end of my journey, thank you roat pkz.

Lion Tales

this is my last farwell to this game, but this time its one with no return. ive met good and bad players, good people and retards, flaming kids but also guys with a lot of respect, scammers, ddosers, alot of rivals, competition, but in the end this is what makes roat pkz what it is today. ive flamed alot of people but ive also made alot of ingame friends. my friend list has been full for a year now, and theres only 5 of them online in avrage, and now its my time to leave.

roat has been awesome playing, without the people flaming me, annoying me, rushing me, this wouldnt have been the same roat pkz i loved playing, but in the mean time it wouldnt have been the same with the people that helped me, became a good friend with me, tought me what ever i needed to learn.  ty roatpkz, its time to move on in life with some more important stuff.

i wont mention any people because that would be too many, thanks to all who i played with no matter if we hated each other or not. 

its been a pleasure knowing every single one of you guys, and i wish you all good in the future. 

i remember i joined roat in early 2012, the game has grown bigger and better, good luck in the future updates and dont disappoint your fellow roat pkz players @Gretar

thank you everyone, the one and only -Lion Tales-

#predators

• Upvote 4