43 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

You literally avoid me stop acting on the forums weird faggot 

Mind of an adult child, Body of a twelve year old and hybrid skills of a beginner pvmer, Keep practicing when I come back in a couple months or a year maybe then you’ll be able to compete and I don’t blame you for acting tough on a rsps forum lol just says a lot about you. 

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

Mind of an adult child, Body of a twelve year old and hybrid skills of a beginner pvmer, Keep practicing when I come back in a couple months or a year maybe then you’ll be able to compete and I don’t blame you for acting tough on a rsps forum lol just says a lot about you. 

You’re actually weird just shut up lmfao 

13 hours ago, Isaiah said:

gR9NvlT.png

UW161Xi.png

yh

That’s not him though wheels if you watch his part he literally got hit on robes every time 

22 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

He’s right, your ego doesn’t match ur IRL lmfao you look like you have a butterfly heart harmless indian

If we are bringing irls into this let’s both post ours? :) 

12 hours ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

Nice vid

Thanks Eliza 

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

"thought" "DIDN'T" "are u"

what does me having a suspended passport NOW have to do with a picture from before? LMFAO no more confidence now huh? curry boy post urs

loool ur ugly as fuck regardless of if that's actually you or not the things u quoted in the context have nothing to do with confidence lmfaooooo stop trying to be smart with your replies

Just now, Xbrzh said:

loool ur ugly as fuck regardless of if that's actually you or not the things u quoted in the context have nothing to do with confidence lmfaooooo stop trying to be smart with your replies

u still ain't post urs this had nothing to do with looks fam ur confident without posting a pic LMFAO this was ur idea dumb bitch I said how u talk don't match how u look

keep rating boys irl's smh LOL

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

u still ain't post urs this had nothing to do with looks fam ur confident without posting a pic LMFAO this was ur idea dumb bitch I said how u talk don't match how u look

keep rating boys irl's smh LOL

lool my point is that I don't rate it and I don't think its even you because you've avoided me everytime I asked for your ig

posting mine one sec

4 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA JEBEMTI MATER KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Its Gorillas laugh til u dieeee

u'd flinch irl if i coughed gay boy

@pkmafia8

loooooool I would? id be able to hear ur fat lips slapping together lmfaoooo bet u speak like keytracker

this nigga can smell his opps coming from a mile away l00000000000000l

• Upvote 1
Just now, Xbrzh said:

loooooool I would? id be able to hear ur fat lips slapping together lmfaoooo bet u speak like keytracker

this nigga can smell his opps coming from a mile away l00000000000000l

ghaaaaaaad fuck me I had the best laugh of 2018... ty my g

u look like a fucking victim u look like one of them who shake hands with the guy who just robbed you LOL boy you shoulda never called me out on this smfh :skull:

• Hmmm 1
2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

ghaaaaaaad fuck me I had the best laugh of 2018... ty my g

u look like a fucking victim u look like one of them who shake hands with the guy who just robbed you LOL boy you shoulda never called me out on this smfh :skull:

ur acting like I didn't have my irl in my sig for a year or you didn't see it on my skype pic loool like you've seen it before you weirdo 

you look like u spit when u breathe lmfaooo

Just now, Xbrzh said:

ur acting like I didn't have my irl in my sig for a year or you didn't see it on my skype pic loool like you've seen it before you weirdo 

you look like u spit when u breathe lmfaooo

i didn't know about ur sig tbh I use my phone sig's don't pop up and ur irl on ur skype was half of ur face, now i know

enough with the roasts this isn't a roast show go ahead and roast urself if u want idc but GOD DAAAAAAMN BOY YOU ARE UGLY AS HEEEELL I WOULD SMASH YOUR FUCKING FACE AND MAKE ALL INDIANS SLEEP IN FEAR HOLY SHIT do not EVER speak to or about me again

7 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

i didn't know about ur sig tbh I use my phone sig's don't pop up and ur irl on ur skype was half of ur face, now i know

enough with the roasts this isn't a roast show go ahead and roast urself if u want idc but GOD DAAAAAAMN BOY YOU ARE UGLY AS HEEEELL I WOULD SMASH YOUR FUCKING FACE AND MAKE ALL INDIANS SLEEP IN FEAR HOLY SHIT do not EVER speak to or about me again

lool pissed bc I'm using legitimate roasts that work with ur irl l0000l you have my location why have you not pulled up yet like you said you would lmfao

b4bb31870c3e63bbc7fbaae42a4827ae.png wys I reverse image searched and found this under relevant images

Edited by Xbrzh