clip clearout

Just now, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

Stop trying to be known as a nher by taking my attention,ur just a.stupid nser thats nobody wants u in their clan

xD imagine dying to "a stupid nser" multiple times, lost boy lmfao keep flaming on forums but as always ur hiding when ppl are on :??

I never hide,l2not get fulled l0l and btw nice 15 raggers on us yday cas.u cant compete without raggers when gubit online

? imagine getting a logout while outnumbered, lol "15 raggers" when in the clip theres 2 ppl in max still following me, not getting hit :pp

Anyways biggest proof i always slap all of u is smackd banned me cas he couldnt compete..he cant do anything elss hehe,and pkcooldown when i came on alt,#avoiders

@Smackd

Stop acting arabic, u die waaaay too much to pipe up on forums lmfao, keep telling urself that ur a good pker and ur getting banned cus ppl cant compete, im sure one day you'll realise :pp, from now on conversation is at ::east 

3 hours ago, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

Anyways biggest proof i always slap all of u is smackd banned me cas he couldnt compete..he cant do anything elss hehe,and pkcooldown when i came on alt,#avoiders

@Smackd

You couldn't even make me tab, neither could your teammates so it resulted in you trying to NS and losing your account :S

As bad as your cc is your by far the worst

44 minutes ago, Smackd said:

You couldn't even make me tab, neither could your teammates so it resulted in you trying to NS and losing your account :S

As bad as your cc is your by far the worst

Hhhhhh u shit kid stop lying to ur self,how can someone ns u while making u get lost with ur prayer switching.good one tho

@pkmafia8 is the best so far he always have kills on u lol.

#g unit

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

u remember how i redbarred him? for max , then he refused to rm me :P

Don't speak up when u died yesterday.

Probably best for yourself to stay quiet instead of piping up to legit EVERYBODY then getting HUMILIATED by EVERYBODY.

You call yourself the clan closer yet you refused to skull when you were at gorillas in max for the first time. You didn't even last more than 30 seconds before you tele'd either way. You only pk when u have about 20 ppl on otherwise ur in basics. How can u claim to close anything when u fear everything and get humiliated all the time.

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Probably best for yourself to stay quiet instead of piping up to legit EVERYBODY then getting HUMILIATED by EVERYBODY.

You call yourself the clan closer yet you refused to skull when you were at gorillas in max for the first time. You didn't even last more than 30 seconds before you tele'd either way. You only pk when u have about 20 ppl on otherwise ur in basics. How can u claim to close anything when u fear everything and get humiliated all the time.

LOL, pkmafia8 noooooooo :(( biggest roatpkz clown 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

1) That was first time dh risking in a long time, and its all rng.

2) i was busy and would skull after that, i'm not scared of skulling at all LOL. When i'm in max i always skull, show me the evidence where i didnt wanted to skull?

7 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

1) That was first time dh risking in a long time, and its all rng.

2) i was busy and would skull after that, i'm not scared of skulling at all LOL. When i'm in max i always skull, show me the evidence where i didnt wanted to skull?

Are you legit? We can get staff to check chatlogs you legit said "im not gonna skull"

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

u remember how i redbarred him? for max , then he refused to rm me :P

4-0 you can't make me tab 

1 hour ago, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

Hhhhhh u shit kid stop lying to ur self,how can someone ns u while making u get lost with ur prayer switching.good one tho

@pkmafia8 is the best so far he always have kills on u lol.

#g unit

He has no kills or tabs on me, neither do you fanboy why you kissing his ass😂😂

10 minutes ago, Hyb My Ass said:

Both on welfare on me, other one prob @ jad,

please upload some real kps, like i eariler said,#Gsltn. #Laviish... Just cant get kps of us for max, or even decent loot, stop jad pking and come ::easts

+ Why hiding on alts?? scared of #G unit? reveal urself

U tried to act big and just died to me for ags ely sotd... 

1 lavish member down for max

d55fcfc9d51d4e92845a201b232d5dd0.png

2 lavish member down for max

3e9bee22e47d420a95d23c40be3b2a02.png

3 lavish member down for max 

24eafad2c42841a3bd59674f4af0c566.png

4 lavish members down for max

30624db3023c4993bd50740ce97a6b38.png

5 lavish member down for max

4f2efee27938447e8c643dc1181bd1cf.png

cba to gif all the whale actions. redbarred smokey at easts, redbarred arun to many times

a12587015169456fb629861de3b3b798.png at ::brid before ::screenshot

i dont care about these killpics , but apparently he does

05985e742e164cd2977f58682e321bf2.png

ty 4 barrows

1e6d47f9a4734a1cbe46060e67cb44bb.png

Gorillas thaught he could spy on us (this didn't end well for him lmfao)

f4676d34078e41449eae0ff9ca87a71f.png

Edited by pkmafia8
1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

1 lavish member down for max

d55fcfc9d51d4e92845a201b232d5dd0.png

2 lavish member down for max

3e9bee22e47d420a95d23c40be3b2a02.png

3 lavish member down for max 

24eafad2c42841a3bd59674f4af0c566.png

4 lavish members down for max

30624db3023c4993bd50740ce97a6b38.png

5 lavish member down for max

4f2efee27938447e8c643dc1181bd1cf.png

cba to gif all the whale actions. redbarred smokey at easts, redbarred arun to many times

@Tupac

Your bad your nothing without a gmaul downie nice tack-ticks r0fl

• Upvote 1
On 13 April 2017 at 5:00 PM, GORILLAS said:

Sad cunt that writes a story, no 1 asked you

Aight so @pkmafia8 stop showing pics of non lavish members. HERE ARE GUNIT'S BIGGEST FLOPS

YD7bFcM.png?1 MIDGET FOR MAX 1

dNQW2CL.png?1 MIDGET FOR MAX 2

N8Gx3F2.png

9iWchJ1.jpg

jCGPluQ.png

vLWbhyx.png   no loot pics but were brid's at ::meth before I used ::screenshots coz didn't want to overflood comp  with useless kp's.

Z7y4V7L.png 

yFdvPeB.png 

Apparently this was a bait so I picked up loot and got tb'ed. Kk ty for max the first time you went outside in it.

DnJ9LMv.png

He refused to nh or brid risk coz he got bullied each fight and ags gmaul tabbed. Would on risk if we dh'ed and I risked a rainbow as well L0L retard ty.

SPEAKING OF REFUSING TO NH OR BRID ME...

ofdSzWp.jpg 

got many more of these clowns trying to avoid by dh'ing but don't want to bore you.

But when he did

Mj26Gge.png

wDmXDWv.png

downy down

iDnhpfv.png

K5FZq14.png

m77ZMto.png

46t0ozE.png

EcppCTv.png

Just some to see if you have gotten the message yet...

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

.@GORILLAS stop posting dh kills or none gunit memers kill(thegrinder...etc)

Dh kills coz they refuse to nh or brid risk me as said before. U can legit see ur 'leader' doesn't fight me unless I am risking a rainbow phat in what he calls RNG pking. How hypocritical is that as he only fights me in what he said himself is a fight based on rng. What????

Thegrinder pk's with g unit all the time. Like you posting kp's of meeko. I have never pk'd with him.

Glvnechy u are a nobody plz dont speak up

Edited by GORILLAS