VETERAN RANK

Lion Tales

hello, i'm lion tales in game and i have talked to Stijn / legend thorough email now for a while discussing the veteran rank. i am requesting the 5 year veteran rank tho he told me he could look no further than 3 years because he said its hard to remember everyone who played back in the early days. i was never really active in the old forums tho i had like 2 to 3 accounts there xD.  people who can confirm i have played around 5 years is @I d0wn U or maybe @Tom wish me luck :(  @Legend™ @John  ub15.png.cc13d2a883f82b5968f5ffb751523658.png  ub16.png.75d5d8ac76fc06790e234435f6499d6b.pngub15.png.cc13d2a883f82b5968f5ffb751523658.pngub16.png.75d5d8ac76fc06790e234435f6499d6b.png stijn on email: This is quite hard for me to confirm considdering I really do not remember who I played with back in 2011/2012 

I checked the admin panel but I cant look back further then 3 years really :\"                                                      

1 hour ago, SWAGMASTER said:

rofl, dont even know me and says aint active.... my bad forgot to mention...... retards dont discuss shit with me....

retard? Lol i can vouch for you and i got 6 ss of you back in the day, changed my mind :/

16 hours ago, ima cool kid said:

i can vouch, but who am i

xD hairline habibi

17 hours ago, plz said:

retard? Lol i can vouch for you and i got 6 ss of you back in the day, changed my mind :/

only vets can vouch..... john dont give a fk about others opinion wich i see is sad...

23 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

hello, i'm lion tales in game and i have talked to Stijn / legend thorough email now for a while discussing the veteran rank. i am requesting the 5 year veteran rank tho he told me he could look no further than 3 years because he said its hard to remember everyone who played back in the early days. i was never really active in the old forums tho i had like 2 to 3 accounts there xD.  people who can confirm i have played around 5 years is @I d0wn U or maybe @Tom wish me luck :(  @Legend™ @John  ub15.png.cc13d2a883f82b5968f5ffb751523658.png  ub16.png.75d5d8ac76fc06790e234435f6499d6b.pngub15.png.cc13d2a883f82b5968f5ffb751523658.pngub16.png.75d5d8ac76fc06790e234435f6499d6b.png stijn on email: This is quite hard for me to confirm considdering I really do not remember who I played with back in 2011/2012 

I checked the admin panel but I cant look back further then 3 years really :\"                                                      

i vouch

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

i mean, every staff member admin and above should be able to give out vet ranks.... cuz this "John" aint giving me sht xD  

I agree, I mean look I'm not even "super donator" shows how well he keeps up with ranks after me asking as well, so far liked yoobs but I'm giving John another shot hopefully falls through.

50 minutes ago, DUHlntently said:

I agree, I mean look I'm not even "super donator" shows how well he keeps up with ranks after me asking as well, so far liked yoobs but I'm giving John another shot hopefully falls through.

i dont often see him here in the forums..... for example 2pac smackd yoobs.... every1 shares opinions about the game etc..... in different threads and stuff... even zoradz has been super active lately..

12 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

i dont often see him here in the forums..... for example 2pac smackd yoobs.... every1 shares opinions about the game etc..... in different threads and stuff... even zoradz has been super active lately..

+ me and it's just a color on your name :P no immediate rush tbh if you deserve it then you will get it just wait, loads of people deserve it on here but still don't get. 

1 hour ago, DUHlntently said:

it's simply because on your profile your roat pkz username linked is not 'duhmayne' bruhhhh.

1 hour ago, SWAGMASTER said:

yup

sad

3 minutes ago, jblind said:

+ me and it's just a color on your name :P no immediate rush tbh if you deserve it then you will get it just wait, loads of people deserve it on here but still don't get. 

it's simply because on your profile your roat pkz username linked is not 'duhmayne' bruhhhh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BRUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5 hours ago, DUHlntently said:

Bro I told you y-day if you change your profiles ingame name to duhmayne, it will change automatically. 

2 hours ago, Tupac said:

Bro I told you y-day if you change your profiles ingame name to duhmayne, it will change automatically. 

how do u do that

and on topic: what is ur old names ingame? It will be 4 years for me in 3 weeks so I would know pretty much everyone who would have been active at least that long

If u haven't been active for the last at least 3 years u don't deserve it anyway.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DUHlntently said:

Regardless if you've played 6 years if you're not active on the forums, then the rank isn't given 

3 hours ago, Requiem Af said:

Lmfao duhmayne been playing a month and wants 5 yr good 1 

r u serious? I been here since day one gretar knows so does ban152 along with swegnomite,kyle and I d0wn u

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

Regardless if you've played 6 years if you're not active on the forums, then the rank isn't given 

why wouldn't it be given? you paid for super-donor therefore the title would be yours hence why it exists as forum rank to show what you are...

• 3 weeks later...
  • John locked this topic