Fix your fucking game?

So gretard had the great idea to remove PID and replace it with "rng", yet the current "rng" is the fucking same, but worse, than pid was. I dont know if he expected people not to realize that your "rng" is chosen when you logged on or not but its unfair as fuck and its just rigged. Players RNG isnt even random its decided when you log in and its seriously a shitty and unfair system. fix that shit asap

• Upvote 5
13 minutes ago, pkmeplox1 said:

im saying they use the same concept, and the rng in roatz isnt fair and isnt rng at all. RNG is decided upon login on roatz and you cant even deny that

How is it decided upon login? It’s always random.

Also how would I benefit by making RNG unfair, would only piss off players.

• Upvote 1

PID only comes into play when 2 actions occur simultaneously and the server must choose only 1 outcome to process. It has been removed from duels for a fairer outcome (double death, rematch). 

RNG is 100% luck based in an equal duel. Anywhere else it is a mixture of luck, timing, your gear, enemy gear, boosts (pots/prayers), etc etc many factors BUT STILL MOSTLY LUCK, LIKE 99%

2 hours ago, pkmeplox1 said:

knew youd pipe up and say some cocky ignorant shit like the spastic you are lmao

Yet you're the one who created a topic complaining about 'pid' and 'rng' with no real logic behind your argument other than the fact you either lost all your shit at duel or you got smoked in a fight

It's not normal when i lose 10 duels simultaneously. when the odds are 50/50.

right?

edit: I'm not even exaggerating. Seriously.

I'm 70$ off a custom, I'm selling that when I get it. Sitting on the cash, and wont return to the duel ever.

Edited by 1 slap
  • Upvote 1

This is a meme worthy topic but I do agree that there's no way that RNG is random on this game. Time and time again you see the arrogant retards that can't speak English (no offence gsltn) going from a vote ticket to 1m in like an hour. Meanwhile the regular people on this game will lose 10-20 stakes in a row every time they type ::duel

@Gretar pls stop giving Israel all the rng nigga