ahk or ?

pkmafia8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tbh i would say the way he put on two items (both the chest piece and trousers of armadyl himself) when you barraged is literally why this game is unplayable i hope he gets banned

On 1/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, Tesfxye said:

No

l0l i also have a hand gun irl here is my name on a piece of paper to prove it fellow runescaper =] (dont tell the fbi)

l0l.png

4 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

tbh i would say the way he put on two items (both the chest piece and trousers of armadyl himself) when you barraged is literally why this game is unplayable i hope he gets banned

l0l i also have a hand gun irl here is my name on a piece of paper to prove it fellow runescaper =] (dont tell the fbi)

l0l.png

Ok I don’t care 

13 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

l0l.png

are you trying to be funny or anything ? your editing is worse. be honest with yourself fool lmao .. as i said a 5 year old would out-photoshop you

7 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

id plank any five year old in photoshop

with your editing skills surely not lmfao you can't even overpaint his t at all *just Sayin* and you also couldnt even black everything what you use for a colour some glitter shit? lmfao make it complet White at first if you know how to photoshop you'd paint then your Name on it Retard.

24 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

with your editing skills surely not lmfao you can't even overpaint his t at all *just Sayin* and you also couldnt even black everything what you use for a colour some glitter shit? lmfao make it complet White at first if you know how to photoshop you'd paint then your Name on it Retard.

u look like thurgo irl

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

good comeback nigga everyone from every game knows how i look my Profile pic is myself good try :P you hide behind other's LOLOL whale i wait for your irl? gladly post it under "Irl hiders" :)

its a runescape private server forum take a few deep breaths brother l0l