Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Tupac

Rip snupe

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

don't fuck with the gang life and this wouldn't happen idiot. fuck with me you know I got it

lol lil snupe was never in a gang he got killed over gambling

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

don't fuck with the gang life and this wouldn't happen idiot. fuck with me you know I got it

He got killed over some bullshit you freak!

Share this post


Link to post

snupe was a LEGEND. i didnt like his written songs that much but his freestyles are BOMB. too bad he had to die so fucking young 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/15/2018 at 2:33 PM, repent said:

lol lil snupe was never in a gang he got killed over gambling

Killed over a game, That’s how fucked it is out here 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Matt said:

Killed over a game, That’s how fucked it is out here 

This is what is gonna be my fate if I test Erca once more

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

gym go back to your fking cave you wannabe . stop saying you Freaks are in a gang lmfao it is littary nothing more then a Freakshow you guys do. so stop piping

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

gym go back to your fking cave you wannabe . stop saying you Freaks are in a gang lmfao it is littary nothing more then a Freakshow you guys do. so stop piping

again try to relax m8 wot u

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...