Sign in to follow this  
Fruitiest

How to get in shape irl through roatpkz

Hey guys I am currently very overweight and I have realized a way to lose weight through roatpkz

every time you die on roatpkz you do 100 jumping jacks or situps or push ups or something

that way u can get stronger irl while getting roatpkz fun :)

@Aiden

3 minutes ago, BetaRayBill said:

I wish I had that drive, but my kdr is .3 so it'd probably take me out

You could do it but with a smaller amount :)

been doing something similar tbh, every time I feel like playing runescape or rsps I go to the gym  

2 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

been doing something similar tbh, every time I feel like playing runescape or rsps I go to the gym  

i dont want to go to the gym every day tho

5 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

i dont want to go to the gym every day tho

thats fair enough lmfao

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@Hatcx no wonder smokeys so skinny 

no no thats the meth 

35 minutes ago, twitt said:

lay off the pies

imagine having self control

We have something called a xbhzr on roat pkz who plays quite a lot you may want to ask it as you both suffer from the same cause 

32 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

We have something called a xbhzr on roat pkz who plays quite a lot you may want to ask it as you both suffer from the same cause 

he suffers from autism too?

attetion seeker i don't know why you guys Keep making Topics instand of just doing what you say in the Topic nobody cares over this shit and in end tbh you wont do it rofl.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:10 AM, Fruitiest said:

Hey guys I am currently very overweight and I have realized a way to lose weight through roatpkz

every time you die on roatpkz you do 100 jumping jacks or situps or push ups or something

that way u can get stronger irl while getting roatpkz fun :)

@Aiden

This is a utter waste of time and i take this as under the wrong section of the forums and belongs in the Spam Section.

18 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

attetion seeker i don't know why you guys Keep making Topics instand of just doing what you say in the Topic nobody cares over this shit and in end tbh you wont do it rofl.

ur just jealous that im getting in shape

56 minutes ago, Clemenza said:

This is a utter waste of time and i take this as under the wrong section of the forums and belongs in the Spam Section.

ur mom

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, Fruitiest said:

ur just jealous that im getting in shape

ur mom

defintly im jealous i do Sport myself lmfao you do it to get Girls? well dunno you wont come far LOL as i said you Clown won't do anything cause you wont be able to Focus on anything else then gaming your god and master zeplin99

14 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

defintly im jealous i do Sport myself lmfao you do it to get Girls? well dunno you wont come far LOL as i said you Clown won't do anything cause you wont be able to Focus on anything else then gaming your god and master zeplin99

imagine working out and bettering yourself for women and not for yourself lmao

definetly not a way to get fit playing a game homie. successful end goals and realistic goals have to be written down and done daily. no overthinking just doing