4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

It just shows how bad of a hybrid you are, you're pking with 6 brews at kbd lair where you're like a few steps from safe-zone & bank :S

REAL LIFE TEARS *I can't breathe*

edit: yeah kid go argue with someone closer to ur lvl like erca don't got time for u LOL

Edited by Kihfan55
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

REAL LIFE TEARS *I can't breathe*

edit: yeah kid go argue with someone closer to ur lvl like erca don't got time for u LOL

6 hours ago, Why Gg said:

It just shows how bad of a hybrid you are, you're pking with 6 brews at kbd lair where you're like a few steps from safe-zone & bank :S

:P 

what you and erca both have in common is you cannot compete.

but at least you fight me so gz

4 minutes ago, 24k said:

He killed you not too long ago?

And I did too, pretty sure you're "Noob Slayer8". You take this game way too seriously.. Stupid refugee

you are agrueing with everyone except from jake 24.7 on the forums I think you take this server way too serious not hating tho !! fast switcher !!! 2k dpi nd shit man ugood keep die !!

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, 24k said:

He killed you not too long ago?

And I did too, pretty sure you're "Noob Slayer8". You take this game way too seriously.. Stupid refugee

He literally just called you shit and you're still sucking on his dick LOOOOL you fucking fanboy

Erca, you've never killed me you're salty as fuck because you can't, stop piping up you randomer you died to fucking adamzor lmfao

its still 10-0 pussy come ingame 

btw nice kill on noob slayer8 mate!!! http://prntscr.com/c86yi3

46 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I fight u and u die but ye exit stage right little guy

We both know the only way you can kill me is by a lucky stack or high ags spec, stop acting up amateur

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 2
45 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

He literally just called you shit and you're still sucking on his dick LOOOOL you fucking fanboy

Erca, you've never killed me you're salty as fuck because you can't, stop piping up you randomer you died to fucking adamzor lmfao

its still 10-0 pussy come ingame 

btw nice kill on noob slayer8 mate!!! http://prntscr.com/c86yi3

We both know the only way you can kill me is by a lucky stack or high ags spec, stop acting up amateur

virgin