Parashybridit kills rodents, (toxic player/flaming player)

so we recruited craig as a joke, to be a rag slave for us cause we needed numbers, then turned out he was a cool guy, but then he started flaming everyone, saying "i lead ph now" etc so we decided 2 kill him for max... (yeah hes nsing us now :))

the video: 

a532bceaf67abc5a0807f2d0e97c1c09.png

after this happened, ofcourse he did what every other ragger would do...

68ec5ee3673954928fd9d905458e143a.gif

thanks for ur donation craig, keep dying to us clown haha! 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

i did technically warn craig "so they wont just be taking items from tom now" gg craig u can always be #gsltns item giver

L0000l arunnn,, we need tber too xD

4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

lul, no1 asked craig for items once, no one in ph is poor.

Poor in skills not items.

15 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

craig just think about it lol... everyone on this game hates u lol, alot of people hate me aswell, but not as much as people as you

you act like people liking you on a game is the most important thing ever lol , fix up.

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

all u do is die idk how u even type on the forum lol, you're a nser.

"Nser" can u last 50 hrs?

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

taylor trolled bout items , chris begged , and i just gave pedro stuff and  i barely tb'd , idk why you and cope + desert are gassing when you're 3 terrible pkers.

Atleast i never was lured by cc lol, im being on ur side against em but u need ages 2 jnderstand that lol.

2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

exactly like i d0wn u, and no it's not a important thing, it's just 2 show who's right, that u wasn't kill for no reasons, ur a huge dick lol

U never were right symphony u used to beg for a dfs back in days noob.

chris "immature" you can't call anyone immature you rage over the most idiotic shit ever , you have anger management problems irl idk why ur even gassing up lmao go back to begging in the skype chat , you beg worse than an arab at duel after they get cleaned , you're irrelevant.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Craig said:

chris "immature" you can't call anyone immature you rage over the most idiotic shit ever , you have anger management problems irl idk why ur even gassing up lmao go back to begging in the skype chat , you beg worse than an arab at duel after they get cleaned , you're irrelevant.

to what am i irrelevant? i made this topic? how am i irrelevant? lool good 1

Just now, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

L O L im done "nser?" can u last 50 hours L0000000000L thanks

Can u?

Just now, King Lee said:

C ya tubby slim shady pants shagging retard

U talking? Smokey cleared u in oss without eating, then clrd tofake afk 

Just now, Craig said:

Screenshot skype conv and share us 😀😀

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Meh, Idek why are you still replying,  you've literally got embarrassed by your own "team" then you call me a shit pker add on top of that, nigga you don't even pk at easts rofl. And if you're up to, we fight at easts and you be getting the SLAP.

10 minutes ago, John said:

I'm so fucking confused I thought the lot of you guys were like best friends, is this what roatpkz does to friendships jfc.

8 minutes ago, Smackd said:

It's the Pixel crave

i'm not part of it (despite being there i didn't have a part in killing craig tho) but i can say this is not about pixels or 'friendships' at all. more the fact certain people had disagreements and didn't like how certain ppl treated others etc. was just a majority decision really 

Also I used to really hate Craig, but he's just a troll he's actually pretty chill to talk to. And if you guys really did BS him that's kinda a dick move why not just talk to him about the issues instead of stirring up all this unneeded shit?

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, John said:

Also I used to really hate Craig, but he's just a troll he's actually pretty chill to talk to. And if you guys really did BS him that's kinda a dick move why not just talk to him about the issues instead of stirring up all this unneeded shit?

unless you're in ph/in the ts/skype chat you won't understand. its that simple really lol you don't know what sort of tings are said etc. some things cant be talked over

5 minutes ago, Rich Kash said:

They're all going to eventually bs each other and end up closing themselves

that wouldn't ever happen. the same core group of ppl been cool with eachother for years now. its usually people who are brought into the team that are removed. the core members always stay. so no we wont close ourselves lol. sinister says it best tbh

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

PH isn't a team where someone can just join and think they're accepted, it's a friendship group

4 hours ago, Ignorance said:

So basically Craig enjoys to flame people when he's actually a retard irl eventually shit you say catches up to you, thus the reason craig is only a warrior on roatpkz. 

you're fat irl who claims he gets hoes , when in reality you hit mcdonalds up , you say only a warrior on roatpkz , you only gas up when you have "back up" braindead reject smh.

Edited by John
removed racism
  • Upvote 2

Basically @pedro @sini are speaking on how it is

There's a reason Craig and a lot of other people aren't in PH. It has very little to do with pking and mostly to do with how we are all 1 in the same. A lot of us like/liked Craig, but he's just very different than most of us.

edit: oh, and, we also have a lot to offer each other. It's never about money, but if you don't have anything to offer, you will never be liked by us. All of these reasons are why we get along so well, and also the reason why a lot of people have been kicked from ph

Edited by Kihfan55
17 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Basically @pedro @sini are speaking on how it is

There's a reason Craig and a lot of other people aren't in PH. It has very little to do with pking and mostly to do with how we are all 1 in the same. A lot of us like/liked Craig, but he's just very different than most of us.

edit: oh, and, we also have a lot to offer each other. It's never about money, but if you don't have anything to offer, you will never be liked by us. All of these reasons are why we get along so well, and also the reason why a lot of people have been kicked from ph

Thats isnt a reason to bs him, u could tell him that hes kicked if u really dont need his pixels, u saying hes nice? Chris already said that u invited himm2 ph just to be a "rag slave" , craig is a very chill person, we were friends 2 years ago , but he became toxic once he joined "ph" and was bsed.... lol

4 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

I don't know why Craig got bsed wasint even on this weekend if Craig got 'kicked' for being toxic then there shouldn't everyone in ph should be kicked we the most toxic players on roat lol 

ty for confirming.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Craig said:

you're fat irl who claims he gets hoes , when in reality you hit mcdonalds up , you say only a warrior on roatpkz , you only gas up when you have "back up" braindead reject smh.

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L             

Dead asf 

7 hours ago, John said:

because they're pixel hungry & their lives revolve around roatpkz. lelelelel

50 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

because they're pixel hungry & their lives revolve around roatpkz. lelelelel

ye cus ph need items lol you're dumb

7 hours ago, John said:

agreed craig is chill

3 hours ago, Craig said:

You would say something like "cassie" as a troll, he would get all emotional over this, and say exactly what he just said, without even having beef, guy's a weirdo, lies about roatpkz pixels, and flames friends 2 easily.

43 minutes ago, hickory do said:

ye cus ph need items lol you're dumb

agreed craig is chill

lol then why they're bragging so hard about bs'ing for max set? lmfao it's fucking pixels & they act like they just hit the jack pot. you all needa grow the fuck up lmao it's a game & you niggas act like it's life or death situation when it comes to roat.

Edited by Jinzo
21 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

lol then why they're bragging so hard about bs'ing for max set? lmfao it's fucking pixels & they act like they just hit the jack pot. you all needa grow the fuck up lmao it's a game & you niggas act like it's life or death situation when it comes to roat.

Yet you are the one crying  over roatpkz forums

9 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

kk why brag about bs'ing 1 person for 1 max set lmfao fucking nerds no one cares

are you retarded? u clearly havent read the whole topic. its been mentioned so many times that it wasnt for the pixels, and it was because he flamed and stuff

also we aint hyped about it or bragging, its just beef init

Just now, Speedsmasher said:

are you retarded? u clearly havent read the whole topic. its been mentioned so many times that it wasnt for the pixels, and it was because he flamed and stuff

also we aint hyped about it or bragging, its just beef init

ye i read like 10x "ty for max set" i read it all. wow he flamed so what, all you fuckers flame too go cry about it lmfao little rats. y'all the type of niggaz irl to snitch before you even get told your rights. lmfaoooo fucking nerds go outside

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jinzo said:

ye i read like 10x "ty for max set" i read it all. wow he flamed so what, all you fuckers flame too go cry about it lmfao little rats. y'all the type of niggaz irl to snitch before you even get told your rights. lmfaoooo fucking nerds go outside

stop crying over a forums, especially roat ones l0l

12 hours ago, desert ship said:

Thats isnt a reason to bs him, u could tell him that hes kicked if u really dont need his pixels, u saying hes nice? Chris already said that u invited himm2 ph just to be a "rag slave" , craig is a very chill person, we were friends 2 years ago , but he became toxic once he joined "ph" and was bsed.... lol

ty for confirming.

I wasn't even part of the bs you downie clown