Korasi's sword poll.

Korasi Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Korasi added to the new client?

• Yes, I would like to see a Korasi introduced.
    • No, I do not like the idea.

This is a small poll in regards to the new client, and a feature that could be added if the community requests it. While I will not discuss the Pros/Cons myself, you are free to do so on this thread.

Leave your thoughts below. (Any off-topic comments will be deleted)

• Upvote 1

There will be no "new client" so why not just introduce what people think is good or would like to see rather than follow OSRS all the time when we can't even keep up..

I believe OSRS will add a similar weapon sooner or later like they have with all their current ones

Elder maul > Chaotic maul

Armadyl crossbow > Chaotic crossbow

Staff of the dead - Staff of light

Tent > Wine whip

Heavy ballista > Hand cannon

List goes on and on it's just a matter of time

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Yes hell yh yh obv ofc 

I think people who voted no should have to state why the voted no

Personally voted no as WAS hoping with the 'new' osrs client coming to head more old-school whilst keeping some of roats features (instead of just moving to oss or something). And just removing all pre-eoc items with up to date 07 items.

However I guess with things the way they are I am not that bothered, just would prefer going in the other direction

2 minutes ago, Team Villi said:

you act as if you've coded it from scratch. Implementing it and switching it over will not be a quick process. Your cat will probs die irl and you'll be gone for the rest of the year because of 'personal reasons'

You do realize i'm not the previous person that was "making a client".  I started yesterday and have already finished the client.  It shouldn't take longer than 5 days (MAX) to convert the server.

53 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Just to make this clear, it's not an official poll or even something Gretar want's to implement.

Yoobs is correct. This is purely to see how the community feels about a Korasi sword in-game. 

Also, 60% is not a nearly high enough approval rating. 

• 3 weeks later...