Rigour & Augury

I've been brainstorming and thinking of ways we could implement Rigour and Augury into Roat (not even sure if most want it), but can't really seem to think of a perfect way of adding it.

Would be nice to hear from the community on how you guys would like to see it be added.

Serious suggestions only, anything stupid will be removed.

• Upvote 1

2.5k kills, 5k kills or whatever to unlock it or a simple npc to drop a scroll for it and can be tradable of course. 

Another possible way to include then in huge packages at a rare rate ofc and make it tradable.

or simply have it in the pkp store at a certain price? 

Have multiple scrolls (broken as such) then put say 3 of the broken scrolls together to make either of the prayer scrolls of your choice, scroll can be from Packages, npcs, vote store achievements etc possibly if that makes sense.

:D

1 hour ago, Alt said:

Raids or nothing, really. Gretar probably makes more than "Duhmayne" donated in just one day, he can pay the best damn coders to do that quickly.

And also, if it's not raids, don't let it be a shit way like Jad or lvl 50 barrows lmfao

raids...? thats going to be hard.... and do you think gretar would pay someone to do it for him, affliction didn't last a week...xD ?  

27 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

raids...? thats going to be hard.... and do you think gretar would pay someone to do it for him, affliction didn't last a week...xD ?  

Affliction got us Kodai wand and shit in 1 week, more than Gretar has done for 6 years.

I'm sure he'd find someone just as good as them Alora coders

59 minutes ago, Persona said:

kodai wand = re-skin and change stats

so much done

that alone is still better than everything gretar has done?

I wasn't saying Affliction did anything useful, but listen to this

we got Jad dropping dwh, claws, ags, serp, spirit shields and max capes (?"

we got barrows in 50 wild!?

addition of new customs

donator npc's drop magic fang? Eh

so, what has Gretar actually done?

Edited by Alt
1 hour ago, Alt said:

addition of new customs

Afflication joined and made max capes and mage arena not a big improvement to the server is it

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Persona said:

Afflication joined and made max capes and mage arena not a big improvement to the server is it

You have a low comprehension level/reading disabilities

I said, at the very top of the post, that Affliction did NOT do anything useful. 

6 hours ago, Alt said:

Raids or nothing, really. Gretar probably makes more than "Duhmayne" donated in just one day, he can pay the best damn coders to do that quickly.

And also, if it's not raids, don't let it be a shit way like Jad or lvl 50 barrows lmfao

Gretar makes a bit, but a lot of that also goes to upkeep of the servers. It's pricey.

5 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

Gretar has currently hired someone to do the new client which is well and truly on it's way with lots of progress!

4 hours ago, Alt said:

Affliction got us Kodai wand and shit in 1 week, more than Gretar has done for 6 years.

I'm sure he'd find someone just as good as them Alora coders

I'm going to assume you have a mental disability.

2 hours ago, Alt said:

addition of new customs

Read above.

• Upvote 1

Rigour and augury dropped as prayer scrolls from a osrs boss or maybe Jblind's first suggestion

8 hours ago, jblind said:

2.5k kills, 5k kills or whatever to unlock it or a simple npc to drop a scroll for it and can be tradable of course. 

Barrows as a MINIGAME PLEASE, but could make the hills there a pk zone like it is on dmm

Edited by GORILLAS
Just now, Zoradz said:

Gretar makes a bit, but a lot of that also goes to upkeep of the servers. It's pricey.

Gretar has currently hired someone to do the new client which is well and truly on it's way with lots of progress!

I'm going to assume you have a mental disability.

I don't give a fuck I don't take you seriously you wastes your time quoting me and now ur wasting my time :(

Just now, Alt said:

I don't give a fuck I don't take you seriously you wastes your time quoting me and now ur wasting my time :(

Thank you for proving my statement to be true.
It is now a fact you indeed have a mental disability. 

Any other posts about the previous updates will be given punishments. This topic is about a FUTURE update.

• Upvote 6