does that make you, because you're literally doing everything you described kkz as lol

also u try to flame me about the stereotypes put on the music I listen to but jokes on you bc your stereotypes are welfare, food stamps and breaking laws hahahahahaha 

2 hours ago, CATCH BODIES said:

Dumb muslim come Pure Nh me 07? 1m-40m risk

Red: THAT'S WHAT YOU DO? FUCKING UGLY TERRORIST 

and I didn't make no OSS account hahaha ur just salty Taylor 16-2'd you and you wouldn't go 07 when 1013 or whever that was called you to 07 cus u can,t handle "drags" on there ur a pussy ass bitch u can't do shit

4 minutes ago, 24k said:

and I didn't make no OSS account hahaha ur just salty Taylor 16-2'd you and you wouldn't go 07 when 1013 or whever that was called you to 07 cus u can,t handle "drags" on there ur a pussy ass bitch u can't do shit

just stop... you're macbanned on roatpkz and you are still 24.7 on the forums trying to proof what? nothing lmao yes think im hating on you again. idc lol

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, 24k said:

"Dumb muslim" - Ali 2k16

If you're gonna lie make it believable this nigga said 16-2 LMFAOOO!!! "cant handle drags" first rs acc you made was 6 months ago and I've slapped 90% of ppl here on 07 wag1 pussy stop hiding and come fight me stop running ur fat fingers on the forums talking shit the guys dick your sucking died on oss 1-0 and logged out lmfao dumb little foreign retard licking everyones sweaty balls stop avoiding me pussy log on and fight or stay the fuck quiet bitch boy

1 minute ago, CATCH BODIES said:

"Dumb muslim" - Ali 2k16

If you're gonna lie make it believable this nigga said 16-2 LMFAOOO!!! "cant handle drags" first rs acc you made was 6 months ago and I've slapped 90% of ppl here on 07 wag1 pussy stop hiding and come fight me stop running ur fat fingers on the forums talking shit the guys dick your sucking died on oss 1-0 and logged out lmfao dumb little foreign retard licking everyones sweaty balls stop avoiding me pussy log on and fight or stay the fuck quiet bitch boy

"This nigga" Just say "you", not like anyone on this thread cares about what you have to say..

Most ppl know I'm a pre eoc pure nh don't have to explain myself to someone I do dirty everytime we fight 

U haven't slapped anybody u dumb random muslim u ask Me to fight u but I've said "Come Pure Nh me 07 1m-40m risk"several times now haha 

Made new acc cus u reached max post limit? Stupid idiot this is ur life, and as for "Kyle" aka dumbest shit ever God Dildo faggot name retard spastic dutch ashamed of his irl name made anothee youtube channel so he could hide no need to quote  that queer

10 minutes ago, 24k said:

"This nigga" Just say "you", not like anyone on this thread cares about what you have to say..

Most ppl know I'm a pre eoc pure nh don't have to explain myself to someone I do dirty everytime we fight 

U haven't slapped anybody u dumb random muslim u ask Me to fight u but I've said "Come Pure Nh me 07 1m-40m risk"several times now haha 

Made new acc cus u reached max post limit? Stupid idiot this is ur life, and as for "Kyle" aka dumbest shit ever God Dildo faggot name retard spastic dutch ashamed of his irl name made anothee youtube channel so he could hide no need to quote  that queer

shut up retard... wtf ru still doing on this forum lmfao you havent had access to in game for how long u loser find something else to do gurantee no1 on here gives a fuck about u typing up all these paragraphs 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CATCH BODIES said:

"Dumb muslim" - Ali 2k16

still waiting for u to come up with a response pussy

Everything up there ^^^

Is

pointless drama and for what? for "reputation" over a game?  Don't understand why everyone on this server flames and has to be annoying, I'm not in any part of this but its time to let roats go for some of you ppl that camp this game and just flame each other, Get a job, Go outside... enjoy ur life you only live once why waste it on this game flaming kids you wont ever see irl, Someone will probably respond with a"smart ass" answer just to be a dick or act childish and flame, Staff should of ended this topic a while ago.

7 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

shut up retard... wtf ru still doing on this forum lmfao you havent had access to in game for how long u loser find something else to do gurantee no1 on here gives a fuck about u typing up all these paragraphs 

Hahahaha 

I love u I can't flame u it's bad as it is already ur name is Kasheem

CAN SOME TELL MY WHY EVERY ONE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ALL OF THE SUDDEN THINK THEY'RE BIG BLACK MFERS WHO CAN 1 TICK 10 WAY? 

And Matt this has nothing to do with rep, I'm just calling them out to 07 in public so that everyone can see they avoid me and talk shit when I hop off forums.

And Sm0k3y it takes me less than a min to type this in.. go practice on ur switches now

3 hours ago, CATCH BODIES said:

At the end of the day big nose and random irrelevant retard both won't step up to fight they just run their fat gorilla fingers on forums talking shit but where's your loc in game nigga lmfao stay hiding pussies im out

I don't play roat much anymore and whenever I am online you're not

20 hours ago, 24k said:

Hahahaha 

I love u I can't flame u it's bad as it is already ur name is Kasheem

CAN SOME TELL MY WHY EVERY ONE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ALL OF THE SUDDEN THINK THEY'RE BIG BLACK MFERS WHO CAN 1 TICK 10 WAY? 

And Matt this has nothing to do with rep, I'm just calling them out to 07 in public so that everyone can see they avoid me and talk shit when I hop off forums.

And Sm0k3y it takes me less than a min to type this in.. go practice on ur switches now

Maybe not to you but to other players it is 

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

@24k You are a cancerous, retarded, ignorant, toxic sandnigger please kill yourself

Duel boy fuck off this topic you nigger

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Maybe not to you but to other players it is 

I don't care about the "other players"

there are only a few players on rpkz who have pk'd on rs since 2010-2012 (by pk I mean nh or hybrid) and one of them being me lol. and, it bothers me seeing all these dumb idiots with no pk'ing experience (who started hybridding on a PRIVATE SERVER in late 2015/early 2016)  piping up and calling me out to 07 but then they :P don't even log on 07 because they can't pk on there they just have a botted account..

@hickory do

@SmokeyMontana

@Why Gg /Catch Cum

^ all 2016 roat pkz hybrids who make shit vids featuring slow switches and only big xp kills. they fight people in rune for killstreak and they all die for max and brag on forums about how good they are ingame and none of them will actually fight you

so for the 3 idiots above, I challenge you all Pure Nh me on 07 1m-70m risk 325 or 337

11 minutes ago, 24k said:

Duel boy fuck off this topic you nigger

I don't care about the "other players"

there are only a few players on rpkz who have pk'd on rs since 2010-2012 (by pk I mean nh or hybrid) and one of them being me lol. and, it bothers me seeing all these dumb idiots with no pk'ing experience (who started hybridding on a PRIVATE SERVER in late 2015/early 2016)  piping up and calling me out to 07 but then they :P don't even log on 07 because they can't pk on there they just have a botted account..

@hickory do

@SmokeyMontana

@Why Gg /Catch Cum

^ all 2016 roat pkz hybrids who make shit vids featuring slow switches and only big xp kills. they fight people in rune for killstreak and they all die for max and brag on forums about how good they are ingame and none of them will actually fight you

so for the 3 idiots above, I challenge you all Pure Nh me on 07 1m-70m risk 325 or 337

literally never died for max (some1 send a pic please) ur lifes so shit rofl ur crying on roatpkz forums LOL also never botted good1 bro 100% irrelevant retard

10 minutes ago, hickory do said:

literally never died for max (some1 send a pic please) ur lifes so shit rofl ur crying on roatpkz forums LOL also never botted good1 bro 100% irrelevant retard

So.. Why did you ignore this " so for the 3 idiots above, I challenge you all Pure Nh me on 07 1m-70m risk 325 or 337 " sentence

12 minutes ago, Hamito said:

You are a braindead, homeless, ISIS, goat fucker and a bad pker. Oh yeah let's not forget that you are hiding!

You don't pk? Don't quote me? Also I'm not hiding you dumb ass I'm macbanned

22 minutes ago, 24k said:

So.. Why did you ignore this " so for the 3 idiots above, I challenge you all Pure Nh me on 07 1m-70m risk 325 or 337 " sentence

You don't pk? Don't quote me? Also I'm not hiding you dumb ass I'm macbanned

Still a hider!!!!!! I don't pk yh I can afford going on a holiday and flaming yo bitch ass

3 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Still a hider!!!!!! I don't pk yh I can afford going on a holiday and flaming yo bitch ass

ur traveling and ur on roat pkz forums? haha ur life must be a dream

12 minutes ago, hickory do said:

good 1, all u do is lie u have never killed me never will shitter

never died at pure lvl for acb sotd ags or anything SEND PICS

I have, most people have?

I killed you before the auto screenshot update and I never bothered taking pictures because you're a no namer and people die to me for stuff all the time. No need to quote me if you want to Pure Nh me on 07 then that's cool

6 minutes ago, 24k said:

ur traveling and ur on roat pkz forums? haha ur life must be a dream

I have, most people have?

I killed you before the auto screenshot update and I never bothered taking pictures because you're a no namer and people die to me for stuff all the time. No need to quote me if you want to Pure Nh me on 07 then that's cool

You dream for the life I have right now. Poorfuck

On 8/10/2016 at 3:16 PM, 24k said:

Pretty sure everyone who plays RPkz also played RS in the old days. Same goes for current OSRS players. Any new RS3 players look at RS2 the same way we look at RSC - it looks dirty as fuck. So they are all old players. BUT even if they did start bridding on an RSPS in 2015/16 then they must be really good to get where they are with only 1 year exp, right? As for the botted account accusation, I'll go back to my original point that they already played Old RS before, why wouldn't you bot instead of repeating the grind all over again like a slave? Especially if you just want the skills trained for quest item and ultimately the stats & gear to PK with.

Shit vids with big XP kills? Nah man those are fun, nobody wants to see you KO someone by hitting a 2 with a whip because next man was out. And nobody wants to see fights where you/your opponent ends up tabbing. We watch to see those big hit kills because it is more entertaining to watch - particularly when those "big hits" are done on robes because you outwitted an opponent and they rightly got punished for the wrong armor on. 

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Pretty sure everyone who plays RPkz also played RS in the old days. Same goes for current OSRS players. Any new RS3 players look at RS2 the same way we look at RSC - it looks dirty as fuck. So they are all old players. BUT even if they did start bridding on an RSPS in 2015/16 then they must be really good to get where they are with only 1 year exp, right? As for the botted account accusation, I'll go back to my original point that they already played Old RS before, why wouldn't you bot instead of repeating the grind all over again like a slave? Especially if you just want the skills trained for quest item and ultimately the stats & gear to PK with.

Shit vids with big XP kills? Nah man those are fun, nobody wants to see you KO someone by hitting a 2 with a whip because next man was out. And nobody wants to see fights where you/your opponent ends up tabbing. We watch to see those big hit kills because it is more entertaining to watch - particularly when those "big hits" are done on robes because you outwitted an opponent and they rightly got punished for the wrong armor on. 

Hahaha I'll just give up fuck me I'm not reading all that u won gz, I'll even give u reputation just stop posting

• Upvote 1