really cba anymore

9 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Instead of real world trading to get a big bank on roatpkz (we all know that’s what you’ve done) you should get better internet. 

My internet is fine do you know how ping works? 

9 hours ago, Killbob said:

You use f keys?

🤔

4 hours ago, sophia said:

Next time use divine :]

Didn't they nerf it and it has same effect as Ely now

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Lol explain to me how getting a new, faster internet won’t help your ping 

Because I'd literally have to have google fiber speeds for that to make a difference at all?

You obviously don't understand how ping works so I made a diagram to explain it to you

31ba136e0e181a5632db2d478e2ecc26.png

23 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Because I'd literally have to have google fiber speeds for that to make a difference at all?

You obviously don't understand how ping works so I made a diagram to explain it to you

31ba136e0e181a5632db2d478e2ecc26.png

I understand what you are saying, my point is that your location isn’t the only thing that will affect your ping. There are other variables, one of them being your internet provider.

13 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

I understand what you are saying, my point is that your location isn’t the only thing that will affect your ping. There are other variables, one of them being your internet provider.

I have the best internet speeds you can really get in Australia (50 down 40 up) there's nothing I can really do.

Gretar could re route connections through another server like osrs did but idk how hard that'd be.

22 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

I have the best internet speeds you can really get in Australia (50 down 40 up) there's nothing I can really do.

Gretar could re route connections through another server like osrs did but idk how hard that'd be.

9 minutes ago, GhettoGospel said:

Same shit happens to me constantly, I get mad delays as well.

Gretar tried helping me with the issue, but with no luck.

My internet is top notch despite that.

We're not the only ones, I've talked to a few who experiences the same issue, annoying asf.

Try wired Internet if possible 

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

damn you hate on us and call legion shit but plank to one of us I wonder what that makes u btw in future zoom out when he goes off screen bud maybe you would of been faster.

Your clan is the shittiest of all time shut the fuck up 

2 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

damn you hate on us and call legion shit but plank to one of us I wonder what that makes u btw in future zoom out when he goes off screen bud maybe you would of been faster.

You are whales though ? I died to shit ping again it's no there's like 8 other topics of this happening to me.