SoonADay

edanusT

Played 4 years with the real niggas. Gave away everything on my account except ags. Game is boring, cancer, nothing else to do, I've simply done all I've wanted. Might still hop on to talk and shit when im not doing anything irl. Shit's consuming and i dont need this. Thanks to Elizathepat, Beenthru, 58 Dillzz, Craig, Ungrateful, Merked, Jdrc, Tom. Yall real niggas helping out always. I got yoobs power to spam computers with "y u heff to be mad?" taken away. Meridian was slapping inactive.  Bye, cancer server. Although i'll sitll login occasionally to pk.

13 hours ago, edanusT said:

Played 4 years with the real niggas. Gave away everything on my account except ags. Game is boring, cancer, nothing else to do, I've simply done all I've wanted. Might still hop on to talk and shit when im not doing anything irl. Shit's consuming and i dont need this. Thanks to Elizathepat, Beenthru, 58 Dillzz, Craig, Ungrateful, Merked, Jdrc, Tom. Yall real niggas helping out always. I got yoobs power to spam computers with "y u heff to be mad?" taken away. Meridian was slapping inactive.  Bye, cancer server. Although i'll sitll login occasionally to pk.

cya bro, will be missed

12 hours ago, Why Gg said:

if you dont wanna be here leave pusc

I don't even remember the last time I played. I legit just browse forums every now and then.

But the point still stands that regardless of it being a RSPS, the staff that help it function should be mature regardless of their position. It's pathetic. If I was a newcomer and looked at some posts before I downloaded the client and saw that, I would immediately look for other ones to play. Who wants staff that act like they've been brought up in bad backgrounds, skived every English lesson known to man and consistently acts like they've got the same mental development of a 8 year old Scouser. 

Shit's legit gettin' rediculous, and staff are childs. 
One of the reasons I did actually leave.

Stupid fuckin' wasteman.