Jump to content
Kevin

people still play this? lol

Recommended Posts

This server is actually pretty popular... lots of new blood comin in.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Isaiah said:

This server is actually pretty popular... lots of new blood comin in.

Meanwhile the players that made the server half decent are leaving - game is very stale

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, repent said:

Meanwhile the players that made the server half decent are leaving - game is very stale

ye back when when u could vls+dfs together and chaotics were in pvp and almost every armor was spawned it was half decnt then lol
remember no pvm content and u could multilog 5 accounts to pk on lol good server than now it bad >:(

only problem is theres 2 many newfag players sitting in one cc and hardly any decent clans pking so multis is boring

also u cant ns or rag people unless mods dont like them

and yell chat has 2 many tryharding for mod myute them pls

Edited by Fruitiest
dick ur nan
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

ye back when when u could vls+dfs together and chaotics were in pvp and almost every armor was spawned it was half decnt then lol
remember no pvm content and u could multilog 5 accounts to pk on lol good server than now it bad >:(

only problem is theres 2 many newfag players sitting in one cc and hardly any decent clans pking so multis is boring

also u cant ns or rag people unless mods dont like them

and yell chat has 2 many tryharding for mod myute them pls

Yh. #bringbackspawnables2018

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×