38 members have voted

1. 1. Remove restrictions?

• yes
    • nope
    • dont care
    • Remove the zone entirely

4 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

remove it. u can nh at any place. shit tele

No because at wests you arent allowed to use overhead prayers as a 126 cb or use range, and its safer for pure nhers to nh there rather than 44s. It's pretty much a less busy brid zone which i quite like.

Edited by Suor

the only reason it's used is as a tele to catch people if they escape a run down [ tbed with a singles team on you ] so it really has no reason for being there anymore i'd suggest just removing it honestly unless you feel the need to keep it as a last resort tele for singles teams, and i'd agree with jblind but it's the only thing basically making it a safe zone from the teams running you down from 44s lol because non of them are pures

Edited by ml gudi
so jblind can feel the need to flame an irelevant veteran again :3

Sooo you’re asking shall we stop our raps movements towards osrs just because children can’t take osrs? While we’re at it, remove everything osrs doesn’t have that we do? Aka make the server all pkp or coin base tbh....

If we take osrs teles away, take the custom teles away too, there useless too

Edited by am s1k ked
7 minutes ago, am s1k ked said:

Sooo you’re asking shall we stop our raps movements towards osrs just because children can’t take osrs? While we’re at it, remove everything osrs doesn’t have that we do? Aka make the server all pkp or coin base tbh....

If we take osrs teles away, take the custom teles away too, there useless too

I'm talking about the restrictions at ::wests, not tele, sorry for confusion.

Remove the restrictions, keep the zone.

Before it didnt matter because the zone was mainly used by pure nhers and brids. With the coming of the new updates & pk hotspots(e.g. 44s, jad, skotizo) when people get tbed they will have to run past the wests zone sometimes. This happens pretty often and its just stupid because you cant pray while getting focused and the focusing clan cant spec trade or tag because of the pj timer. 

You could also just keep the restrictions for pure nhers. Loads of brid spots and this way no one will complain.

• Upvote 1