Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Y.

Boney forced to make a propaganda post.

Recommended Posts

Ok so after bullying boney money so much he was forced to make a propaganda post about me. As you can clearly see my victim has resulted to calling 0pkp ::funpk fights "nh stakes" and use old staking photos to try and call a 1-0.

image.png.3ef550f7e458eecc2f318e85c3d2d484.pngimage.png.6a50d95ac11639c14cd21474c4d39357.pngimage.png.e7b305f9506e5413c523c61aae29785c.png

Notice how the victim is a legendary donator during the "nh stake" but a super donator "shortly after" he claims i decided to rage stake. 

Let's check the real score on ratgang.

First clip is Adamzor getting chanced while it's 4 v 2

second picture they kicked 001000101010 and denied he was every in rg lmfao.

 https://gyazo.com/8b70db9e5f8a18cf4e974e2d14aeeafe

1413061238_001000101010((January242020)-(18-11-16)).png.8ec93eb8b89654b18abac29efb26f79f.png1548361312_Gengar44422((March012020)-(13-01-10)).png.404c04790d9d0bb3d9f0718c97e5254f.png223617809_Astroglide((March242020)-(18-50-15)).png.62044ec7b56ab255eaeb00631d44f3e7.png1532800549_B((May142020)-(21-13-10)).png.f3d7c71f4041c81580cecb51d045e040.png1173912111_B((May142020)-(21-32-00)).png.0a530d82c4649bd0c1e4f53c43b36e15.png

 

Further more lets add some embarrassing  performances by people who Pk with the 6 clan merge we call ratgang in some less serious scenarios. /ST/V2/EXPOSED/ARIYAN

 2085772686_ClownAround((January162020)-(12-22-56)).png.332b77b36a3b57f351ce48b90acdbb48.png1038203366_Qxp((April162020)-(22-32-22)).png.97d7bcedb004c397fa1f0380ea2d30d9.png244650276_Qxp((April162020)-(22-41-57)).png.6960f0e9e6ac41f377f8a2104fdc2b01.png1369523840_NoWarning((December242019)-(10-07-36)).png.2734df5071f16205d443344909114015.png189765051_Ginza((January042020)-(16-17-20)).png.88e4547159f6d2eca98a0807464fdec9.png701332769_PigHybrid((February022020)-(00-37-52)).png.4bbf0e61a6ce981c51931d2507ba5df8.png1330328596_Adamzor((April242020)-(08-27-46)).png.748f88c003bd4e9e070ec905f2d89d07.png77483610_Lkjhgfdsa123((March292020)-(18-35-19)).png.555c13baff1655d6a3517fe198d7850a.png1819025631_Slysausage((March202020)-(19-09-55)).png.85c5cd25854a009b6c4c8a567ce43701.png1095393289_Slysausage((March202020)-(14-56-06)).png.910870b6420179a4037f80304b20b370.png

Clown Around ((January 16, 2020) - (12-22-56)).png

Slysausage ((April 01, 2020) - (12-08-53)).png

Edited by Y.
  • Upvote 4
  • Nice 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boney lives in your head and theres NOTHING you can do about it LMFAO

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WAHEY said:

Boney lives in your head and theres NOTHING you can do about it LMFAO

boneys PROPAGANDA just got your whole cc SHAMED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

daul.png

cringe 

dauls on suicide watch

 

LMFAO

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how does lms have anything to do with this , also divine? ;Brug. 
Alone the divine shows how paranoid of a guy you are tbh not gonna lie..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

how does lms have anything to do with this , also divine? ;Brug. 
Alone the divine shows how paranoid of a guy you are tbh not gonna lie..

yes because they were spec tabbing? hush cry baby victim. check the food 

Edited by Y.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Y. said:

yes because they were spec tabbing? hush cry baby victim. check the food 

victim? Stop feeling like a gangster on a website brother a real suspect may shoot you really and not just act like you do :) , spec tabbing welcome to clan-pking you retard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

victim? Stop feeling like a gangster on a website brother a real suspect may shoot you really and not just act like you do :) , spec tabbing welcome to clan-pking you retard?

Go fuck yourself you don't even play 20 hours a day like me and @y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

Go fuck yourself you don't even play 20 hours a day like me and @y

? Where is that a good thing to play 1 single game 20hours a day? do you even check what you write down befor you press enter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

obsessed fanboy stalking me on forums thinks i care bout this topic lmfao... i got more kills on this guy than he put in the topic... and thats me alone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also btw : weren't you the guys whos main "crippeldnan4" is? :)  How Comes you only stake on your main? ;) dont mess with people you don't know my little man. its a small tip like snoop dog said

Don't make the dog angry ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daul Penino said:

obsessed fanboy stalking me on forums thinks i care bout this topic lmfao... i got more kills on this guy than he put in the topic... and thats me alone

 

Daul go feed you're son hes hungry lolololol @Daul Penino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Daul Penino said:

obsessed fanboy stalking me on forums thinks i care bout this topic lmfao... i got more kills on this guy than he put in the topic... and thats me alone

 

0pkp kills though? gz 

Edited by Y.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean at least im farming u for 07 money while ur posting casual lms winnings where theres actually nothing to be won and ppl dont care if they die... cba arguing with a retard tho ur the best bro!

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Daul Penino said:

I mean at least im farming u for 07 money while ur posting casual lms winnings where theres actually nothing to be won and ppl dont care if they die... cba arguing with a retard tho ur the best bro!

 

You admitting to RWT aswell as threatening to DOX and DDOS like the rest of you're members plus AHK? List gets longer lost all respect for you after a DDOS THREAT. @Gretar @Fantastic @JBLIND Can i suck you boys in the staff toilets to get rid of this wirgin spanish gardener thx or how much $$?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

You admitting to RWT aswell as threatening to DOX and DDOS like the rest of you're members plus AHK? List gets longer lost all respect for you after a DDOS THREAT. @Gretar @Fantastic @JBLIND Can i suck you boys in the staff toilets to get rid of this wirgin spanish gardener thx or how much $$?

there are tournaments/lms games for osrs prizes buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

there are tournaments/lms games for osrs prizes buddy.

same sea is right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

I mean at least im farming u for 07 money while ur posting casual lms winnings where theres actually nothing to be won and ppl dont care if they die... cba arguing with a retard tho ur the best bro!

 

imagine if me or u posted our kps we got on plankgang wed be busy for the whole week :P

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

imagine if me or u posted our kps we got on plankgang wed be busy for the whole week :P

 

id be mad asf @pkmafia8 and @Daul Penino i think the player @Y. Just released how much you lot blow on a daily basis. No wonder you can't make a osrs clan ouch. Go back to being a gardener @Daul Penino i need my flower beds weeding out you un-educated RT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

Funny you talk about Adamzor he threatened to ddos me today.

adamzor? LOL i wouldn’t worry man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

Its cause i fucked his wife.

wife? or waifu?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

Dog and wife.

you’d fucked his dog?!... weird

Edited by Isaiah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...