Some have already been suggested

Had made this before so I may edit this a lot if I forgot stuff

-Add wards
-Add ward upgrade kits
-Add fury ornament kit
-Add amulet of the damned
-Make dfs 2-3k pkp - It is the best shield on runescape
-Add mutagens
-Fix the protect value -currently toxic staff protects over ags, amongst other things. My suggestions is to round up everything that is unspawn and protect it over everything thats spawn, and then after that adjust its protect value based on pkp-similar to rs with the ge price being the protect value
-remove the colored skulls, they were a good update at the time but I feel they make the server look very amateur 
-Add ::44s, ::graves, and ::chins teleports
-Add a single boss(es) deep wild-there has been a multi boss for years, why not add a boss in single if not many bosses to enhance deep wild
-Fix mage bank and fix npcs' following system everywhere
-Fix attack priority to make it similar to rs -where ur opponent is automatically at the top and if u click into a cluster ud still attack ur opponent
-Add new hair/skin color
-Add necklace of anguish, amulet of torture, and tormented bracelet
-Add godswords to pkp shop and fix their effects
-Change bandos godsword special attack to only drain 65% special

-It has been an opinion of some of the staff that the server is in need of a pkp sink-I don't share that opinion. I think pkp is of high demand and the only pkp at the moment is in the hands of stakers and people who don't pk. My idea to change that would be to add deep wild bosses whom drop pkp every kill (around 25) and a drop rate for a 100 pkp ticket drop of 1/10 or so. Along with the rare drop that it would drop, having the pkp drops would mean you would never waste your time pvming and would encourage pkers to go out deep wild and kill the people pvming.

If the staff are intriuged by any of my suggestions i'm always willing to help guide whatever needs 2 be done

Edited by Kihfan55
d bow in shop already gf
  • Upvote 7
2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

-Add wards
-Add ward upgrade kits
-Add fury ornament kit
-Make dfs 2-3k pkp
-Add mutagens
-Fix the protect value -currently toxic staff protects over ags, amongst other things. My suggestions is to round up everything that is unspawn and protect it over everything thats spawn, and then after that adjust its protect value based on pkp-similar to rs with the ge price being the protect value
-remove the colored skulls, they were a good update at the time but I feel they make the server look very amateur 
-Add d bow to the pkp shop- staff pick the price but for me it should be 500 pkp
-Add a single boss(es) deep wild-there has been a multi boss for years, why not add a boss in single if not many bosses to enhance deep wild
-Fix attack priority to make it similar to rs -where ur opponent its automatically at the top and if u click into a cluster ud still attack ur opponent
-Add new hair/skin color

-It has been an opinion of some of the staff that the server is in need of a pkp sink-I don't share that opinion. I think pkp is of high demand and the only pkp at the moment is in the hands of stakers and people who don't pk. My idea to change that would be to add deep wild bosses whom drop pkp every kill (around 25) and a drop rate for a 100 pkp ticket drop of 1/10 or so. Along with the rare drop that it would always drop, having the pkp drops would mean you would never waste your time pvming and would encourage pkers to go out deep wild and kill the people pvming.

If the staff are intriuged by any of my suggestions i'm always willing to help guide whatever needs 2 be done

dbow is already in the pkp shop support on everything basicly tho

remember when this exact same list popped up and the last retard developer said he was getting to it with the same '3-4 updates every 2 weeks' bs ?

yeh in theory this would all help the server a shit ton and bring new players as well as old players who are familiar with the game but want to try the new items with roat gameplay but i guess we'll c if anything gets done this time around

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

-Add wards
-Add ward upgrade kits
-Add fury ornament kit

Done

Agree - Would have liked to see KBD and oldbrid moved elsewhere, like canifis.

-Add mutagens

Probably coming as vote rewards

@Gretar

I think they should have some benefit, e.g more pkp when you end their streak.

Maybe once we add more reasons to multi pk, as some of the bosses will be in these areas.

Sure, but what boss? Wildy bosses will be in multi.

What's wrong with mage bank?

-Fix attack priority to make it similar to rs -where ur opponent is automatically at the top and if u click into a cluster ud still attack ur opponent

Good idea.

-Add new hair/skin color

Agree.

Done.

Support. Will probably need polling though

Don't see why this wouldn't hurt.

-It has been an opinion of some of the staff that the server is in need of a pkp sink-I don't share that opinion. I think pkp is of high demand and the only pkp at the moment is in the hands of stakers and people who don't pk. My idea to change that would be to add deep wild bosses whom drop pkp every kill (around 25) and a drop rate for a 100 pkp ticket drop of 1/10 or so. Along with the rare drop that it would drop, having the pkp drops would mean you would never waste your time pvming and would encourage pkers to go out deep wild and kill the people pvming.

We've thought this through already

Will be in touch tho

• Upvote 7

Agree - Would have liked to see KBD and oldbrid moved elsewhere, like canifis.

That's sooo smart 

-Add mutagens

Probably coming as vote rewards

sick sick

@Gretar

I think they should have some benefit, e.g more pkp when you end their streak.

True but couldn't we just do that by itself? I get it the skulls are unique and attract people somewhat but I don't think they would attract people in videos and things like that

Maybe once we add more reasons to multi pk, as some of the bosses will be in these areas.

There's no multi clannning on private servers anymore, why add bosses to multi?

Sure, but what boss? Wildy bosses will be in multi.

Same as above. It would be dead content to add another multi boss. We already have a single pking community as does rsps in general in comparison to multi, so why not make updates for them? 

My Idea is to add some boss here. Away from every bank but a somewhat easy escape with the npcs

64f5458a0e36a82ca10dd7fcf5db065c.png

What's wrong with mage bank?

The bat is only supposed to be aggressive for like 3 squares (or something idk I can check on real rs if u want) and it will chase u past the beginning of the hut on here
d9f923888e1973565501b7ac1c958099.gif

Door doesn't open for agil course

9d54b9c99d545923690472d0117261d4.gif

No npcs 

f43685cad8e1274d97371250a3d316ea.gif

You can no clip yourself (last part of the gif)
da2be538e25d3219be45aaa678c7efb1.gif

Pirates are overly aggressive- me and zxcv were in the same square and 2 pirates attacked both of us (should only be 1 pirate able 2 attack)

c0a271885f1959a35954eab88988f8b8.gif\

You can melee in mage arena

537aca6afac6eb0700f00d4cfc14898a.gif

If you picklock axe hut door then click on the ground outside of it, u automatically go back outside

0779ec709645cdf0ac399a7102a05137.gif

Now 44s
Lesser owning through wall

6e0e137f8eb80956dfe19409ab1df4a8.gif

When u go down kbd ladder, it's south side of the ladder down, west side up. On here it's north both up and down

eb996020a8a5afbcaea96ec686317fe5.gif

Door doesn't work at zamorak altar (good lure spot)

426861746a465b9ec2c172c7c215ad51.gif

No hobs at 35s (and none of the green dragons-ill add picture l8r)

b3decd6cc13d0cc4cf70bc100c8a631c.gif

1/4 or so the amount of zombies in graveyards and not aggressive enough (1 square away when they should be 2-3)

fb3367927cc0452bddd74ef5dc2c8f89.gif

A multi line that's wrong on here where you couldn't possibly tank south of graves
db603ab1b854e151d5168ad805d4cf15.gif

and this is where the multi line is along the western part of graves (part green hill)

66109b7a81b2a72b75e447234537c2d2.gif

Support. Will probably need polling though

Sounds good

We've thought this through already

What did you guys come up with? I trust your thought process and won't argue with what you've decided I just want to hear

Will be in touch tho

Edited by Kihfan55

nice suggestions also fix the no clipping at pirate ship

https://i.gyazo.com/4393945bdea60c3894c26d3c8e2bff07.mp4

nd with the suggestion with putting npcs at the back of ice plate should add metal dragons that drop spirit shield 2 divine or ely

and when u lever at edge lever or mage bank u should spawn 1 tile away 

492b1686b50864f75766feb60e807711.gif

75cbce9e9760120037d4e0c796e66b74.gif

oh and yh the fucking eating delay or w.e it is cancerours as fuck its all my deaths on this game =pppppDdD

Nice suggestions Jake, didn't read all yet just skimmed through, but basically it boils down to one over-arching theme: OSRS cache. Particularly the new items and map alterations (e.g chins hill) will be possible upon new client release. I believe Zoradz has already implemented this and working on content ATM.

It's really isn't something that can be done in 5 mins so we need to give him time, which I know is difficult for some. I played around with an OSRS server that was released and all the item IDs are different compared to 317. I don't mean to hijack this topic,  but if this is the case, just wondering how this will be handled? Maybe a conversion tool? No reset pls :P@Zoradz

• Upvote 2
On 14 July 2016 at 3:03 PM, PK Guy said:

It's really isn't something that can be done in 5 mins so we need to give him time, which I know is difficult for some. I played around with an OSRS server that was released and all the item IDs are different compared to 317. I don't mean to hijack this topic,  but if this is the case, just wondering how this will be handled? Maybe a conversion tool? No reset pls :P@Zoradz

You're right, OSRS item IDs are scrambled due to JAgex wanting to prevent bots - This part is taking some of the longest along with object issues. 

The main OSRS items that are scrambled aren't PK items thankfully but a lot of runes/spawn able items are which isn't a huge problem. 

• 3 weeks later...