Television shows

Tupac

Hey everyone! 

So I have just wrapped up yet another show, and am on the hunt for another!

I (and I am sure many others) would love to see some suggestions. I am open to pretty much anything, but would prefer a lengthy (or current) series. I am thinking of starting Prison break season 5 (loved the first four), I just haven't got around to it yet.

Thanks boys

didn't say what you've already seen, so I'll just list a bunch:

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead (imo not as good anymore), Vikings, Sherlock, Lost (great for the first few seasons), Lucifer and the Marvel ones (Daredevil, for example, is amazing)...

5 hours ago, uevenlift12 said:

u forgot the originals which is the new vampire diaries

Please don't compare VD with The Originals, one is a teen crap drama mixed with twilight vampires, the other is a master piece, full of ancient vampires within a power struggle for a city between allies, enemies, and family. 

The OA

The 100

American Gods. 

Into the badlands. 

Banshee. 

Empire. 

Sense8. 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Please don't compare VD with The Originals, one is a teen crap drama mixed with twilight vampires, the other is a master piece, full of ancient vampires within a power struggle for a city between allies, enemies, and family. 

The OA

The 100

American Gods. 

Into the badlands. 

Banshee. 

Empire. 

Sense8. 

CW quality lmao

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2017 at 7:43 AM, Yoobs said:

Pretty little liars, gossip girl, 90210, the vampire diaries and teen wolf!

The vampire diaries, Teen wolf, Once upon a time, Limitless, Vikings, Supernatural, The office, Smallville, Blue mountain state, Iron fist, How I met your mother, Daredevil, Merlin, The flash.

Top favorites: Tvd ( Vampire diaries ), Teen wolf, Ouat ( Once upon a time ), Bms ( Blue mountain state | Hilarious show | ) & Merin. 

Ive watched all of these over time all my favorite shows a few more then others but hope u check them out @Tupac