Roat Pkz Updates (27/05/16)!

Gretar

Good update but i have to wonder how the anti escape system will work. Will you're account put on overheads based on what you're opponent is using? If you're pking at easts and crash will the account know not to run into multi until down at lvl 1? Will you be able to log back on if you're account is being controlled by the anti crash system?

Edited by 0wnedbychris

26 minutes ago, 0wnedbychris said:

Good update but i have to wonder how the anti escape system will work. Will you're account put on overheads based on what you're opponent is using? If you're pking at easts and crash will the account know not to run into multi until down at lvl 1? Will you be able to log back on if you're account is being controlled by the anti crash system?

the bot that takes control is very basic like npc but i think it can be coded to fight back and switch items or use overheads to block opponents attacks, im sure the bot can be coded to stay within certain coordinates like if ur tbed at easts and it has to run to safe zone

no u cant log back in unless ur acc has been out of combat for 10 seconds so it will either be dead or hav escaped

ive played a server that has pking bots and they can be hard to kill also they talk aswell and when they are out of food they say gf and tab out, they are so advanced u cant tell if they are bots or normal players

37 minutes ago, 0wnedbychris said:

just tried this out it will not use overheads, will run into multi from easts at around 17 wild (runs diagonalley) and idk about the logging back on.

1 hour ago, 0wnedbychris said:

Probably not, I assume Gretar will tweak as time goes on, but for now it's a basic safety net for brid, edge and meth at least. Pking bots are great fun.

Nice updates as always Gretar, can't wait to see what else is to come!

Bruv some yute was running in wild I froze him then manages to log out somehow when I've clearly hit him, he logged back in on an alt straight away so he wasn't ddosed, this escape system ting helped my free max set get away..........

Edited by Why Gg

7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Bruv some yute was running in wild I froze him then manages to log out somehow when I've clearly hit him, he logged back in on an alt straight away so he wasn't ddosed, this escape system ting helped my free max set get away..........

its peak.