Old Legends

Allegiance

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Yes he had to buy dildos irl (u didn't hear it from me tho).

He was tight with G and went behind his back like a 🐍🐍🐍. 

It's funny how the insanely rich end up banned one way or another. Explain the dildo comment lmao more confused. 

Edited by Sage fest

3 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

It's funny how the insanely rich end up banned one way or another. Explain the dildo comment lmao more confused. 

That was a joke lol but yeah what goes up must come down my friend. Everyone ends up cleaned eventually.

unless you're @Smackd ofc :kappa: 

17 minutes ago, Tupac said:

That was a joke lol but yeah what goes up must come down my friend. Everyone ends up cleaned eventually.

unless you're @Smackd ofc :kappa: 

Just got it, also you didn't hear it from me but smackd has an entire organization like 20/30 people pk farming for him. He outsources the work to foreign countries like India, England, Estonia, etc. They alternate on the several hundreds of accounts premaid so you don't see them, a plethora of ISPs, top quality vpns, around the clock on certain weekdays usually nightime for the Americans. Obviously they switch among themselves, easily 20/30k per week he tones down the production to avoid inflation, the project manager he delegated the work to is some guy called glind? Or something...fbland?..Kblind? we'll never know. 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 4

@Sage fest You're so majestic with your words. Dear heavenly father you almost made me weep tears of uncertainty, i couldn't tell if i were happy or sad while reading that paragraph you wrote. I want you to spank me while you read some sort of dark, medieval poetry about death. I can feel it now, your firm hand against my soft, well lotioned and awkwardly white ass, listening to your deep words fill my ears with seduction. Ohhh fuck, i'm getting so wet while typing this. 

6 hours ago, Allegiance said:

@Sage fest You're so majestic with your words. Dear heavenly father you almost made me weep tears of uncertainty, i couldn't tell if i were happy or sad while reading that paragraph you wrote. I want you to spank me while you read some sort of dark, medieval poetry about death. I can feel it now, your firm hand against my soft, well lotioned and awkwardly white ass, listening to your deep words fill my ears with seduction. Ohhh fuck, i'm getting so wet while typing this. 

Thanks I could have done without the middle/bottom part though no pun intended. 

10 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Just got it, also you didn't hear it from me but smackd has an entire organization like 20/30 people pk farming for him. He outsources the work to foreign countries like India, England, Estonia, etc. They alternate on the several hundreds of accounts premaid so you don't see them, a plethora of ISPs, top quality vpns, around the clock on certain weekdays usually nightime for the Americans. Obviously they switch among themselves, easily 20/30k per week he tones down the production to avoid inflation, the project manager he delegated the work to is some guy called glind? Or something...fbland?..Kblind? we'll never know. 

I used to farm pkp a lot in 2014 

11 hours ago, Sage fest said:

thats where all of the foreign idiots come from 

47 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

You're using the term legend very loosely LMAO. None of those people had any impact on the game outside of flaming in the duel arena aside from Robes, and Robes dismissed his "legendary" status when he gave up on Roat for months on end and left us staffless from Oct. 2013 to mid-late 2014

ur saying this as though u had a huge impact on roatpkz