Duhmayne (7k donor) trying to pk

Kihfan55

lmfao awesome video of nothing... awkward when I have a broke hand like I've had for months and still couldn't kill me... who's this video really clowning... and everyone knows I donated osrs seems I got you pretty shook... and for serp I wasn't paying attention I had preloaded kit and to was glitched every time I loaded serp would b uncharged everyone knows u cantu wear a serp with no scales... every time I put scales on I would load my pre kit and it would go back to un-charged as you can see...

now I guess ill upload the kill pic, may I ask wheres your kill pic of me?

Just now, DUHlntently said:

lmfao awesome video of nothing... awkward when I have a broke hand like I've had for months and still couldn't kill me... who's this video really clowning... and everyone knows I donated osrs seems I got you pretty shook... and for serp I wasn't paying attention I had preloaded kit and to was glitched every time I loaded serp would b uncharged everyone knows u cantu wear a serp with no scales... every time I put scales on I would load my pre kit and it would go back to un-charged as you can see...

There's like 3 excuses in this paragraph

9 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

There's like 3 excuses in this paragraph

3 excuses? @squirtle can vouch my hands been broke along with @kogie45 another delusional little boy

also calls people bad/slow switches? cause you are... lets be real here your doing TWO ways my dude... how can you be slow when your doing 2 ways? winner winner for #1 spastic

1 hour ago, DUHlntently said:

3 excuses? @squirtle can vouch my hands been broke along with @kogie45 another delusional little boy

also calls people bad/slow switches? cause you are... lets be real here your doing TWO ways my dude... how can you be slow when your doing 2 ways? winner winner for #1 spastic

How'd you break your hand 😱🤔

6 hours ago, Smackd said:

How'd you break your hand 😱🤔

IM human intelligence / rotrak engineer, I was moving a steel turbine pretty much like a windmill except a miniature version and it fell on my left hand n literally broke 60% of my bones in my fingers/metacorpal area

6 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Loool guys had a broken hand for months???? Broken hand is couple  weeks recovery time 

I had to gl him a couple times as I realised my bank was abit low, he died in like 2nd fight 

u r fuckin lost bud ofc u killed me when u have a massive ags to maul hit requires 0 skill at all, a blind kid can do it so can a paraplegic like u not hard