Jblind you adopted nigerian rat from africa.

Gym Life

Jblind the Sucknut rat,

if you are a mod be like a mod allright? i swear if i want i find you and drop you irl, netherlands and USA isnt far, 60$ with boat i come to you and drop ur ass fucking jew.

oke listen up cancer jblind i swear mute me 1 more time, i will make sure i will leak ur cancer ip here and you will see fucking sucknut allright, and i will make sure i meet you irl and see if you can get out, if you gonna mute, mute the others aswell fucking rat because you cant have it that im better then you in everything and that you are 5% of mine.

your 100% adopted nigerian rat from africa no joke, i guess ur adopted parents are just feeding you like a fat moron and using you as a slave at home, thats why ur 24/7 online on roatpkz, no job, no friends, no life. you fucking internet gangster searching friends on internet to get some people in ur skype contacts idiot. 

telling me that i did ''giving items to becoming a ss'' ye ye sure i did, but what did you do? a giveaway over 100k to get 1st of youtube video l000l, man you 100% suck dick irl. and you cant switch with ur fat fingers, they are so slow to click on the left button of your mouse fucking rat.

so 1 more time and i ruin ur life you jew.

Peace KING GYM # OWNS EVERYONE  # RUNNING THIS SERVER # NUMBER 1

and gretar this is for you @Gretar dont pm me anymore on discord allright, have fun with ur rats, you guys are 1 bucket shit with mixed of each others shit.

dont pm me with ''Good morning KING GYM'' i got good news, i dont need to hear shit. 

go communicate with ur rats like jblind, yoobs, bind u dead, terzey, amireleid1, go have a good one.

Edited by Gym Life
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Jblind the Sucknut rat,

if you are a mod be like a mod allright? i swear if i want i find you and drop you irl, netherlands and USA isnt far, 60$ with boat i come to you and drop ur ass fucking jew.

oke listen up cancer jblind i swear mute me 1 more time, i will make sure i will leak ur cancer ip here and you will see fucking sucknut allright, and i will make sure i meet you irl and see if you can get out, if you gonna mute, mute the others aswell fucking rat because you cant have it that im better then you in everything and that you are 5% of mine.

your 100% adopted nigerian rat from africa no joke, i guess ur adopted parents are just feeding you like a fat moron and using you as a slave at home, thats why ur 24/7 online on roatpkz, no job, no friends, no life. you fucking internet gangster searching friends on internet to get some people in ur skype contacts idiot. 

telling me that i did ''giving items to becoming a ss'' ye ye sure i did, but what did you do? a giveaway over 100k to get 1st of youtube video l000l, man you 100% suck dick irl. and you cant switch with ur fat fingers, they are so slow to click on the left button of your mouse fucking rat.

so 1 more time and i ruin ur life you jew.

Peace KING GYM # OWNS EVERYONE  # RUNNING THIS SERVER # NUMBER 1

and gretar this is for you @Gretar dont pm me anymore on discord allright, have fun with ur rats, you guys are 1 bucket shit with mixed of each others shit.

dont pm me with ''Good morning KING GYM'' i got good news, i dont need to hear shit. 

go communicate with ur rats like jblind, yoobs, bind u dead, terzey, amireleid1, go have a good one.

someones mad and ima  tell u something u own no one u dont run this server and ur far from #1