jblind jblind jblind look at this shit

Gym Life

Hey Guys, 

This Orphan rat just banned me 2 weeks ago for ''Staff Harrasment'' saying also on skype i can do whatever i want because im a staff etc etc, and in the mean time ive connected gretar and told him everything and i got unbanned.

now Smackd opened the applications for SS so ive apply for it, and jblind didnt vouch me all good, but my friend applied also for SS and he was away for like half year and said i will try as joke so he apply for SS.

look what jblind says. 

http://prntscr.com/hhx9w8

https://prnt.sc/hhxa2z

http://prntscr.com/hhxa6p

now the thing is, ofcourse my friend can become a SS, im not saying dont become one but look the reaction of jblind, he basicly making idiots as SS behave my friend to get me pissed off?

like is that how this server is? also with suor at the first i didnt liked him, because he was the biggest flamer to me and a begger he were calling me ''staff hunter'' while he just hunted hes self.

ofcourse people trying to apply to snipe a Staff Rank but this roatpkz doesnt look which people deserves or not, its not only by typing on yell ''who ever needs help - feel free to pm'' its also helping the server get fixed, reporting rulebreakers, sucking Staff for example Jblind. but ye the fact is that ive helped more then every player that can do.

well guys, im not a egoist just feel free to apply on SS and i wish you guys to get it though, this jblind wont get me mad though afterall. but im pretty sure that everyone knows that ive done alot of good work / jobs in the past, that says enough.

and 1 more story,

a player called ''arabier'' said to kingpakii your cancer mother, and kingpakii reported to jblind, with screenshot like proof of him saying that, look what jblind says '' ye this is  the roatpkz community everyone saying that so i will not mute him'' so when i flamed ur cancer nan and ur cancer family, why did you mac mute me and not normol mute or lemme say why you muted me, because you had on that time a reason to ''mac mute me'' 

well im also mac muted for about 6 weeks, this jblind the rat cant have it and already lost against me, he had order of gretar to put me in ignorelist and has to ignore me l00000000000l.

get rekt rat, die irl and ur family.

and ye basicly, when arabier said cancer mother to kingpakii u didnt do anything, i know maybe you dont take that words serious because you have no mother and you dont know how that feels but all good.

All SERVER SUPPORTERS RESIGNING, because they are all tired of Jblind l0l, and i will not even bother to become SS i mean it will get u Tumor and headache of all arabs.

ENJOY the server,

PEACE

Edited by Gym Life
  • Upvote 3

I was joking, Smackd was joking too. All just banter when it comes to you tbh I don't take you serious. I mean I dunno why you're still here tbh lol 

c46b909329f763f4ab131176485874fe.png

4099c6267068d8ff713a5c1ad1d5a4e2.png- Don't wanna say who this is because he's too adorable to be seen as a horrible person

You're irrelevant, keep making topics about me and mentioning me it's getting boring now I mean lets not forget:
31515755c4ab22c6b576948ea54e3bf1.png- Smackd banned you lol

0b6f807340b8a175e96c436bf9ddb8e7.png - lol?

982f12d262fd104e963071b378724084.png- bipolar kid

e9cfd37c39174e902d62325e5c1d70ba.png- Remember this? lol 

*Oh btw I got asked to be SS by the Staff Team at the time and got asked to be Mod when players like Ban had been SS for longer so yh I Staff Hunted :P:P *

Edited by JBLIND

Allright I see what’s happening, jblind is scared he’s rank will be taken by gym life and that’s oke but shouldn’t be being a orphan rat to him because of that. 

Another story

suor told me real reason he’s resign is jblind...

gym life’s done more good in this server than all on the server, give him a chance

@Gym Life let jblind flame, eventually people will see who he really is allright? You just keep helping and ignoring the haters 

• Upvote 3

Jblind are hoes so who can he tell your not get ss? 

Jblind hes always hunt staff and hunt mod on roatz pkz so hes just (mad) i think hes sharmota so he shouldnt not be scared to lose his rank lol haha just im joke gym life can win his rank will did many giveaway in the feature 

suor always do hunt also as well 

godlock on you’re applycation on support krrrrr

- freind to gym life king 

King gyms life

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Hey Guys, 

This Orphan rat just banned me 2 weeks ago for ''Staff Harrasment'' saying also on skype i can do whatever i want because im a staff etc etc, and in the mean time ive connected gretar and told him everything and i got unbanned.

now Smackd opened the applications for SS so ive apply for it, and jblind didnt vouch me all good, but my friend applied also for SS and he was away for like half year and said i will try as joke so he apply for SS.

look what jblind says. 

http://prntscr.com/hhx9w8

https://prnt.sc/hhxa2z

http://prntscr.com/hhxa6p

now the thing is, ofcourse my friend can become a SS, im not saying dont become one but look the reaction of jblind, he basicly making idiots as SS behave my friend to get me pissed off?

like is that how this server is? also with suor at the first i didnt liked him, because he was the biggest flamer to me and a begger he were calling me ''staff hunter'' while he just hunted hes self.

ofcourse people trying to apply to snipe a Staff Rank but this roatpkz doesnt look which people deserves or not, its not only by typing on yell ''who ever needs help - feel free to pm'' its also helping the server get fixed, reporting rulebreakers, sucking Staff for example Jblind. but ye the fact is that ive helped more then every player that can do.

well guys, im not a egoist just feel free to apply on SS and i wish you guys to get it though, this jblind wont get me mad though afterall. but im pretty sure that everyone knows that ive done alot of good work / jobs in the past, that says enough.

and 1 more story,

a player called ''arabier'' said to kingpakii your cancer mother, and kingpakii reported to jblind, with screenshot like proof of him saying that, look what jblind says '' ye this is  the roatpkz community everyone saying that so i will not mute him'' so when i flamed ur cancer nan and ur cancer family, why did you mac mute me and not normol mute or lemme say why you muted me, because you had on that time a reason to ''mac mute me'' 

well im also mac muted for about 6 weeks, this jblind the rat cant have it and already lost against me, he had order of gretar to put me in ignorelist and has to ignore me l00000000000l.

and ye basicly, when arabier said cancer mother to kingpakii u didnt do anything, i know maybe you dont take that words serious because you have no mother and you dont know how that feels but all good.

All SERVER SUPPORTERS RESIGNING, because they are all tired of Jblind l0l, and i will not even bother to become SS i mean it will get u Tumor and headache of all arabs.

ENJOY the server,

PEACE

First of all, cute post really got your point across, although couldn't understand half of it. You can't seriously expect to get SS after flaming current staff members and calling more than half of the player base jews and that they need to get cancer, clearly @JBLIND has shown more than enough evidence to mute you-fuck you should be perm banned IMO. As far as your buddy's ss app goes they obviously posted on it knowing you'd see it just to get a reaction, which they've accomplished quite clearly. You're attitudes terrible, when you don't get what you want you flame and then claim how good of a person you are 15 mins later.. Grow up please and stop making useless threads - when you realize your irrelevant we won't have these issues. Thanks for being a root of cancer on our forums.

Much love, Takes.

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

I was joking, Smackd was joking too. All just banter when it comes to you tbh I don't take you serious. I mean I dunno why you're still here tbh lol 

c46b909329f763f4ab131176485874fe.png

4099c6267068d8ff713a5c1ad1d5a4e2.png- Don't wanna say who this is because he's too adorable to be seen as a horrible person

You're irrelevant, keep making topics about me and mentioning me it's getting boring now I mean lets not forget:
31515755c4ab22c6b576948ea54e3bf1.png- Smackd banned you lol

0b6f807340b8a175e96c436bf9ddb8e7.png - lol?

982f12d262fd104e963071b378724084.png- bipolar kid

e9cfd37c39174e902d62325e5c1d70ba.png- Remember this? lol 

*Oh btw I got asked to be SS by the Staff Team at the time and got asked to be Mod when players like Ban had been SS for longer so yh I Staff Hunted :P:P *

Lmfao

Hmm, @Gym Life since no one wants to be honest with you, half the people on here agreeing/hyping you up merely see you as entertainment relief. If they really cared about you, they'd try to make you see the error of your ways. Honestly? I got high hopes for you my nigga, you have been helping people more than new niggas who've gotten ss, you embody the unique and over the top banter/immoral as fuck sub culture we promote of anything goes when flaming/griming niggas. As for Jblind? look he's a cool guy he's that guy, but my man you can't have it both ways if you flame the nigga you're just as bad, because due to having control over his fate your conductibility should be at least 2x more elegant. Separate Jblind the person and the Mod, if you wanna banter with him then that shit means once the gloves are off they are off, that means the time limit should be at least for a day, anything goes. If you wanna punish the nigga on the spot without part taking in the festivities after a few warnings or w/e your system then by all means. At least Gym tries to make it funny by going 0-100 really quick "I hope your family dies" who the fuck says shit like that?

I didn't wanna type this paragraph either, so I'll do it for the rest of us.

didnt-read-lol.gif

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Hmm, @Gym Life since no one wants to be honest with you, half the people on here agreeing/hyping you up merely see you as entertainment relief. If they really cared about you, they'd try to make you see the error of your ways. Honestly? I got high hopes for you my nigga, you have been helping people more than new niggas who've gotten ss, you embody the unique and over the top banter/immoral as fuck sub culture we promote of anything goes when flaming/griming niggas. As for Jblind? look he's a cool guy he's that guy, but my man you can't have it both ways if you flame the nigga you're just as bad, because due to having control over his fate your conductibility should be at least 2x more elegant. Separate Jblind the person and the Mod, if you wanna banter with him then that shit means once the gloves are off they are off, that means the time limit should be at least for a day, anything goes. If you wanna punish the nigga on the spot without part taking in the festivities after a few warnings or w/e your system then by all means. At least Gym tries to make it funny by going 0-100 really quick "I hope your family dies" who the fuck says shit like that?

I didn't wanna type this paragraph either, so I'll do it for the rest of us.

didnt-read-lol.gif

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 12/8/2017 at 2:00 PM, Gym Life said:

ENJOY the server,

PEACE

crying

Edited by Team Selena Gomez

• 2 weeks later...