Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Taco Man

Android users

Recommended Posts

App I'm working on  still in dev stagehttp://d2wuvg8krwnvon.cloudfront.net/appfile/bb33acf93a5b.apk iphone test app is already out but it's complicated.
Iphone users  download link http://snappy.appypie.com/user/download-plist/appId/bb33acf93a5b 

Iphone only: after wards it show show up on your home screen next do following steps
1.go to: setting-> general->profiles
2. under Enterprise App, choose "onsinteractive solution Pvt Ltd."
4. tap "trust" in pop up.
5. now try running the trial app.
thanks

http://prnt.sc/ectbod

http://prntscr.com/ectcb5

http://prntscr.com/ectcky

http://prntscr.com/ectcx1

Edited by Taco Man
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

You're a staff member so I'm aware that means you're trusted but you should add a disclaimer anyway that this is unofficial and it is a risk to download being that it's not made/unverified by Gretar.

Looks cool though

Share this post


Link to post

Instead of just linking an install file please can you include information/screenshot showing what the app is for? Otherwise I'm not downloading

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Instead of just linking an install file please can you include information/screenshot showing what the app is for? Otherwise I'm not downloading

It's a social media app involving Roat Pkz. I don't see a reason to download it, it's basically the forums simplified into a mobile app. 

I don't think it's very creative and a waste of time, not many people will want to download a social media app for a RSPS. I have seen this done on a prior large scale server, it wasn't very popular.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Donnie said:

It's a social media app involving Roat Pkz. I don't see a reason to download it, it's basically the forums simplified into a mobile app. 

I don't think it's very creative and a waste of time, not many people will want to download a social media app for a RSPS. I have seen this done on a prior large scale server, it wasn't very popular.

It's just a app that brings all roatpkz links into 1 place it's just a test app didn't really spend much time on it.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Typical cat that can't afford an iPhone 

Shit I totally forgot that price equals quality to most people damn it :smiley: you're spending more money just for the apple name not quality enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Shit I totally forgot that price equals quality to most people damn it :smiley: you're spending more money just for the apple name not quality enjoy

Idk bout everyone else but my phones sick 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

maybe if you're a suicide bomber yeah

''Man carrying two Galaxy Note 7 smartphones in his suit mistaken to be a suicide bomber''

True story actually.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Same Sea what has samsung to do with suicide rofl ?

You're actually a moron, have you not seen all the reports of samsung galaxy note 7's blowing up when people are using them l2 google things.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You're actually a moron, have you not seen all the reports of samsung galaxy note 7's blowing up when people are using them l2 google things.

^^

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Yoobs did i talked about samsung note you dumb ass faggot go back to school retarded fuck

@Rijkerd2 stop sucking dick everytime when yoobs say something?

Btw you can suck mine

SAVAGE LMAOOO

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Yoobs did i talked about samsung note you dumb ass faggot go back to school retarded fuck

@Rijkerd2 stop sucking dick everytime when yoobs say something?

Btw you can suck mine

Thats what he was referring too and shouldn't you be talking to the person who ratted you or for RWT or were you only joking? You already lost the war bro #welcometomynetwork

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Yoobs did i talked about samsung note you dumb ass faggot go back to school retarded fuck

@Rijkerd2 stop sucking dick everytime when yoobs say something?

Btw you can suck mine

@Yoobs you give me infractions for 🔥 John Cena memes and this guy gets away with this.

Bloody hell 

1 hour ago, Pancakes said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/11335574/Women-more-likely-to-own-an-iPhone-than-men.html

 

 

girrrrrrl phones lmao. Enjoy not knowing specs of phones u iphone spastics iphone 7 no aux input what retard would buy that😂😂

Get blue tooth u broke nigga 

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like everyone should be loyal to their bank accounts rather than a brand lmfao. Best specs, and more bang for your buck = winner. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Yoobs did i talked about samsung note you dumb ass faggot go back to school retarded fuck

@Rijkerd2 stop sucking dick everytime when yoobs say something?

Btw you can suck mine

rx2R682.gif

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Gekkemokerrr said:

@Yoobs and your saying #welcome to my network?

You mean your corrupted network😋😘

Ban evading is against the rules.

 bye bye o/

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...