Resigning

Requiem Af

Hey guys just want to let you know I'll be leaving from roat/ rs in general no not forever but for awhile it all depends. Lately I haven't been motivated to play the game, I may be on but I'm not doing Jack shit I'll admit it. Was fun playing all of my mates over the years flaming bridding or whatever it was, just not the same anymore. Shout out to the whole staff team ex staff and my friends list. You know where to find me :) peace - Dan love you guys :|

• Upvote 9

I will now enter a crippling depression.
Roatz won't be the same without you brother Dan. Best of luck to you and if we don't keep il touch il fly to Syria and kick your ass.

But seriously you and I always got along great and I consider you a good mate. I hope we can play some other games (twister ;)) in the future.

Il see you on the flip side my friend. <3 

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Hey guys just want to let you know I'll be leaving from roat/ rs in general no not forever but for awhile it all depends. Lately I haven't been motivated to play the game, I may be on but I'm not doing Jack shit I'll admit it. Was fun playing all of my mates over the years flaming bridding or whatever it was, just not the same anymore. Shout out to the whole staff team ex staff and my friends list. You know where to find me :) peace - Dan love you guys :|

i've been like that since i'm cleaned i'll play more less afk when i make my bank back or donate :smiley: sad to see you go:(

lol i'm high as fk

Later Dan, hope to see you around again, I'm sure you will be back! :P

@Kids posting "didn't ask" like it's supposed to be the cool new saying, of course you didn't ask doesn't mean he can't tell, now pipe down or I'll start creating topics "asking" shit like, "are you quitting today Mr Xxxxxxxx?". Clowns like to throw their negativity blanket over everything and suffocate us all. Get a life pls

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Later Dan, hope to see you around again, I'm sure you will be back! :P

@Kids posting "didn't ask" like it's supposed to be the cool new saying, of course you didn't ask doesn't mean he can't tell, now pipe down or I'll start creating topics "asking" shit like, "are you quitting today Mr Xxxxxxxx?". Clowns like to throw their negativity blanket over everything and suffocate us all. Get a life pls

Kind of ironic when you logged on a deceased members forum account to +1 a veteran app.

Goodbye.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Jasonn said:

Kind of ironic when you logged on a deceased members forum account to +1 a veteran app.

Goodbye.

who tf r u kid

17 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

yeah cool! says the guy who acts like a terrorist on a rsps trolling on ahmash and speaking perfect english on pk guy, neck it

nice girly pic hot stuff. well calling your gay ass hot stuff is sarcasm since you wanna bang me but mayby one day you can stalk me home from a bros house and kidnap me. if you're lucky. kappa

54 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

yeah cool! says the guy who acts like a terrorist on a rsps trolling on ahmash and speaking perfect english on pk guy, neck it

You're so dumb LMFAO, it's been confirmed countless times by staff that I'm not Ahmash, I'm Saif/Pk Guy (although there is another Saif too, but we'll leave that for another time). You think I'd actually have the time to carry this on for YEARS making sure I never log in from the same IP/MAC address for each account. Use your brain Chris

50 minutes ago, Jasonn said:

Goodbye.

I didn't do that, it was Ahmash acting alone, that's why only he was punished. Also that isn't an example of irony, at least learn the meaning of words that you're using. I expected better from you Jason (Sinister?), however, I appreciate you making an account specifically to respond to my post. It feels good NGL

30 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I didn't do that, it was Ahmash acting alone, that's why only he was punished. Also that isn't an example of irony, at least learn the meaning of words that you're using. I expected better from you Jason (Sinister?), however, I appreciate you making an account specifically to respond to my post. It feels good NGL

So you're telling me

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Get a life pls

After (as far as im aware, whether you deny it or not) logging into nickcallan's forum account (Nick has passed away)telling someone to get a life is not a more than perfect example of irony?

Can i ask where you got your education? 

Is this intelligent grammatical forum persona a front for the damaged insecure poorly educated boy that really sits behind the screen? I expected better from you Saif, if your response back isn't at least 10 lines long you've let me and yourself down!

Edited by Jasonn
10 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

FIRST OFF MY NAME IS OBVIOUSLY NICK AND MY USERNAME IN GAME IS MAKEING FUN OF SOY MILK SECOND OFF YOU TALK SHIT WHEN YOU BEGGED ME FOR MONTHS NIGGA R U FORREAL?

I'M PROBLY THE REASON YOU EVER MADE 1M EVEN THO 1M TO ME IS FUCK ALL LOL

Stop hurting my eyes.

• Upvote 1