Resigned

pk and own

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

He must think twice before promoting someone this time. We will see.

Yeah I mean I don't really care who he picks as long as they are good staff and do there jobs right graphic and zoradz ungrape were my favorites 

44 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think gretar should get more and good staff members of bring graphics back

Yeah, let's bring back a staff member who  hasn't been active in the forums since early May. He was demoted for good reasoning.

Just browsing the forums for the first time in just over a week I can clearly see a few potential good picks.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Funny how you now don't want the position after you were denied o.O

Might be funny to you but not me. I applied because of continuous pressure from my friends telling me to do so. After I was declined (by you), I told them so, and all of them (except Ahmash) stopped bringing it up.

The reason why I deleted my app was because I don't want to be reconsidered. As far as I'm concerned it's your loss not mine. But you know best

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 24k said:

Funny how you promised us all them updates but I can't see a single one o.O

Funny how 80% of its all there - Due to fracturing my C3 I don't have the time, energy or focus to complete it - Roatpkz is not a priority :) Maybe once I've recovered enough I'll fix it but I see no rush. 

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Might be funny to you but not me. I applied because of continuous pressure from my friends telling me to do so. After I was declined (by you), I told them so, and all of them (except Ahmash) stopped bringing it up.

The reason why I deleted my app was because I don't want to be reconsidered. As far as I'm concerned it's your loss not mine. But you know best

There's far better players that would suit the position over you, heck, I'd rather ask Castial to come back and be a SS over you. 

I deleted your app after I denied it, buddy!

@pk and own it has been a pleasure working along side of you. I've loved seeing you share your knowledge and personality with the community. I hope everything in your life gets better and progresses for the best. 

• Zoradz locked and unlocked this topic
14 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Funny how 80% of its all there - Due to fracturing my C3 I don't have the time, energy or focus to complete it - Roatpkz is not a priority :) Maybe once I've recovered enough I'll fix it but I see no rush. 

There's far better players that would suit the position over you, heck, I'd rather ask Castial to come back and be a SS over you. 

Now you're just being rude. You're completely denying the fact that he'd be a better admin than you.

Don't know him, but seems like an overall experienced dude that could potentially make the server go from 0 to a 100 real quick. Heard he's decent at coding too. Your job is to moderate the server and you can't even seem to handle that. :/

That's just my opinion though hope you don't get too emotional.

Yellow: There or not. It's not in the game, nothing except for the ::risk zone is new and you should see a rush because the player base is dropping dramatically and at this point people can just quit because your lack of updates

Edited by 24k
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lana Leona said:

this guy is a joker he fractured his spine but is he using a computer & on forums question mark, pray is just 2 lines of code especially for protection you just change the millsecond of the delay thats all? mans going on like he got shot

http://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/topic/8651-fix-pray-please/

You know I was going to say this. How is it you can press keyboard buttons on a forum but not an IDE (software used for writing code)? Anyway lack of updates doesn't stop me playing this game.

31 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

1) I agree Castial would be waaaaay better than me. I liked that guy and I believe his ban was unjust, so I really hope he comes back too!

2) No you didn't delete it. I deleted the app myself but I couldn't delete the actual post since I don't have that power - the post itself is still there and you never edited it:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d8ac7a3f20d54b46ddf65e025e38f66.png (freshly taken screenshot just 2 minutes old). If you're going to lie at least delete the evidence first, would make sense, no? Buddy!

20 minutes ago, 24k said:

Don't know him, but seems like an overall experienced dude that could potentially make the server go from 0 to a 100 real quick. Heard he's decent at coding too. Your job is to moderate the server and you can't even seem to handle that. :/

That's just my opinion though hope you don't get too emotional.

Yellow: There or not. It's not in the game, nothing except for the ::risk zone is new and you should see a rush because the player base is dropping dramatically and at this point people can just quit because your lack of updates

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I never claimed to be experienced at coding, I CAN do some RSPS programming because I ran a server (back when they were still shitty) around 5+ Years ago and generally just followed the progress of RSPS's on major forums such as Rune Locus, Mopar and Rune-Server. It's purely a hobby for me, because playing them is more fun than working on/owning them. 

Unlike Zoradz, I have never studied it as a subject in school/college. Therefore I wouldn't be suitable for the massive amount of work needed to RoatPkz that people are requesting. I know the mountainous task he has, and initially supported him despite criticisms from others, but after 2 months and no media released to us (that I have seen), even I'm beginning to question his progress. 

Anyway, I normally hate going off-topic, but just dragged myself into it. Done with the above (don't quote me plox) :(

Sorry you're leaving John D, always respected you. Apologies I couldn't help you out more with the Wiki in the past, I will try and keep it updated whilst you're gone IF there are updates. I know you worked really hard on it. http://roatpkz.wikia.com/wiki/RoatPkz_Wikia

Also you were very helpful SS! :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

@pk and own it has been a pleasure working along side of you. I've loved seeing you share your knowledge and personality with the community. I hope everything in your life gets better and progresses for the best. 

You fractured your c3 but wasting time trolling and replying on forums rather than fixing prayer delay chaing it from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.

The state of you mate. I dont even think you can code you got some power complex problem

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

I'm on my phone. I haven't touched a computer in almost two weeks. 

If you are on your phone then you are moving around so you could easily be using one. The bullshit is real I heard you dont do anything for this server anyway. You sure you even code? If you also use an iphone it's very similiar to using a laptop so no reason you cant

Anyway you arent a dev you dont even fix bugs go back to server support

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I never claimed to be experienced at coding, I CAN do some RSPS programming because I ran a server (back when they were still shitty) around 5+ Years ago and generally just followed the progress of RSPS's on major forums such as Rune Locus, Mopar and Rune-Server. It's purely a hobby for me, because playing them is more fun than working on/owning them. 

Unlike Zoradz, I have never studied it as a subject in school/college. Therefore I wouldn't be suitable for the massive amount of work needed to RoatPkz that people are requesting. I know the mountainous task he has, and initially supported him despite criticisms from others, but after 2 months and no media released to us (that I have seen), even I'm beginning to question his progress. 

Wasn't told by you.

But anyway I can only agree to the rest.

37 minutes ago, Backbone said:

If you are on your phone then you are moving around so you could easily be using one. The bullshit is real I heard you dont do anything for this server anyway. You sure you even code? If you also use an iphone it's very similiar to using a laptop so no reason you cant

You don't even deserve to have an opinion

You only see the negative part in what he's doing. Sure, hasn't done alot, but don't give your hopes up. You started being active just about a week ago and you've said NOTHING this far more than "Come to rsps pk. #1 prayers" and "You suck man. 100 minutes delay on prayer".

6 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Funny how you now don't want the position after you were denied o.O

he never wanted it in 1st place same as forum mod which he declined, i told him to go for ss and we swap ig accs after he gets it but Gretar found out my intention and declined him

5 hours ago, 24k said:

Funny how you promised us all them updates but I can't see a single one o.O

+1

4 hours ago, Zoradz said:

bullshit its up to Gretar not u so stop acting like an owner ur jus a coder and not even gettin paid for it

3 hours ago, Lana Leona said:

this guy is a joker he fractured his spine but is he using a computer & on forums question mark, pray is just 2 lines of code especially for protection you just change the millsecond of the delay thats all? mans going on like he got shot

http://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/topic/8651-fix-pray-please/

true hes fine irl he jus using that as an excuse cos he realised he cant code wat he was asked to do and after he resigns as developer Gretar will end up havin to do it all

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

You know I was going to say this. How is it you can press keyboard buttons on a forum but not an IDE (software used for writing code)? Anyway lack of updates doesn't stop me playing this game.

2) No you didn't delete it. I deleted the app myself but I couldn't delete the actual post since I don't have that power - the post itself is still there and you never edited it:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d8ac7a3f20d54b46ddf65e025e38f66.png (freshly taken screenshot just 2 minutes old). If you're going to lie at least delete the evidence first, would make sense, no? Buddy!

he shud be coding not arguing on the forums with lies after lies the fkn kangaroo dug himself a grave by going off topic in the first place

3 hours ago, Backbone said:

You fractured your c3 but wasting time trolling and replying on forums rather than fixing prayer delay chaing it from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.

The state of you mate. I dont even think you can code you got some power complex problem

2 hours ago, Zoradz said:

I'm on my phone. I haven't touched a computer in almost two weeks. 

m8 now that u claim to be disabled u shud be on the comupter even more cos u cant do much else

2 hours ago, Backbone said:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

he never wanted it in 1st place same as forum mod which he declined, i told him to go for ss and we swap ig accs after he gets it but Gretar found out my intention and declined him

+1

bullshit its up to Gretar not u so stop acting like an owner ur jus a coder and not even gettin paid for it

true hes fine irl he jus using that as an excuse cos he realised he cant code wat he was asked to do and after he resigns as developer Gretar will end up havin to do it all

he shud be coding not arguing on the forums with lies after lies the fkn kangaroo dug himself a grave by going off topic in the first place

m8 now that u claim to be disabled u shud be on the comupter even more cos u cant do much else

init my guy is trying to say he's disabled now? so tht means there will be no more updates then?

11 minutes ago, Lana Leona said:

init my guy is trying to say he's disabled now? so tht means there will be no more updates then?

hes disabled in the mind not bodyxD

9 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

yeah, i'd like to see if you would be coding with a fractured C3, y'all talk like you've been in his situation lmao.

i hav a c4 in my back:a7e:

oh sorry to hear u hav a broken c3 too

Edited by Ahmash