Practicing my Editing

7 hours ago, babablksheep said:

you clearly do care if your clickbaiting on forum topics and still making videos for 10 ppl to watch after a 15 hour sesh

1. The click bait is just jokes if you haven’t realised

2. I make the videos bc I find it fun not to become famous lmfaooo 

3. Literally takes like 2 hours of playing to get the clips 

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

1. The click bait is just jokes if you haven’t realised

2. I make the videos bc I find it fun not to become famous lmfaooo 

3. Literally takes like 2 hours of playing to get the clips 

“Famous” 1. you don’t have enough talent in your entire body to become famous or let alone think of a come back you inbred. 

2. You clickbait cause everyone else does it and you’re a follower.

3. 2 hours of playing to get clips out of the other 18 hours you spend practicing your switching and still upload in shit quality and it’s 2018 yet still doesn’t learn how to use Sony Vegas lmfao. 

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

“Famous” 1. you don’t have enough talent in your entire body to become famous or let alone think of a come back you inbred. 

2. You clickbait cause everyone else does it and you’re a follower.

3. 2 hours of playing to get clips out of the other 18 hours you spend practicing your switching and still upload in shit quality and it’s 2018 yet still doesn’t learn how to use Sony Vegas lmfao. 

1. The whole point of what I said is that I’m not trying to be famous so your first point literally made no sense to what I said and makes the second part very ironic 

2. There’s like 2 active video makers who am I following 

3. No just two hours of playing when it’s active, otherwise there’s just no one to fight so why would I play

4. You didn’t have a fourth point but you seemed to like putting two points together even though you were trying to number them(you’re retarded) I use Vegas to render only I think the quality is good enough 

13 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

1. The whole point of what I said is that I’m not trying to be famous so your first point literally made no sense to what I said and makes the second part very ironic 

2. There’s like 2 active video makers who am I following 

3. No just two hours of playing when it’s active, otherwise there’s just no one to fight so why would I play

4. You didn’t have a fourth point but you seemed to like putting two points together even though you were trying to number them(you’re retarded) I use Vegas to render only I think the quality is good enough 

Only read the 4th point you said, Rest seemed like nonesense bullshit.

how do you use Sony and still got shit quality lmfao