seers10

Spartans day of dominance

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Stay winning ofc 

Real talk @Khalil is way better than anyone who plays this ngl 

HAHAHA

not impressed. that elvy kill was afking on my tber acc while focusing some1 only way i died and always pkin had 0 risk. keep trying tho, also l0l wym only today thats like a months worth of kills for spartans

i don't like gzuz but hes a real G rapper snoop dog wants to Feature GZUZ and his Crew 187 (i don't listen to snoop nor to 187) snoop wants to be in their video's since snoop is not anymore really known and so he will be popular in Germany since most guys sadly listen 187 only lol but 187 will Profit from that aswell.

nice kills. but that really is a month worth of kills lol.  sarah hyland kill is probs 2 months old or more

Edited by Same Sea

4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

i don't like gzuz but hes a real G rapper snoop dog wants to Feature GZUZ and his Crew 187 (i don't listen to snoop nor to 187) snoop wants to be in their video's since snoop is not anymore really known and so he will be popular in Germany since most guys sadly listen 187 only lol but 187 will Profit from that aswell.

Nobody cares stfu

15 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Nobody cares stfu

alt hiders cant talk sorry :) Keep out of fourms lidl inbred

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

alt hiders cant talk sorry :) Keep out of fourms lidl inbred

Now say that without crying

6 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Now say that without crying

crying? nigga you're alt hiding since 2 year's probally you probs a snake irl that says to everyone another Name cause you are scared LOL