Z0mg it's Robes! Wait, who?

I've logged in a number of times within the past year or so, and the very first thing I see is either "robes pls help" or "LOL ROBES" on yell/pm. Some people haven't gotten the memo that I'm not actually a staff member, despite it being 2-3 years later.

eZTNajjBRWOewz9XpSCM0w.png

Haven't actively played/pked since my last video (roughly 2 years ago).
Went from playing on roughly 15-25 frames to a solid 50 frames at all times (screenshot taken today).
Not saying I'll go back to playing consistently, but probably a little more frequently, especially with the new client update in development.

Since my new computer, I've been able to play games I could never run decent enough to want to play (i.e., Overwatch, CSGO, BioShock, Skyrim, etc.).
I've been catching up on my backlog of games. Starting to run into the issue of "what do I play next?" and decided I'd play a few games I enjoy.

I've probably been playing too many games on Steam. I'll just show you my addiction for achievements below.
Considering starting a Borderlands Pre-Sequel playthrough soon, since that's the only one out of the series I haven't 100% yet.

UG6PAmJ6QiW2Mr0HsHsZJg.png

I've been working the past 2 years, as well as dealing with university studies, so there hasn't been as much free time as I used to enjoy. Not too much longer to go until I'm finished with university. If you're subbed to me on YouTube, you've probably seen a few shitty quality Overwatch videos recently, although I'm only running the game at 20-25 FPS tops. Creating those made me realize how much I actually enjoyed making videos, so I considered making more videos for pretty much anything (possibly RoatPkz included). 

Anywho, thought I'd fill you guys in on where I've been and what I've been up to.

Cheers,

Robes.

Edited by Robes
  • Upvote 7
3 hours ago, Jade Lens said:

Ah, the staff member who never replied to a PM or gave a fuck about Roat.

You're thinking of Bryce, lol

7 hours ago, Yoobs said:

they probably haven't got the memo that you're not staff because when you were you logged in as much as you do now

Wtfffff? I'd go 2 days at most without logging in when I was staff, and that was usually on the weekends because social life exists. I login maybe once a month now xD

7 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Wagit though, hope uni life is treating u well.

Shitty classes, bullshit exams, terrible professors, 20K a year. Apparently it's worth it, not seeing it yet.

Edited by Robes