Boxing

10 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Easy to be retarded also lmfao

True, maybe he's not the GOAT, but you...

can't deny that Floyd plays his fights with perfect defense and patience. Winning on points and firing lightning fast jabs at every opening, as well as impeccable movement, parrying, blocking and weaving. Some of the finest displays of shoulder-rolling too. There's a reason he's undefeated. (Not counting Olypmics).

But regardless, he's going to fuck up Mcgregor and just work him like usual. It'll be light work. Don't even think Mcgregor has over 5 rounds in him. He'll leigt just gas himself out.

3 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Care to explain why he's "retarded"? Also why you're using retardation as a derogatory term when 1/3 of your family suffer from it

Easy to pipe from your alt you orphan.

floyd fought all of his good opponents out of their prime. People that claim Floyd is the best of all time look at this 49-0 and think, "well he hasn't lost he must be the best". Remember Chavez or rocky marciano? Probably not because most people know fuck all about the sport. Floyd is a great businessman and he picked his flights wisely. There's no doubting that he's a very talented boxer with an impressive defensive arsenal. I myself am a big fan of floyds shoulder roll.

but to call him the GOAT is absolutely obscene.

@Fancy Boots I agree that Floyd will give conor the works. It'll be like g unit facing lavish :kappa: 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Tupac said:

floyd fought all of his good opponents out of their prime. People that claim Floyd is the best of all time look at this 49-0 and think, "well he hasn't lost he must be the best". Remember Chavez or rocky marciano? Probably not because most people know fuck all about the sport. Floyd is a great businessman and he picked his flights wisely. There's no doubting that he's a very talented boxer with an impressive defensive arsenal. I myself am a big fan of floyds shoulder roll.

You're obviously from 2017 if you think this is an alt l000l

Nobody has ever seriously stated that Floyd is the "GOAT". Everyone knows that the title is reserved for the greats of previous era's, it seems like the only people who make that argument are yourself and others who try to discredit how great Floyd is and how great his achievements are. I'd like for you to link a source from which you gather that anyone other than yourself thinks people say Floyd is the GOAT? Anyone credible.

Try to say Floyd isn't great and we can take the argument from there. Your original argument is that Floyd was a "retard" and you rolled over on that in 3 sentences.. Obviously not too intelligent.

6 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@Fancy Boots I agree that Floyd will give conor the works. It'll be like g unit facing lavish :kappa: 

Mans dropping knowledge.

Let's not sleep on some of the true greats though. James J Braddock.
Got like 40-1-3 or something like that during America's Great Depression. Lost almost his entire networth in stocks and seriously fked up his right hand when he lost the championship. Still made a comeback despite everything.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

You're obviously from 2017 if you think this is an alt l000l

Nobody has ever seriously stated that Floyd is the "GOAT". Everyone knows that the title is reserved for the greats of previous era's, it seems like the only people who make that argument are yourself and others who try to discredit how great Floyd is and how great his achievements are. I'd like for you to link a source from which you gather that anyone other than yourself thinks people say Floyd is the GOAT? Anyone credible.

Try to say Floyd isn't great and we can take the argument from there. Your original argument is that Floyd was a "retard" and you rolled over on that in 3 sentences.. Obviously not too intelligent.

Floyds a great boxer no one is disputing that (idk if u even read what I said).

but floyds a Retard "man" beats his wife in front of his kids gets called a coward by his eldest son can't even read! Definition of a goof outside of the ring 

11 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Floyds a great boxer, no one is disputing that (idk if u even read what I said).

but Ffloyds a rRetard, "man" beats his wife in front of his kids. gets called a coward by his eldest son can't even read!(was a tough read-very grammatically incorrect) Definition of a goof outside of the ring 

Fixed your paragraph! Floyd could probably write a better paragraph and a half, illiterate or not.

To respond, though, yes I read your paragraph. You were trying to discredit him and nowhere did you say he was a great boxer? Quote where I should get the impression Floyd is a great boxer?

This is the incident you're referring to, obviously you're loose with the facts. Anything to drive your terrible point, even though you stated he's a "great businessman" so obviously you don't believe he's a "retard"

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/floyd-mayweather-domestic-violence-espn

Edited by 0192837465-Sam

@0192837465-Sam his word against his son. Guys a fucking tool

and u rlly think I'm trying to write a proper paragraph I'm on vacation sitting on a lawn chair. At least you can read my sentences I saw Floyd the blubbering idiot try and read a sentence for a radio show and he couldn't manage. Legitimately pathetic 

also, Donald trump is a Retard but a great businessman. There are a lot of congressmen that are retarded. Can you not be a dip shit while also having money? Ever heard of the kardashians rofl

:noose: dickrider

5 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@0192837465-Sam his word against his son. Guys a fucking tool

and u rlly think I'm trying to write a proper paragraph I'm on vacation sitting on a lawn chair. At least you can read my sentences I saw Floyd the blubbering idiot try and read a sentence for a radio show and he couldn't manage. Legitimately pathetic 

also, Donald trump is a Retard but a great businessman. There are a lot of congressmen that are retarded. Can you not be a dip shit while also having money? Ever heard of the kardashians rofl

:noose: dickrider

You really can't help but to name call, can you? Typical hillbilly, enjoy your lawn chair haha

Donald Trump isn't a retard at all? He's the virtuoso finesser. He compelled almost 50% of the country to vote for him by praying on their weakest instincts. If you don't think that's intelligent than you are mistaken. Kim and Khloe are equal to Donald. All are insanely skilled at finessing.

All of whom murder you in IQ, though lol

24 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Floyds a great boxer no one is disputing that (idk if u even read what I said).

but floyds a Retard "man" beats his wife in front of his kids gets called a coward by his eldest son can't even read! Definition of a goof outside of the ring 

Let's not put merit when we're discussing their boxing skills because that's the only thing that matters lol. For example you can bring out the fact Connor Mcgreggor told Floyd "Dance for me boy" two racial undertones in one "simple" statement. Back in the Jim Crow era/racial south you'd hear boy a lot, they'd also ask black people to dance, the dudes Irish he may not have known but it seems like an awful coincidence. Then there's the fact he's super cocky, to the point of "we're going to fight right now you disrespectful cunt"

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol flloyd is the best boxer ever  

*great.

@Sage fest it's rich for people to whine about the Irish oppressing people considering the Irish were called "green niggers" and enslaved by the British for 800 years. 🐸☕️ 

@0192837465-Sam It's easy to "finess" this generation considering all anyone gives a shit about anymore is their instagram/snapchat. Legitimately obsessed with useless bimbos it's obscene. And Donald trump did not have "over 50%". Didnt half your country neglect to vote in the first place? While I don't like Hillary any more than Donald they're both people I wouldn't have sit at my table. Donald is a puppet and Hillary is a crook. 

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

@Sage fest it's rich for people to whine about the Irish oppressing people considering the Irish were called "green niggers" and enslaved by the British for 800 years. 🐸☕️ 

?...I'm not whining about Irish niggas oppressing lmfao, he just happens to be Irish all I'm saying is his character aka morals aren't that great either. Is the man a wife beater? no, can he act shitty and say crude shit? yes. Floyd and Connor are the same in the aspect of being hot headed talking shit, but Connor is just a quicker thinker, he probably wasn't thinking when he said that shit, point being he fucked up and that was merely one example. 

If we're being honest? he should thank Floyd due to him getting this major money making opportunity, Connors last fight raked in 3 mill? not bad. 

2 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@Sage fest floyds fight racking in so much money blows my mind considering you could fall asleep watching one. And yes conor is a douche and has a huge mouth but while floyds fuck ups include him being arrested for domestic assault Conor's "fuck ups" are really just making him insane amounts of money lolol

Well, Floyd has 26 knockouts and great defense is pleasing to watch in itself, it's all about the counter which he specializes in. Floyd is getting paid more, and is set up for multiple life times not to mention better endorsements. 

23 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@0192837465-Sam It's easy to "finess" this generation considering all anyone gives a shit about anymore is their instagram/snapchat. Legitimately obsessed with useless bimbos it's obscene. And Donald trump did not have "over 50%". Didnt half your country neglect to vote in the first place? While I don't like Hillary any more than Donald they're both people I wouldn't have sit at my table. Donald is a puppet and Hillary is a crook. 

You give the argument that Floyd can't read makes him retarded, but can't see that I said "almost" :joy:. Illiteracy hits all forms of humans, famous boxers and hillbilly forum mods.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is the best defensive boxer, and most accurate puncher of all time in my personal opinion. He is a five division world champion, and has won fifteen world titles. His boxing record would normally speak for itself, but people seem to be in denial. On top of this he is the best paid athlete and has never been knocked out or knocked down, so how can you think that someone with not even a quarter as much to show could beat him?

I don't like either of them (ignore my forum name, it's to show who I think will win) I just don't like to deny facts. I believe that Floyd is going to beat Conor early on in the fight, as Conor's body is not trained to last too many rounds with someone who can go twelve rounds and still not be exhausted.

I think that one is a loud quitter and the other one shows off his money.

This fight is getting too much attention, it's getting awkward at this point. Conor couldn't even come up with some facts, or at least good roasts at the stare-down. He was telling the soon to be a billionaire, and winner of this fight that he's dressed up as a break-dancer, and that he's too broke to buy a suit.

16 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Floyd Mayweather Jr is the best defensive boxer, and most accurate puncher of all time in my personal opinion. He is a five division world champion, and has won fifteen world titles. His boxing record would normally speak for itself, but people seem to be in denial. On top of this he is the best paid athlete and has never been knocked out or knocked down, so how can you think that someone with not even a quarter as much to show could beat him?

I don't like either of them (ignore my forum name, it's to show who I think will win) I just don't like to deny facts. I believe that Floyd is going to beat Conor early on in the fight, as Conor's body is not trained to last too many rounds with someone who can go twelve rounds and still not be exhausted.

I think that one is a loud quitter and the other one shows off his money.

This fight is getting too much attention, it's getting awkward at this point. Conor couldn't even come up with some facts, or at least good roasts at the stare-down. He was telling the soon to be a billionaire, and winner of this fight that he's dressed up as a break-dancer, and that he's too broke to buy a suit.

Floyd has been knocked down before, though that's a common misconception that he hasn't. I definitely appreciate that you're writing about Floyds accomplishments but what you're doing is the same as Tupac. Discrediting Conor to make your point. 

Conor is great at what he does (not my fav MMA fighter, though, so it's not hard for me to pick against him). I think you make a great point about Conor's endurance because in a recent video he uploaded he appeared fatigued very quickly. 

Why would you say it's getting too much attention? That would indicate that you don't think the idea of the fight is worth the pub that it's getting and that's where I disagree. 

MMA is an insanely fast growing sport worldwide (top man is Irish, top woman is Brazilian) and having the top grossing athlete in their respective sports, including the most charismatic figure in boxing since Tyson, is quite exciting. 

I found the stare-down just "ok". I was very disappointed (not of his own fault) when I heard Conor say "dance for me boy" due to what the world will obviously gather that to mean. Irish people don't have the history that Floyd and Americans have so he doesn't know how that could be taken so Conor gets a pass for that from me. Definitely makes it even more easy for me to root against him though 

Edited by 0192837465-Sam
11 hours ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Floyd has been knocked down before, though that's a common misconception that he hasn't. I definitely appreciate that you're writing about Floyds accomplishments but what you're doing is the same as Tupac. Discrediting Conor to make your point. 

Conor is great at what he does (not my fav MMA fighter, though, so it's not hard for me to pick against him). I think you make a great point about Conor's endurance because in a recent video he uploaded he appeared fatigued very quickly. 

Why would you say it's getting too much attention? That would indicate that you don't think the idea of the fight is worth the pub that it's getting and that's where I disagree. 

MMA is an insanely fast growing sport worldwide (top man is Irish, top woman is Brazilian) and having the top grossing athlete in their respective sports, including the most charismatic figure in boxing since Tyson, is quite exciting. 

I found the stare-down just "ok". I was very disappointed (not of his own fault) when I heard Conor say "dance for me boy" due to what the world will obviously gather that to mean. Irish people don't have the history that Floyd and Americans have so he doesn't know how that could be taken so Conor gets a pass for that from me. Definitely makes it even more easy for me to root against him though 

Thanks for your reply

I tried my best not to discredit Conor, but then again he doesn't have as much to show as Floyd does. However, I think both are extremely good fighters.

And the reason why I think it's the most talked about fight is because this is getting more attention than Floyd vs Manny when Conor is only an MMA fighter and will guaranteed lose to Floyd.

Couldn't agree more on your view on the stare-down