My biggest fan Smokey hiding on his alt

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

All the arabs gonna post at once "who dis lmao???" Like they did for roshan 

stop acting like your relevant everytime im logged in your suddenly all quiet and avoid lmfao stop tryna be someone else on the forums the whole team has bullied you fam just face it you're complete shit hybridding is not for you go back to 3 ticking your 6 ways lil nigga

btw ur embarrassing go play club penguin or suttin this game is defo not for you 100

Edited by Why Gg
51 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

stop acting like your relevant everytime im logged in your suddenly all quiet and avoid lmfao stop tryna be someone else on the forums the whole team has bullied you fam just face it you're complete shit hybridding is not for you go back to 3 ticking your 6 ways lil nigga

btw ur embarrassing go play club penguin or suttin this game is defo not for you 100

Just sad... fr.. broke ass Arab boy can't afford a phone 😭 Guy out here typing "100" because he's in too much poverty.. prayers for Aleppo man

speak with ur chest young ass boy don't go around posting other people's videos claiming they're u... this is what happens when we fight 😈

now next time I bully u come correct little brown boy

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Why r u posting another persons video rofl make one urself pussy or just shut ur mouth 

2 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Why r u posting another persons video rofl make one urself pussy or just shut ur mouth 

he did LOL! he made one before I made the first video that I posted. his video was a session where I 8-4d him and 2 of my tabs in his vid were with me having 3 brews to his 5 :P Lol (also made him tab 2x with the 3 v 5 brews so not much of an advantage but still XDXD)

I think he made the vid unlisted cus it was so embarrassing

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Just sad... fr.. broke ass Arab boy can't afford a phone 😭 Guy out here typing "100" because he's in too much poverty.. prayers for Aleppo man

speak with ur chest young ass boy don't go around posting other people's videos claiming they're u... this is what happens when we fight 😈

now next time I bully u come correct little brown boy

"claiming they're u" LMFAO no1 said its me you dumb white neek it's a perfect example that ur just a joke go look at the vid/comments lmfao no1 takes u serious fr you're shit at the game you get bullied on rs/roat/everywhere like i said hop on club penguin nigga but bmt dont talk about money when A. you're white B. you're 100% living off ur parents p's and you're in your 20s but these times i make ur dads salary in a week so behave yourself LOOOOOOL

btw stop talking like that be yourself lil nigga we all know your just a fat white nerd chatting behind the net you have multiple personalities stick to the 1 you actually are and what your best at, being a neek that gets cyberbullied 

this is what actually happens pussy nigga 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

"claiming they're u" LMFAO no1 said its me you dumb white neek it's a perfect example that ur just a joke go look at the vid/comments lmfao no1 takes u serious fr you're shit at the game you get bullied on rs/roat/everywhere like i said hop on club penguin nigga but bmt dont talk about money when A. you're white B. you're 100% living off ur parents p's and you're in your 20s but these times i make ur dads salary in a week so behave yourself LOOOOOOL

btw stop talking like that be yourself lil nigga we all know your just a fat white nerd chatting behind the net you have multiple personalities stick to the 1 you actually are and what your best at, being a neek that gets cyberbullied 

I mean keep making dumb videos like these clown. still better than making videos where you get confused on your 4 ways

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

"This is actually what happens"

*posts 4 clips from a sesh I 8-4d u"

Tru it is, now do u mind not replying with ur lame ass boring ass repetitive unintelligent paragraphs LOL. Cbf to read your broken English 

7 hours ago, Why Gg said:

shut the fuck up no one cares

• Upvote 1
On 10/01/2017 at 5:54 AM, Kihfan55 said:

"This is actually what happens"

*posts 4 clips from a sesh I 8-4d u"

Tru it is, now do u mind not replying with ur lame ass boring ass repetitive unintelligent paragraphs LOL. Cbf to read your broken English 

dont throw around scores like that with 0 proof behind it dumb fuck lmfao you're literally begging for attention come correct it was 6-2 stop acting as if ur competition white boy

On 10/01/2017 at 5:53 AM, Same Sea said:

I mean keep making dumb videos like these clown. still better than making videos where you get confused on your 4 ways

who the fuck are you though? pipe down LMFAO random ass nigga you've died like 6-7 times to every one of us how am i meant to take you seriously

• Upvote 1