Donnie's Staff Feedback

Donnie

Gretar

img%22Gretar

I almost gave up on Roat Pkz many times over. Some periods would last many many months of 0 updates and complete disregard for what Roat Pkz's future would be. But, I always knew you as a hard working and dedicated owner, it must feel like you have the world on your shoulders for you to continue the 317 (oldschool) feel in a RSPS community where a huge majority of other servers don't stick to the simplistic approach. You have outdone yourself and I can't thank you enough for getting us to where we are today. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with this new server/gameframe, etc.

img%22Zoradz

It's been a pleasure having you on Roat Pkz. Since 2015 you have done amazing. I remember you becoming staff out of no where and receiving a TON of hatred for nothing. I knew you could truly present yourself as a great staff member when others couldn't see it, it takes a mature individual to put all that hatred behind you and not giving up. Now your our Staff Manager and I couldn't be more happier. Continue to do good, you have already done so much.

img%22John

I don't think we ever met back then, but the name John sounds familiar. The only other John I knew of was Mr Jake on John Wall.. but you are obviously not him. I think the first time I noticed you was when you were promoted to Forum Mod and that was needed, we lacked forum staff members. I can see you becoming very helpful here on the forums, but I would love to see you in-game more often! Thanks for being here.

Legend™

imgLegend™

I haven't heard too much from you since around 2015 when you were somewhat active. You don't log into the game anymore and you hardly post at all, it's just a waste of space in my opinion. There are others that could easily do a better job than you, hope to see this change in the future. Thanks for your time regardless, you are a legend here on Roat Pkz after all.

Smackd

imgSmackd

I would like to see more of you in-game, as in "more" I mean more social. You are active both forum-sided and in-game, but you lack being community oriented. As an Admin I would hope to see you become more open to chat with the community. Other than that, you are doing a great job so far. I'm sure the server's activity will pick up with Gretar's new updates coming, the server's potential and playerbase should be much better and much more similar to 2012-14, very busy. You were always so active and helpful when you first got promoted, so I know you can do it over again for sure!

Yoobs

imgYoobs

I remember you joining back in 2014, easily the most loud and opinionated person to have come to Roat Pkz, but it's a good loud that I like about you. You don't take bullshit from no one and that's exactly why I have always liked you being here on the staff team. Not too many people can hold a professional conversation and prove points quite as well as you can, that takes a personal skill that I cherish too. Thanks for being an active Admin as well, you would be my favorite person here on Roat Pkz so far, you also are an amazing brid. I've died way too many times to you and the Meridian Clan, true legend.

jblind

img%22jblind

By far the best promotion we have seen in quite some time. I can recall even before you became Support that you were always friendly and helpful. It's been a great run having you here, I thank you for doing such a great job and not being corrupt. This community can be toxic sometimes and you have truly pushed that aside and been the best you can be, keep it up.

ban152

img%22ban152

You stake far too much. With that said, I would hope to see you help more and stake less, the community could use more helpful staff and if 90% of your time is at the duel arena, I don't see a reason to have you on the staff team. Show that your willing to change and help more, that may change my mind about you. 

Killbob

img%22Killbob

The best candidate for Moderator next. You continuously log into the game and help, I applaud you for continuing to be better than the other Support staff. Countless times have I seen you handle situations maturely and helpful. Best of luck. I hope to see you continue through the staff ranks, you would be excellent Moderator material. 

Love wings

img%22Love wings

I have yet to meet you as well. I personally feel that every staff member with a Support rank in-game should be the most active players in-game. Your inability to help as much as the other staff members shows a person's true intentions here. I hope to see a change in the future, we could use more helpful staff members.

Nyzic

img%22Nyzic

Not very active, but I have seen you come online once or twice. Not sure if we have met prior to you becoming a Support, but the name Nyzic sounds familiar. Another factor of not seeing you online too much may be due to timezone differences. But, you were given a Support rank and I would hope to see the Support staff helping the most in-game, rather than a Moderator+.

Taco Man

img%22Taco Man

I personally have not met you, your lack of activity in-game/forums seem to be the issue. You were given the Support rank for a reason, so I hope you take advantage of this and try to help this community. Hoping to see this change in the future, there are plenty of other players with knowledge that could easily be a much better candidate for the Support rank.

Edited by Donnie
  • Upvote 2

Bankai? 

Quick gloss over what you wrote, factual for the most part. I disagree with you about Smackd though, aside from the few events I held with him, you're right in the sense he doesn't plan events like clockwork, it's not really a requirement nor realistic to hold the same enthusiasm as one does the day he gets promoted. However what does chime day in and day out is his consistent activity, you'll get your 4-6 hours from Smack usually around the same time, he'll interrupt our convos to go stop a ragger, or do his job. Smack pking, or socializing is still community involvement just not on a macro scale. 

Legend does account recoverys by the way, Gretar and pretty much everyone stopped expecting him to log on like two years ago.

2 hours ago, Castial said:

Bankai? 

Quick gloss over what you wrote, factual for the most part. I disagree with you about Smackd though, aside from the few events I held with him, you're right in the sense he doesn't plan events like clockwork, it's not really a requirement nor realistic to hold the same enthusiasm as one does the day he gets promoted. However what does chime day in and day out is his consistent activity, you'll get your 4-6 hours from Smack usually around the same time, he'll interrupt our convos to go stop a ragger, or do his job. Smack pking, or socializing is still community involvement just not on a macro scale. 

Legend does account recoverys by the way, Gretar and pretty much everyone stopped expecting him to log on like two years ago.

You're right, I totally missed Bankai. but if I were to even remotely give a feedback on him, he wouldn't listen nor care to view this thread. I haven't really liked Bankai as a player and I personally never understood why he was promoted. The Bankai I knew would constantly stir up the yell chat and flame back then. I almost forgot he was promoted back in november.. 

If he were to improve it would be activeness and less staking. I think one of the many reasons he was promoted was due to how rich and staking oriented he was, I never knew him as a helpful person.

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

Agree with all except that Smackd's is pretty social :P

and bankai is another terrible SS you forgot to mention 

Yeah..maybe I came off too blunt on Smackd's feedback. It's nothing against him at all, I think he is a fantastic staff member. I just feel he could open up a little more, maybe be a little more assertive and open. Great guy, hope he doesn't feel I made this to put him down by any means. 

As for Bankai, scroll up to my response to Castial. :)

Legend: Never refuses to help someone, and handles recoveries extremely well. Wish for some activity though

Smackd: Him and Yoobs are the only good left on Roat

Yoobs: ^

Jblind: Quick promotion, but I can clearly see why. Extremely active and very helpful, good job!

Nyzic: Useless, you're never on.

Love Wings: Don't know why you were promoted in the first place you only took an empty spot for nothing

B A N K A I: Get more active, forums and in-game

Taco Man: ^

Ban152: Staking addict

Killbob: Never seen you on before (maybe it's the timezones? :o)

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Donnie said:

Legend™

imgLegend™

I haven't heard too much from you since around 2015 when you were somewhat active. You don't log into the game anymore and you hardly post at all, it's just a waste of space in my opinion. There are others that could easily do a better job than you, hope to see this change in the future. Thanks for your time regardless, you are a legend here on Roat Pkz after all.

hes the one answering all the emails etc :P hes still doing work in case you don't know.

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

I'd say i'm pretty social lol

Thanks for the feedback anyways.

For sure, don't take my words for granted btw.. this was strictly what I think about the current staff team and my opinion can easily be challenged, lol. Judging from everyone else's response, you seem to be way more social than I actually said you are. My feedback on you could have been typed out better.:/

Thanks for understanding!

I wanna know the hate behind ban152.

Firstly he's one of the most active SS behind Killbob. Also he gets heavily critisiced for staking, when other SS spend a lot more time doing it. Bankai is known to be a staker, I swear taco used to be a staker and people have said nyzic spends a lot of time staking. I do not beleive its an issue with SS staking but if people are gonna slam ban for it what about the others? When I have seen him on I see him risk fighting most of the time

2 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

I wanna know the hate behind ban152.

Firstly he's one of the most active SS behind Killbob. Also he gets heavily critisiced for staking, when other SS spend a lot more time doing it. Bankai is known to be a staker, I swear taco used to be a staker and people have said nyzic spends a lot of time staking. I do not beleive its an issue with SS staking but if people are gonna slam ban for it what about the others? When I have seen him on I see him risk fighting most of the time

Hate?

Having an opinion on somewhere and hating someone is completely different. I also completely forgot about Bankai in this feedback, mostly because I forgot he was an SS. That alone should tell you my feelings toward Bankai. I did mention that I have never met Taco personally, but yet again.. I never see him ingame actually helping. 

I am tired of seeing Mods+ being 10x more active than 80% of the current SS ranks. Killbob would be the ONLY person fit to be an SS, the others have completely abandoned their ranks and if they were to log into the game, a majority of them do not help or STAKE.. Bankai being a prime example. 

We need new SS's, demotions should be handed out. The SS ranks should be the most active players in-game.

Just now, Donnie said:

Hate?

Having an opinion on somewhere and hating someone is completely different. I also completely forgot about Bankai in this feedback, mostly because I forgot he was an SS. That alone should tell you my feelings toward Bankai. I did mention that I have never met Taco personally, but yet again.. I never see him ingame actually helping. 

I am tired of seeing Mods+ being 10x more active than 80% of the current SS ranks. Killbob would be the ONLY person fit to be an SS, the others have completely abandoned their ranks and if they were to log into the game, a majority of them do not help or STAKE.. Bankai being a prime example. 

We need new SS's, demotions should be handed out. The SS ranks should be the most active players in-game.

I was not expressing that you were the one hating but it seemed to be a collective opinion that this guy doesn't do his job. Yet whenever I come on he's onat ::risk, people can check, therefore I cannot question his activity