Who are the best hybrids ever to play RSPS?

lulzcr3w

They could slap you any revision, and they were the most dominant hybrids.

Alsk dead 2x. I've killed emo a million times + I taught fawkes how to hybrid 

Nut riding no namer don't act u have a clue as to what ur speaking about lol

edit: + actually go and fight these people rather than watching so much youtube retard :P LOL

Edited by Kihfan55

Out of all people you couldve picked you chose those three, lol.  

Its always gonna be hard because you cant really say whos the best judging by how good they are right now, because everyone had their peak at diffferent times. 

Bumming emo is more of a joke right now, although he actually was one of the better 718 hybrids a long time ago at his peak.

Another big problem is the fact that you really cant compare 718 hybrids to 317 hybrids seeing as theres a very big difference between the two

Something that people dont understand is that the best hybrids might not be the people making youtube videos ofc of them switching fast. Switching fast is pointless if you dont have any technique.

Now I could go more indepth for you but the fact that you picked those 3 as examples kind of puts me off doing so, as that only shows that you only judge by watching videos of fast switching and high specs. 

But to round it off I will give you 3 names of better 718 hybrids (as thats clearly what youre looking for) ; Trll, Ugly and Colors.

Edit: I would not have posted this long of a text on a forums like these if i didnt have a good amount of spare time right now

• Upvote 1

Out of all people you couldve picked you chose those three, lol.  

Its always gonna be hard because you cant really say whos the best judging by how good they are right now, because everyone had their peak at diffferent times. 

Bumming emo is more of a joke right now, although he actually was one of the better 718 hybrids a long time ago at his peak.

Another big problem is the fact that you really cant compare 718 hybrids to 317 hybrids seeing as theres a very big difference between the two

Something that people dont understand is that the best hybrids might not be the people making youtube videos ofc of them switching fast. Switching fast is pointless if you dont have any technique.

Now I could go more indepth for you but the fact that you picked those 3 as examples kind of puts me off doing so, as that only shows that you only judge by watching videos of fast switching and high specs. 

But to round it off I will give you 3 names of better 718 hybrids (as thats clearly what youre looking for) ; Trll, Ugly and Colors.

Edit: I would not have posted this long of a text on a forums like these if i didnt have a good amount of spare time right now

ur being really generous to this guy LOL. I didn't want to give him an actual answer because he asked for the best rsps hybrid of all time and only listed people relevant from 2013 on.. Clearly this guy was born on exiled and doesn't want to hear a legitimate answer from some1 who played before 2013 LOL

How this will go:

*U tell this guy someones name*
"nope soleks better!!" *inserts a video of some guy making a 3 min vid doing a 6 way in 1 tick of tabs not even close to getting a kill*

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1

ur being really generous to this guy LOL. I didn't want to give him an actual answer because he asked for the best rsps hybrid of all time and only listed people relevant from 2013 on.. Clearly this guy was born on exiled and doesn't want to hear a legitimate answer from some1 who played before 2013 LOL

How this will go:

"nope soleks better!!" *inserts a video of some guy making a 3 min vid doing a 6 way in 1 tick of tabs not even close to getting a kill*

Ok lol i admit it x3m pure is the best

Edited by Best Alive21
Yh

1. solek ( just my opinnion NOT RIDING D OR NUFFING. i've fought him several times and after watching his vids all like from exiled n shit + 07 brid shit i can be safe to say hes atleast ONE OF THE most confident brids in the game ( not nearly the best pker but a good brid)

2. mr jake ( CUS I LIKE TO RIDE DICK AND IM BIGGEST FANBOY OF HIS ANNDD HES GOOD BRID ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

3. me ( ofc this list has to contain me so it can be taken seriously)

• Upvote 1

1. solek ( just my opinnion NOT RIDING D OR NUFFING. i've fought him several times and after watching his vids all like from exiled n shit + 07 brid shit i can be safe to say hes atleast ONE OF THE most confident brids in the game ( not nearly the best pker but a good brid)

2. mr jake ( CUS I LIKE TO RIDE DICK AND IM BIGGEST FANBOY OF HIS ANNDD HES GOOD BRID ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

aids

How this will go:

Well I just found out who solek is and I think he is a very good 07hybrid. I started rsps on legacy, and there were no good hybrids who were very dominant in 2012 besides emo. The best were playing exiled, because the best hybrids played exiled. 

Edited by lulzcr3w

Lit

• Upvote 1

Alsk dead 2x. I've killed emo a million times + I taught fawkes how to hybrid 

Nut riding no namer don't act u have a clue as to what ur speaking about lol

edit: + actually go and fight these people rather than watching so much youtube retard :P LOL

LOL I'm skeptical of that being Alsk, dying to 390 barrages? Also Alsk isn't all switches, he just does that for the video.

No proof of the latter 2 still. If you were so good I would've heard of you lol.

Edited by lulzcr3w

LOL I'm skeptical of that being Alsk, dying to 390 barrages? Also Alsk isn't all switches, he just does that for the video.

No proof of the latter 2 still. If you were so good I would've heard of you lol.

skeptical....? It's his name....? I'm confused what there is to be skeptical about

tell me where I claimed to be "so good"? I just stated that the only people u named were relevant from 2013 and beyond... The fact that u gathered that conclusion based on what I said is just proof that ur not smart enough to have a conversation like this with.... Don't forget to mention that you haven't been hybridding long enough clearly lol

Edited by Kihfan55

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't know since I was still on actual RuneScape during 2011-late 2012 and even early 2013, but back then it was all about 888h, Failbridpro and EmoAkaMike from what I heard.

Today it is all about Arthropods and Trll.

Don't get me wrong, there is some really good/great hybrids from back then and even now, but to me the people I listed above are/were tiers above everyone else.

2 hours ago, panic2hard said:

Pkz zammy, i pk mods i, jiglojay, bonesawpk, pink asian, B o o m e r, taco limey, I contr0lz I, failed again & finally the last legend aka best pker alive that smited & korasi isis irl

PANIC2HARD 

?? l0l pretty sure most of them are edge pkers

Edited by Pyd
  • Upvote 3