Nobody will fight Meridian

These guys are absolutely horrible. It sometimes took 10 seconds for someone to hit me in that 10 man fall in cause everyone is too innocent to touch me. 

Everytime we get a tb on 1 of them they recruit the whole lot of funpk to come hit people off (rag bot v1, regulated, roastedpkz, judged, terzey). They just bore the fk out of me lol. 

Hopefully some new competition will come soon because these funpk heroes are starting to bore me

• Upvote 1

this is a load of bullshit, i was alone at easts and u guys failed killing me when it was 4 v1, 30 min later u tbed me again but my team mates were there to back me up

o and why would you make a long ass post with no kills?lol

thanks 4 loot meridian(im ragbot)

Edited by Tribrid
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

what?  she rags was there the whole time so was I? xbrzh isnt playing ?

are u ok ? 

why would u make a topic when u knew legend died lmao

unless he didnt tell u l0l

If i still had all the pictures of the times I killed you lol. I removed over 300 screenshots of killpics on all of you lot cause you guys are total losers init.

18 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

what?  she rags was there the whole time so was I? xbrzh isnt playing ?

are u ok ? 

why would u make a topic when u knew legend died lmao

unless he didnt tell u l0l

red = things that are all a lie lmfao

We were at lvl 1 easts the pic canderick posted was at lvl 5, he didn't die u moron lol

10 hours ago, Why Gg said:

i back

don't lu.by

What do you mean "come back"? 

You're still nothing but a Roat Pkz ragger don't act as if you know how to team pk, or pk in general lmao 

"Pls ask faNcy boots to join, pls join my clan" then you  Got so super hyped over JakE joining Futures u let him in like nothing Caus u know ur shit and all ur Friends are too

P.s Ty for 3m on osrs back to Lumby u slave

Plus u never quit ur hiding on one of those "sh" accs

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Ali said:

What do you mean "come back"? 

You're still nothing but a Roat Pkz ragger don't act as if you know how to team pk, or pk in general lmao 

"Pls ask faNcy boots to join, pls join my clan" then you  Got so super hyped over JakE joining Futures u let him in like nothing Caus u know ur shit and all ur Friends are too

P.s Ty for 3m on osrs back to Lumby u slave

Plus u never quit ur hiding on one of those "sh" accs

who is this dumb pussio tryna hype up to dont make me log in and put u back in ur place little yute

erca stop hiding on these arab alts u cancer patient u begged me to let ur fuck buddy fancy boots in when u didnt even get let in urself u dumb paki

the only reason jake got let in is cos we only had 4 good members and the rest were shit who needed training and he was the only one bothered to help them so why not?

3m osrs? wake up u spastic paki

Edited by Why Gg
2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

who is this dumb pussio tryna hype up to dont make me log in and put u back in ur place little yute

erca stop hiding on these arab alts u cancer patient u begged me to let ur fuck buddy fancy boots in when u didnt even get let in urself u dumb paki

the only reason jake got let in is cos we only had 4 good members and the rest were shit who needed training and he was the only one bothered to help them so why not?

3m osrs? wake up u spastic paki

semadstian

3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

let ur fuck buddy fancy boots in

Why you piping up now I don't play and you legit would never fight me ingame. It was only forum beef that I couldn't be arsed to continue. Smh... And I declined the offer regardless on whether you offered it or not. I would have rather been a 1 man clan than be in a CC with 5 people that don't know what a 15% switch is...

14 hours ago, Ali said:

Fam, don't even bring me into this cancerous topic. I ain't even gonna watch that video for fears of the necessary Chemo that'll have to follow...

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Why you piping up now I don't play and you legit would never fight me ingame. It was only forum beef that I couldn't be arsed to continue. Smh... And I declined the offer regardless on whether you offered it or not. I would have rather been a 1 man clan than be in a CC with 5 people that don't know what a 15% switch is...

LOL i called you out enough times on the forums but you'd never show up

stop.