Suggestions

1). Some of our drop rates are just ridiculous. For example, ags is 1/1250 at Roat Pkz champ (multi), and 1 in 500 at elemental (also multi). These are just two examples that show how stupid the drop rates are. If you think it should stay like that because ags is the best item in the game, then remove it from the shop and let it be a drop only so that 1250 kills will actually be worth 4k (I know about the 40% reduction but you have to be SUPER DONATOR AND VOTE)

2). Remove whip from pure tournaments. Get a system that won’t let you attack unless you’ve done a few switches or something in tournaments because it’s boring to fight 1-3 way’ers in hybrid and nh :/

3). Remove ::drag at ::Smackd, ::Brid, ::Edgepvp. The update is literally useless if people can just go back to what we used to have, the point of the update SHOULD’VE been to give the more experinced pk’ers the benefit they should get from practicing bridding, instead of letting noobs front like they some pro’s and switch into whatever correct gear when they should actually have missclicked. Put the drag on 5 (OSRS)

4). Add clues or wilderness skills, and more bosses we need more deep wild activity

5). I think I sent a long list of items that don’t work to Gretar, yeah well they still don’t, don’t forget about them

6). Add the rest of the stuff that we’re missing (all unspawnable stuff that were supposed to come with the new client but that we can’t get)

7). Fix castle wars, shit was fun

8). Fix pathing

9). Allow for players to sell back titles for 70% back (just like the pkp shop) plz

10). Get OSRS pid, staking is really shit 40% of my stakes end in a tie? 

11). Buff d claws and put them in the shop for 5000 or go back to my one of my earlier suggestions and let BOTH be an npc drop with a decent drop rate to give them some pkp worth, they’re too cheap considering they’re the best weapons in the game

12). Get pest control and void in the shop. Also why the hell is Infernal cape in the vote shop? Get a working infernal cave and the cape as a reward. Otherwise what was the need of @Gretar posting pictures of the cave when we had the old client if were not going to use it?

13). Start working on combat right after pathing @Gretar I could sit here for hours and give you examples of how many times I’ve splashed with max mage on dharok like 6 times in a row (it happens to often to blame RNG)

14). If cw is not getting fixed then at least put the shop rewards somewhere else lool

15). Up the price on seers, warrior, b ring mages book all that shit

16). Put all zenyte items in some tourneys

@Gretar @Smackd @JBLIND™ @Zoradz @Suor @Affliction @Salad @Legend™ 

Edited by Floyd
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Ur weird

You want to be me 

29 minutes ago, Rijkerd2 said:

how long u playin this game for, stop making these suggestions there won't be worked on lol

Ofcourse they will shut the fuck up. If nobody suggests anything how would Gretar know what we want/what’s best?

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

Remove whip from pure tournaments. Get a system that won’t let you attack unless you’ve done a few switches or something in tournaments because it’s boring to fight 1-3 way’ers in hybrid and nh

Support on removing whip from tournament.3 way is proper tbh for pure nhing but maybe hybridding and tribridding can have some rule idk lol

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

Remove ::drag at ::Smackd, ::Brid, ::Edgepvp. The update is literally useless if people can just go back to what we used to have, the point of the update SHOULD’VE been to give the more experinced pk’ers the benefit they should get from practicing bridding, instead of letting noobs front like they some pro’s and switch into whatever correct gear when they should actually have missclicked. Put the drag on 5

Lol no support.Hybridding will die because people will find the switches hard(only a few will be ok with it) and drag 5 switches are almost impossible  for people with pakinet/paki pc's

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

Fix pathing

Obvi support,it's garbage right now.

30 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

This weirdo still living in a fantasy land where people believe gretar cares 😂😂😂😂😂

Ur still playing this game even tho u think it’s never gonna get better? LMFAO SHUT UP

@Wtf Safer Drags have nothing to do with net on roat pkz. If u can’t use deag 5 cuz of lag then u can’t play at all, ur just incapable of switching u suck ur shit u can’t pk period

anyone who disagrees can suck my fat cock cuz this is some bs let’s say I get to fight @Xbrzh and this nigga KEEPS SURVIVING CUZ HE CAN’T missclick on ::drag 20? Hell no force drag 5 so that we can see who has real talent and who don’t

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

anyone who disagrees can suck my fat cock

I can tell you're a high school dropout

People are entitled to their opinions, you don't have to get all aggressive because they disagree with you.Just go play the real game instead bitching and whining in an rsps because they don't listen to your silly ideas xD

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

People are entitled to their opinions, you don't have to get all aggressive because they disagree with you.Just go play the real game instead bitching and whining in an rsps because they don't listen to your silly ideas xD

Let me make sure you're saying what I think you are. You're do NOT think forcing ::drag at ::Smackd and ::Edgepvp is a good idea because it allows for shit hybrids (you and the guy who gave your post an up-vote) to front, and avoid dragging, when in reality you should, and then the experienced one just has to sit there and all that he has learnt and practiced has ZERO matter on this game because that's what you idiots want?

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

5 drag is not osrs idc what anyone says I had Roat and 07 up at the same time and it was easier to switch on 07 not to mention the "OSRS" switch mode is fucking garbage lmao

I can literally switch on drag 1 so I can't agree on the first part but yeah osrs switch mode on roat is weird 

26 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You're do NOT think forcing ::drag at ::Smackd and ::Edgepvp is a good idea because it allows for shit hybrids (you and the guy who gave your post an up-vote) to front, and avoid dragging, when in reality you should, and then the experienced one just has to sit there and all that he has learnt and practiced has ZERO matter on this game because that's what you idiots want?

You're do not think!!!

You're supposed to be hybridding for fun so with the easier switches even the people trying to learn to hybrid can have fun and don't just give up because the switches were hard,this is an rsps afterall.But nooooo you want them to force drag 5 to everybody because somebody you hate is outbridding you(Your PERSONAL beef) so you want gretar to change the switching system just for you,it doesn't work that way.Every active rsps's have easier switches for a reason.

On a side note,Hybridding is nothing like your pure nhing where it mostly depends on your speed.You're actually supposed to be using your brain here and switches can only do you so much.Using the switches (force drag level 5!!!!) as an excuse only shows your incompetence 

Image result for sarcastic clap gif

Edited by Wtf Safer
19 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're do not think!!!

You're supposed to be hybridding for fun so with the easier switches even the people trying to learn to hybrid can have fun and don't just give up because the switches were hard,this is an rsps afterall.But nooooo you want them to force drag 5 to everybody because somebody you hate is outbridding you(Your PERSONAL beef) so you want gretar to change the switching system just for you,it doesn't work that way.Every active rsps's have easier switches for a reason.

On a side note,Hybridding is nothing like your pure nhing where it mostly depends on your speed.You're actually supposed to be using your brain here and switches can only do you so much.Using the switches (force drag level 5!!!!) as an excuse only shows your incompetence 

LOL painfully accurate it hurts smh 

original roatpkz drag is 15 you now have the option to max out to 20, 5 sets off aren't a big deal ahk guy stop getting worked up @Floyd

LOOOOOL 

and then the experienced one just has to sit there and all that he has learnt and practiced has ZERO matter on this game because that's what you idiots want?

and then the experienced one just has to sit there and all that he has learnt and practiced has ZERO matter on this game because that's what you idiots want?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

26 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're do not think!!! 

No. This has nothing to do with "my personal beef" you're actually stupid. Hybriding is fun either way? If they want to hybrid with ::drag 15 they can go to edge, wests or easts. 

Gretar wouldn't be switching the system just for me, but for everyone who practiced and learned to use "the system". Personally, I'd like to have at least ONE zone where ::drag 5 is forced, so that I and others (who learned to use that switching system from Pre-EoC or OSRS) can compete with eachother, or let new players who don't own an RS account do that but vs. people who don't use ::drag 15 (your suggestion). And yeah I can agree, most people would probably like your idea but thanks to that, all good hybrids left the server.

I've died once the past like 6 months and I died to @Kurayamino idk what ur talking about refer to the green text

16 minutes ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

LOL painfully accurate it hurts smh 

original roatpkz drag is 15 you now have the option to max out to 20, 5 sets off aren't a big deal ahk guy stop getting worked up @Floyd

5 from 20 are not, I agree, but 10 from 15 are, and good job you're open about your disagreement so I know what level you're on

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

No. This has nothing to do with "my personal beef" you're actually stupid. Hybriding is fun either way? If they want to hybrid with ::drag 15 they can go to edge, wests or easts. 

Gretar wouldn't be switching the system just for me, but for everyone who practiced and learned to use "the system". Personally, I'd like to have at least ONE zone where ::drag 5 is forced, so that I and others (who learned to use that switching system from Pre-EoC or OSRS) can compete with eachother, or let new players who don't own an RS account do that but vs. people who don't use ::drag 15 (your suggestion). And yeah I can agree, most people would probably like your idea but thanks to that, all good hybrids left the server.

I've died once the past like 6 months and I died to @Kurayamino idk what ur talking about refer to the green text

5 from 20 are not, I agree, but 10 from 15 are, and good job you're open about your disagreement so I know what level you're on

you do know gretar will never be able to replicate actual osrs switches right? go play the actual game then lvl 41 

16 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Personally, I'd like to have at least ONE zone where ::drag 5 is forced

You're still not seeing the whole picture of how it would kill the hybridding and the future growth of it in this server,you're only caring about yourself ¬¬.You're hot-headed right now because you think I'm challenging your ego so you're not able to see the bigger picture.Just relax and think it through and then reply to me (take your time because I'm off to bed now)

Edited by Wtf Safer
3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

the closer the better though. lvl 41 wym LOL mr ::bank ::home2 (fp) u dumb as shit come exiled like arun and get 2-0d l:skull:

was a joke between me & my niggas lol dont watch that but its funny 2 see u calling out bart/jake (ppl who dont play roatpkz actively) and ur calling me to a server with a playerbase of what? 10? drop the act lmfao come to edgepvp rn I would walk you around on a leashlike the bitch you are

suggestions are shit all copied from other threads

you don't pk worry about duel updates

you use an ahk

/topic closed

1 minute ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're still not seeing the whole picture of how it would kill the hybridding and the future growth of it in this server,you're only caring about yourself ¬¬.You're hot-headed right now because you think I'm challenging your ego so you're not able to see the bigger picture.Just relax and think it through (take your time because I'm off to bed now)

he's stupid lol guy thinks ::drag 5 means OSRS switches what a funny guy lol 

21 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're still not seeing the whole picture of how it would kill the hybridding and the future growth of it in this server,you're only caring about yourself ¬¬.You're hot-headed right now because you think I'm challenging your ego so you're not able to see the bigger picture.Just relax and think it through and then reply to me (take your time because I'm off to bed now)

You didn't read what I said, I said at least one zone, how would one zone with forced ::drag 5 (or even all zones?) kill hybridding? Hahaha

21 minutes ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

was a joke between me & my niggas lol dont watch that but its funny 2 see u calling out bart/jake (ppl who dont play roatpkz actively) and ur calling me to a server with a playerbase of what? 10? drop the act lmfao come to edgepvp rn I would walk you around on a leashlike the bitch you are

suggestions are shit all copied from other threads 

you don't pk worry about duel updates

you use an ahk

/topic closed

he's stupid lol guy thinks ::drag 5 means OSRS switches what a funny guy lol 

LOOOOOOOOOOL I'VE BEEN CALLING U GUYS OUT FOR AGES AND ARUN IS THE ONLY ONE WITH BALLS, HE CAME AND GOT 2-0D REAL QUICK SMFH I wanna fight all of u in one inventory

and no I'm saying osrs has ::drag 5, exiled has a forced ::drag 10 shouldn't be a problem for u if u think you'd even make me use a rocktail

btw stop using my words "I would walk you around on a leash like a bitch" ur a fan, ur a dumb fan faggot come fight me

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You didn't read what I said, I said at least one zone, how would one zone with forced ::drag 5 (or even all zones?) kill hybridding? Hahaha

LOOOOOOOOOOL I'VE BEEN CALLING U GUYS OUT FOR AGES AND ARUN IS THE ONLY ONE WITH BALLS, HE CAME AND GOT 2-0D REAL QUICK SMFH I wanna fight all of u in one inventory

and no I'm saying osrs has ::drag 5, exiled has a forced ::drag 10 shouldn't be a problem for u if u think you'd even make me use a rocktail

btw stop using my words "I would walk you around on a leash like a bitch" ur a fan, ur a dumb fan faggot come fight me

are you asking me to fight you on exiled or roatpkz?

plz tell me your at edgepvp rn if not shut your mouth 

Edited by COKE_BOY_MAFIA
9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

You’re acting like when I logged on there for the first time in my life and fought you it wasn’t close lmfao I’ll come and do it again if you wanna deny it 

It wasn’t close, at all. You died, twice, ain’t no ”close” if u die twice smh

2 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Calling him a drop yet your last sentence doesn't make sense lol.... ok "whining in an rsps" jeez 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Calling him a drop yet your last sentence doesn't make sense lol.... ok "whining in an rsps" jeez 

Finally someone with a bit sense and OSRS hybrid experience. Would you not appreciate at least ONE zone on Roatz that has forced ::drag 5 where experienced people can compete and nooby players who wanna get really good can practice or atleast ::drag 10 smh

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Finally someone with a bit sense and OSRS hybrid experience. Would you not appreciate at least ONE zone on Roatz that has forced ::drag 5 where experienced people can compete and nooby players who wanna get really good can practice or atleast ::drag 10 smh

If ur that worried about drag come fight me on 07

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I agree the drag system is stupid like lee said it will make horrid players switch better and that's gonna build more egos on kids that are shit which will bring more toxic to the community and so on lol I don't really care for this game anymore so I won't put to much thought into this but i think adding it was a dumb idea and roats is turning into a bad clone of oss imo lol 

6 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

U really want me to make a zerker to bully u around and reduce u back to pure pking where u belong

I’m tryna figure out if ur really bout it or u fronting like u somebody (never seen u pk on osrs) 

first u say I auto, can u just imagine what ”my auto” would do to a peasant like you on osrs? it didn’t work on roatz it won’t work on 07 go get a zerk or shut the fuck up and brid me on exiled u can merge with spartans I’ll fight all of u in 1 inventory rt just come tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

cCAGeJlWRBSPI5hwPMwGWA.png

= you

Hahahahaha I can just imagine how insecure u was bout posting that knowing it’s literally u and we both know It I gave u my full adress phone number etc what happened I thought u was coming to sweden? same with smokey both dumb faggots scared to be put on a leash and then walked through my city. both bitches not about SHIT just some soulja boy clones 💀

Edited by Floyd