remove spawnable rocktails add deep wildy fishing spot

1. Remove spawnable rocktails
  2. Remove easter eggs (they are retarded)
  3. Add a deep wildy fishing spot where people can fish for rocktails (have a NPC to note rocktails and very fast catching rate)

32df0ef5b0a84a834532ef64416608cc.png

i suggest having the fishing spot on the outside edge of the lava surrounding the ardy lever. 

8e695ab0f5ac604488fba73b75f643da.png

Pros - 

• Promotes more deep wilderness activity
  • Risk/reward scenario for people to make GP
  • More people at MB the better
  • Possibly you could add a donator spot that is not in the wilderness with a lower catch/min rate

Cons -

• Annoying to get rocktails unless you're rich
  • Is basically skilling

Edited by Pedro
  • Upvote 6
32 minutes ago, Pedro said:
  3. Add a deep wildy fishing spot where people can fish for rocktails (have a NPC to note rocktails and very fast catching rate)

i suggest having the fishing spot on the outside edge of the lava surrounding the ardy lever. 

Pros - 

• Possibly you could add a donator spot that is not in the wilderness with a lower catch/min rate

Cons -

• Is basically skilling

Support this but might aswell swap rocktails with anglerfish/dark crabs while ur at it, imo

how about i like free food and u can make ur idea with dark crabs .... if u make rocktails spawn i'll charge back all my donations ...fuck off 

On 1/17/2017 at 1:47 PM, Pedro said:

Pros - 

Cons -

• Is basically skilling

remove eggs? and rocktails not spawn? ok kid gl on perm rag i'll rag 15 hours straight till u log out everytime u log in rag and lastly hang urself its a spawn server crack head

we have mage arena no extra kids wanna go make 1pkp ea rocktail fk are u retarded or what like what paki country are you from ? same as my profile pic? bagdad or however u spell it? idk but read the shit top left of forums screen  #1 SPAWN SERVER NOT NON SPAWN U MONGOL S P A W N

• Upvote 1
On 1/17/2017 at 2:10 PM, Pedro said:

they heal the same amount as tuna potato & manta ray they only weigh less, but we have 100% run energy so doesn't rlly matter. i agree we should add dark crabs if tuna potatoes and manta rays are removed

all your opinions make me wanna strangle u . you don't own the server so stop makeing inbred topics on what u want go ruin another server 

Just now, Craig said:

Yh Peddrao I'm amd suportigz at u :)

only time you pk as when you have ppl 2 protect you so why the fk does your opinion matter when you're the richest player in game 

i don't wanna have 2 buy food on a "spawn server " not much of a spawn server anymore man this is aids only shit i can spawn is shit gear i miss spawn dharok n shit 

yall make polls 2 ruin my favourite server and i'm afking more and more because of this cancer .....fml......

26 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

how about i like free food and u can make ur idea with dark crabs .... if u make rocktails spawn i'll charge back all my donations ...fuck off 

remove eggs? and rocktails not spawn? ok kid gl on perm rag i'll rag 15 hours straight till u log out everytime u log in rag and lastly hang urself its a spawn server crack head

we have mage arena no extra kids wanna go make 1pkp ea rocktail fk are u retarded or what like what paki country are you from ? same as my profile pic? bagdad or however u spell it? idk but read the shit top left of forums screen  #1 SPAWN SERVER NOT NON SPAWN U MONGOL S P A W N

suck ur mum you neckbeard hillbilly yute. you probably smell like cheese IRL

32 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

all your opinions make me wanna strangle u . you don't own the server so stop makeing inbred topics on what u want go ruin another server 

only time you pk as when you have ppl 2 protect you so why the fk does your opinion matter when you're the richest player in game 

i don't wanna have 2 buy food on a "spawn server " not much of a spawn server anymore man this is aids only shit i can spawn is shit gear i miss spawn dharok n shit 

yall make polls 2 ruin my favourite server and i'm afking more and more because of this cancer .....fml......

bipolar randomer

OT: Support

Edited by Dr4g0nb0ys0n
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, nick whimster said:

I pray for your mental health 🙏🏼

• Upvote 1

Hmm, I personally don't support the idea man, soz. I'd rather have Sara brews be worth PKP than rocks. But ideally neither, that's just if another food has to be PKP (another meaning we already have to pay for karams). Then again what do I know, I have been against most things being changed to unspawnable already.

And fishing for them in lava seems weird when there's a sea-front all along the top of wild??? Anyway, this can be resolved by Gretar/Affliction working on adding the OSRS maps to Rpkz - meaning there will be Wilderness resource area which has a fishing spot. Everyone's rocktails can be transformed into dark crabs, which will be the spawnable food item thereafter, and easter eggs can be converted to angler fish (because people had to pay for them) which could be fished or purchased for PKP. 

Overall skilling doesn't fit well here, on RS if you see a player coming (on the minimap) you can easily hop worlds, but what can you do on Roat? Also will you be fishing raw or cooked food? State of this server, people will just put on overheads while they fish and say "off ragger, vidding". If pkers can do that, why not skillers?

2 hours ago, nick whimster said:

Baghdad is a city