Roat is dying

Kihfan55

- remove ::brid replace with wests, no ragging/tbing for 1.5 map diameters around tele spot

- double pkp earned at easts/44s/mb

- remove all donar only items replace with wildy drops

- have staff host server wide events to promote activity (multi wars, hp events, highest dds spec at easts no tbing, 1k pkp item to winner)

- eco dumps, lots of way to do this ways ive seen are lotteries that are rigged so a hidden account wins a large amount of pkp which is then put out of the economy, staff dicing all profits are kept in admin banks where they can't be re-added into eco or tbh a plain old eco reset wouldn't hurt at this point considering the fact that some people have 1.2M pkp and an ah set costs 50.

that would get the server moving in the right direction

• Upvote 4

also the way to get more players is to attract clans.  there are plenty of no name wannabes that literally flock to whatever server has the most clans pking on it at that time.  if you somehow manage to attract two clans to this server along with those two clans you'll get 20 more retards who are intent on following them around either fanboying their thread topics or ragging them at easts in black d hide.

• Upvote 2

1. Bring back eco server

2. Less toxic players that like to attack others at easts then tell the person they attacked to off or reported for ragging.

3. Remove ragging rule because there is no fucking way to tell who attacked first.

Host more Melee tournaments such as rune pking etc because face it all brid tournaments do is boost the top 5 winners ego's and all you hear is bitching for the next 10 weeks because everyone is talking shit in yell because they died to someone they hate and it looks bad on the one who died so they must act big because they are in front of their mates and yeah brid tournaments only start shit bridding takes skill and if you die in brid fight your classified as not as good as the one that killed you melee pking just takes is RNG tbh. 

4. Staff in all honesty should have to fill out reports on forums lock it and make it public with valid evidence that supports the punishment said player has received if there is solid evidence by staff member posted by the staff member publicly then no one can bitch saying staff aboose and give Higher staff team headaches. This would reduce players saying abuse. And most the time players are muted banned etc they don't even know what they did. The staff team wants players to clear up but how can they learn from their mistakes if staff team does not publicly show what it is they did wrong. They can't change unless they are told what it is they have done wrong.

Player could go under reports find report made by the staff member on them see's reported for flaming checks evidence and the player realizes(Oh! hey i guess I went to far by calling that dude a 1 legged 4N dog maybe I should not go as far as this next time.) Player realizes they went to far and should calm down a bit.

5. If you are a member of the staff team you should not be able to join clans not going to name any names but clans on Roatpkz are very ego strong and well it's kind of easy to make enemy clans vanish if you have a staff member that has the ability to ::mute ::ban ::ipban in your clan chat. If i'm correct that's why no more big clans are being made due to team lavish I believe I think Lavish is the clan with a staff member in it. But who knows I cba to keep track of that.

6. Another issue is with staff members alts. This is a big one as I have had an issue with before... I was told rushing ::brid with dds I could do it for 10 mins max but it's kind of funny when I rush with dds on said staff members alt and they ask me if I want ban I reply you going to report me?:o Then an admin logs in and bans me. R.I.P I had no idea rushing = Insta ban? as Rushing is not ragging. Rushing would be classified as Ragging if I rushed the same fucking guy 24/7 then it becomes an issue but doing it once to the staff members alt turns into insta ban... Which is why Ragging should be removed it's impossible to tell how long someone has been doing something tbh even with 10 minute video it have been 2 mins of rushing at ::brid once a day and they could easily vid all 5 days and edit it to make it seem like it's in one day, when really it's not.

7. Prices in this game are kinda good but some are fucked up. Players join they wana get good gear etc and realize damn prices are high as dick wtf? And they give up. :\

Lowering and raising some of the prices bit more tbh in all honestly items like tents, occults, primordials etc are perfectly priced but Serp, Ags are a bit pricy. If AGS is going to have same accuracy as when they were spawnable their price should be 3k Max. ACB is bit OP right now I have been hit (whilst in full Stat which is defence) by acb 20+ 6 times in a row it's very accurate so I'd suggest raising price on ACB due to it's ability to bend kids over or lower the accuracy and leave it at 2k. Serp is probably most expensive item in game in all honesty. New players see Serp dealing 20+ Venom and they blow a load in their pants and decide to save for one but once they get one they realize wtf I can't afford 5k pkt in scales each day for my serp. Serp uses loads of scales so i'd suggest lowering prices of the serp to about 3k and 2.5k street, due to hm scales it uses because someone like Beez he could afford 5k in scales ea day but us newbs we can't do that shit we strain ourselves when we lose are precious 80 pkt fire cape i have been there many times myself.

8. Get more people to melee/pure pk because those are the two pking styles that bring in all the pkt for the server tbh. Ever since skulls have been added everyone is moving to nhing and you can't attack someone at easts without them saying gtfo im nhing  and start ragigng your ass since when did easts become nhing only anyhow? But people NH now and there all after that blood red skull meaning they tele when there out and 75% of rpkz is nhers which only tele as there out never dm so less and less pkp is coming into game melee pkers rarely run same for pures they stay and die flowing pkt into the game. If more melee tournys pures etc are made then players would be more willing to hit edge up and train their melee pking skills to get better learn when to eat etc.

I bet you if you took  an NHer from easts set him in rune tped him to edge wildy everynoe at edge would roast his ass for safing daily because no one fucking knows how to melee pk anymore it's all that fancy bs now that everyone has their egos bunched up in a bind over.

• Upvote 1

This server was busier with free AGS, Dharoks, etc. Those things made Roat stand out because most servers don't offer that. But you guys wanted tougher eco, when there is already a bigger server out there with that, why try and compete? Now you lost all those players because if you have to work for gear, might aswell play a proper OSRS server. Just my 2 cents, IDC if you disagree or hate. I preferred old Roatpkz. 

• Upvote 2
44 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

This server was busier with free AGS, Dharoks, etc. Those things made Roat stand out because most servers don't offer that. But you guys wanted tougher eco, when there is already a bigger server out there with that, why try and compete? Now you lost all those players because if you have to work for gear, might aswell play a proper OSRS server. Just my 2 cents, IDC if you disagree or hate. I preferred old Roatpkz. 

When the armor update first released we had 300 online steadily, I mean real talk Barrows is tooooo cheap as it is, doubt it's the cause of player count going down, to me it looks like everyone has 200k+ PKP these days like it's nothing.

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Roats server and structure as a base is too far behind and stuck in the past, the unique feel is no longer what people search for, and if I'm honest I don't think anything could put it back to a good place player count wise. 

I think Gretars only option is to have him and Zoradz completely work on a new server or accept the fate of Roat and the good run it had

Hopefully roats gets put down so all the cancer dies.

6 hours ago, zxcv4321 said:

- remove ::brid replace with wests, no ragging/tbing for 1.5 map diameters around tele spot support

- double pkp earned at easts/44s/mb/wests support

- remove all donar only items replace with wildy drops support, have same restrictions on donar capes as chaotics and swh shud be buffed and 1k pkp

- have staff host server wide events to promote activity (multi wars, hp events, highest dds spec at easts no tbing, 1k pkp item to winner) support

- eco dumps, lots of way to do this ways ive seen are lotteries that are rigged so a hidden account wins a large amount of pkp which is then put out of the economy, staff dicing all profits are kept in admin banks where they can't be re-added into eco or tbh a plain old eco reset wouldn't hurt at this point considering the fact that some people have 1.2M pkp and an ah set costs 50.

a eco reset wud only make server worse at this point the remaining player base wud decrease by atleast 40%, i was ther for the last eco reset in july 2013 even tho it was needed to be done back then we lost alot of veterans, besides im 100% sure Gretar wont do another reset

that would get the server moving in the right direction

7 hours ago, pk and own said:

more updates :L

maybe advertisements?

the server is well known were in top 10 of most toplists, few months ago we were #1 on runelocus but ppl leave the server cos not enough content

6 hours ago, Nyzic said:

Updates = players. The day lottery came out 165 players were online. No doubt about it.

thats true every updates thats been done in past 12 months gets the community hyped up and keeps ppl positive and motivated like wen toxic staff came out ther was 30-40 ppl at dzone and when cwars came out was 20v20 wars

5 hours ago, Local Arab said:

1. Bring back eco server not happening

2. Less toxic players that like to attack others at easts then tell the person they attacked to off or reported for ragging.

3. Remove ragging rule because there is no fucking way to tell who attacked first. ragging shud only be allowed at easts

Host more Melee tournaments such as rune pking etc because face it all brid tournaments do is boost the top 5 winners ego's and all you hear is bitching for the next 10 weeks because everyone is talking shit in yell because they died to someone they hate and it looks bad on the one who died so they must act big because they are in front of their mates and yeah brid tournaments only start shit bridding takes skill and if you die in brid fight your classified as not as good as the one that killed you melee pking just takes is RNG tbh. support

4. Staff in all honesty should have to fill out reports on forums lock it and make it public with valid evidence that supports the punishment said player has received if there is solid evidence by staff member posted by the staff member publicly then no one can bitch saying staff aboose and give Higher staff team headaches. This would reduce players saying abuse. And most the time players are muted banned etc they don't even know what they did. The staff team wants players to clear up but how can they learn from their mistakes if staff team does not publicly show what it is they did wrong. They can't change unless they are told what it is they have done wrong. 

Player could go under reports find report made by the staff member on them see's reported for flaming checks evidence and the player realizes(Oh! hey i guess I went to far by calling that dude a 1 legged 4N dog maybe I should not go as far as this next time.) Player realizes they went to far and should calm down a bit.

no i think the staff are doing a great job atm they are the ones getting abused, ppl who claimed abuse in the past (not mentioning any names cos ther is too many) are retards/trolls who get punished for breaking rules then make it worse by getting mad and disrespecting staff, ik this cos i used to be the best at it :D pm4lessons

also all players shud learn the rules before playing that way they will know way they get punished for and cant say i didnt know it was against the rules like alot of ppl do on appeals such as farming or ragging, staff need to be more strict and start giving out marks with EVERY single punishment @Smackd @Yoobs @Zoradz

5. If you are a member of the staff team you should not be able to join clans not going to name any names but clans on Roatpkz are very ego strong and well it's kind of easy to make enemy clans vanish if you have a staff member that has the ability to ::mute ::ban ::ipban in your clan chat. If i'm correct that's why no more big clans are being made due to team lavish I believe I think Lavish is the clan with a staff member in it. But who knows I cba to keep track of that. support, unless they join using an alt so not even the clan knows who their main is

6. Another issue is with staff members alts. This is a big one as I have had an issue with before... I was told rushing ::brid with dds I could do it for 10 mins max but it's kind of funny when I rush with dds on said staff members alt and they ask me if I want ban I reply you going to report me?:o Then an admin logs in and bans me. R.I.P I had no idea rushing = Insta ban? as Rushing is not ragging. Rushing would be classified as Ragging if I rushed the same fucking guy 24/7 then it becomes an issue but doing it once to the staff members alt turns into insta ban... Which is why Ragging should be removed it's impossible to tell how long someone has been doing something tbh even with 10 minute video it have been 2 mins of rushing at ::brid once a day and they could easily vid all 5 days and edit it to make it seem like it's in one day, when really it's not.

rushing is considered as ragging even when not done to the same person, in edge ppl do it all the time its a way of pking but its to a different opponent each time anyway it shud be allowed at edge, varrock and easts only

7. Prices in this game are kinda good but some are fucked up. Players join they wana get good gear etc and realize damn prices are high as dick wtf? And they give up. :\ i think the prices are fine and gives ppl a goal to work towards, like ags is the most expensive item but new players can get it within a week by just pking/voting

Lowering and raising some of the prices bit more tbh in all honestly items like tents, occults, primordials etc are perfectly priced but Serp, Ags are a bit pricy. If AGS is going to have same accuracy as when they were spawnable their price should be 3k Max. ACB is bit OP right now I have been hit (whilst in full Stat which is defence) by acb 20+ 6 times in a row it's very accurate so I'd suggest raising price on ACB due to it's ability to bend kids over or lower the accuracy and leave it at 2k. Serp is probably most expensive item in game in all honesty. New players see Serp dealing 20+ Venom and they blow a load in their pants and decide to save for one but once they get one they realize wtf I can't afford 5k pkt in scales each day for my serp. Serp uses loads of scales so i'd suggest lowering prices of the serp to about 3k and 2.5k street, due to hm scales it uses because someone like Beez he could afford 5k in scales ea day but us newbs we can't do that shit we strain ourselves when we lose are precious 80 pkt fire cape i have been there many times myself.

support serp shud use less scales so it works out to cost like 100 pkp an hour max

8. Get more people to melee/pure pk because those are the two pking styles that bring in all the pkt for the server tbh. Ever since skulls have been added everyone is moving to nhing and you can't attack someone at easts without them saying gtfo im nhing  and start ragigng your ass since when did easts become nhing only anyhow? But people NH now and there all after that blood red skull meaning they tele when there out and 75% of rpkz is nhers which only tele as there out never dm so less and less pkp is coming into game melee pkers rarely run same for pures they stay and die flowing pkt into the game. If more melee tournys pures etc are made then players would be more willing to hit edge up and train their melee pking skills to get better learn when to eat etc.

I bet you if you took  an NHer from easts set him in rune tped him to edge wildy everynoe at edge would roast his ass for safing daily because no one fucking knows how to melee pk anymore it's all that fancy bs now that everyone has their egos bunched up in a bind over. support

3 hours ago, Orbital Vsat said:

Hopefully roats gets put down so all the cancer dies.

says the toxic retard who already got put down, enjoy ur 5mark :a7e: try appeal 1 year after punishment

Just now, desert ship said:

you can quit anytime,none is forcing you to stay, u might have better time on these servers who are GROWING up.

that didnt make any sense at all I said that it will die and everyone knows it youre acting like this game is still active even edge is starting to be empty atm.

33 minutes ago, desert ship said:

as i mentioned before, every server has its ups and downs, its bad times for roatpkz atm.

i believe roatz will be back to 200+ again by the new year i really do

ignore the haters the only reason they still play is because they cant compete on osrs or any other server

4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

i believe roatz will be back to 200+ again by the new year i really do

ignore the haters the only reason they still play is because they cant compete on osrs or any other server

Also they're addicted on roatpkz and they still playing even if its dying becuase they find the joy init xD

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Ahmash said:

the server is well known were in top 10 of most toplists, few months ago we were #1 on runelocus but ppl leave the server cos not enough content

thats true every updates thats been done in past 12 months gets the community hyped up and keeps ppl positive and motivated like wen toxic staff came out ther was 30-40 ppl at dzone and when cwars came out was 20v20 wars

says the toxic retard who already got put down, enjoy ur 5mark :a7e: try appeal 1 year after punishment

Lol @Ahmash you're a retard kid don't get exposed again faggot.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Roat WAS original yes. Free ags was the reason I joined this rsps in the first place