Veteran request (5y)

jdrc01

i have been playing this server for 6 years or more for sure :) i'm alawys active on server and been active on forums from 2015  
@Why Gg @Smackd @ism0kepurp @Khalil @x m3rked xi @I d0wn U @Ungrateful @Mike @Craig @sophia @Xbrzh @SmokeyMontana @Heat @Waza Omg  @Legend™ @J J
 @Adam @she rags @ml gudi

Edited by jdrc01
  • Upvote 2

On 6/22/2017 at 10:12 AM, jdrc01 said:

haha sorry bro ur tagged :D

yay vouch and @John you act like you didn't give rockshift a rank the night he rejoined the forums but you'll hold real veterans ranks, still doing a top notch job as a retard oh and thanks for the chat box block list legit never talk in there but to help so good job punishing someone who helps the player base more then yourself, fucking idiot

On 6/22/2017 at 1:58 AM, Smackd said:

Can't really vouch for 5 since I'm not even 4 years yet but you've been here since I joined so vouch for that 

fuking new ked

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ml gudi said:

yay vouch and @John you act like you didn't give rockshift a rank the night he rejoined the forums but you'll hold real veterans ranks, still doing a top notch job as a retard oh and thanks for the chat box block list legit never talk in there but to help so good job punishing someone who helps the player base more then yourself, fucking idiot

fuking new ked

Cya in a week, come back less emotional thanks. PS you ban evade i'll add more time to the suspension.

2 minutes ago, John said:

Cya in a week, come back less emotional thanks. PS you ban evade i'll add more time to the suspension.

obviously dying inside

and nothing you can do if my content is accepted while your not online so sad ikr :c