King Yoobs Hybridding #1

Good switches but clips weren't that impressive tbh, would rather see you bridding people I know rather than people I've never seen on the game, it was more just you maging then switching to spec, experienced bridders such as myself would f switched to tank and ate high enough by the time you've specced

18 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Good switches but clips weren't that impressive tbh, would rather see you bridding people I know rather than people I've never seen on the game, it was more just you maging then switching to spec, experienced bridders such as myself would f switched to tank and ate high enough by the time you've specced

Get back to maxing your account arun wtf!

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

:kappa:

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Thanks. I dont brid people just because there known or whatever i brid people based on there skill and the fact i actually enjoy it. Theres some "people u never seen in this game" that are 10x better than me that doesnt mean im not going to brid them because there unknown.

17 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Thanks. I dont brid people just because there known or whatever i brid people based on there skill and the fact i actually enjoy it. Theres some "people u never seen in this game" that are 10x better than me that doesnt mean im not going to brid them because there unknown.

I understand that, I was explaining why the clips weren't that impressive not saying you shouldn't fight them.

what I'm trying to say is next time maybe throw in some clips where its nt just you maging then speccing because they don't know what they are doing. (No offence to ppl in the vid) 

4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I understand that, I was explaining why the clips weren't that impressive not saying you shouldn't fight them.

what I'm trying to say is next time maybe throw in some clips where its nt just you maging then speccing because they don't know what they are doing. (No offence to ppl in the vid) 

Yeah each part of the clip before the transition is 10 seconds so i randomly cut 10 seconds and put it in the video. Most kills u get on RoatPKZ are through mage then spec because people just tab 24/7 imo

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Yeah each part of the clip before the transition is 10 seconds so i randomly cut 10 seconds and put it in the video. Most kills u get on RoatPKZ are through mage then spec because people just tab 24/7 imo

That's why you go for fakes then spec when they are high hp, my vids are usually just loads of high specs and that's why because I just go for good clips instead of going for the easy kill

58 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

exactly this