What It's Like To Fight Smokey

56c0f6da55c70602d86cdbc7f6d2bd85.gif

(spec on tank)

image.thumb.jpeg.adb8998cc62500999d48bd718b649778.jpeg

(into spec restore)

image.thumb.jpeg.91c28ab3c066e53b6e6348a6e74d74f5.jpeg

(into melee prayer on a what was supposed 2 be high spec)

image.thumb.jpeg.2371c30d2ce2c53f0d74a851dea66b7f.jpeg

(into another spec on tank)

image.thumb.jpeg.1477e8a41328ac04836c375b4e33bf2d.jpeg

(and then another spec restore)

cb69bc06cd7b03be08847e21f8b12f31.gif

Now imagine this process rinsed and repeated 30x over (in every fight)

🤔👀

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

shitposts incoming 

Like planes on 9/11

I think it’s mad fucking funny

my first instinct when I see a spec is to put tank on

smokeys first instinct is to f3

really shows who’s the experienced hybrid here (not a ragger lol!)

54 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

All this beef really making me think about returning 

what beef fam the only opp i have is rng loooool these niggas r all doggy shit I stg idk how this guy is comfy posting this on god I must of had like 100 ko potentials on this guy and like 30-2'd him this week only its a joke bro

19 minutes ago, seers10 said:

what beef fam the only opp i have is rng loooool these niggas r all doggy shit I stg idk how this guy is comfy posting this on god I must of had like 100 ko potentials on this guy and like 30-2'd him this week only its a joke bro

Yh only thing I miss is embarrassing the trolls ngl

26 minutes ago, seers10 said:

"30 ko potentials" funny u say that considering 95% of the time u just spec on 121 hp hoping for the best then u just go refill ur spec and repeat lmao calm yourself

7 hours ago, sophia said:

A kill is a kill thx for the set

If u ever geared down out of a stacking setup vs me I promise you’d get another torture video sent your way

(quick reminder)

we can rm tonight any gear just no ags gmaul

@Khalil you’re really quiet and a “nice guy” in game (ofc that likes to tb at pvp zones in the middle of a 25 fight sesh) but same goes to u, ur a stacker hybrid and just like Sophia u couldn’t win in a dds fight, idc who wants to die first but just know I’ll get at your friends right after I get at you 

Keep defending your guy Smokey just remember that he started after most of you people yet you all follow him around like a lost puppy as though he knows what he’s doing 

Edited by repent
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, repent said:

If u ever geared down out of a stacking setup vs me I promise you’d get another torture video sent your way

(quick reminder)

@Khalil you’re really quiet and a “nice guy” in game (ofc that likes to tb at pvp zones in the middle of a 25 fight sesh) but same goes to u, ur a stacker hybrid and just like Sophia u couldn’t win in a dds fight, idc who wants to die first but just know I’ll get at your friends right after I get at you 

Keep defending your guy Smokey just remember that he started after most of you people yet you all follow him around like a lost puppy as though he knows what he’s doing 

You been getting slapped by “stackers” for time 

5 hours ago, repent said:

(quick reminder)

You know its funny cause you died to me making that video too and to a gs smack

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

You can blame rng but if ur an experienced pker u shldnt die at any time not even 150 stacks

Once u learn how to eat correctly u can survive everything goodfight tho

Only way I could realistically survive super high stacks on that is if the person two ticked the damage or if I had a third combo food item