goodbye

Tesfxye

its been fun but Its just too much cancer, ima be on forums sometimes to flame ppl but other than that wont be on roat.

gretar u are a lazy shit cunt who is too retarded to realise he could be making so much more money than he is if he just spent a bit of time making the server better.

goodbye everyone, I might be back if gretar ever fixes his shit

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

ARUNNNNN why you leaving!

Gonna miss you lots bro :(

m8 ill see u in the nba next year, and ill be on osrs. ill be max combat by next week so I can boss with you

1 minute ago, panic2hard said:

:( don't leave me with these morons arun 

m8 I can feel and extra chromosome growing from playing this game, its too bad to play

20 minutes ago, Sativa seeds said:

rip my m8 arun :( 

I be on osrs dw #talirandoms

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

m8 ill see u in the nba next year, and ill be on osrs. ill be max combat by next week so I can boss with you

m8 I can feel and extra chromosome growing from playing this game, its too bad to play

I be on osrs dw #talirandoms

true lmfao I might quit soon tbh this is no fun playing anymore 

2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

stop this Arun bro ur not quitting man i wont let u, u can take a break but u better come back

dw Danger man, Saif, Bilal, Tsunade, Pitch, Smokey will keep meridianz on lockdown

lol meridian cc barely plays roat pkz they barely log on and half time they on alts so no worries m9

5 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

u see what happens when u dont give arun his fucking decanter u cunt???????

roatpkz is shit anyway barely anyone plays anymore someone find us all a new serv to dominate on thx

m8 move with me to osrs, I train u up and get your stats up. us dominating osrs would be a madman ting plus they have a decanter

21 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

its been fun but Its just too much cancer, ima be on forums sometimes to flame ppl but other than that wont be on roat.

gretar u are a lazy shit cunt who is too retarded to realise he could be making so much more money than he is if he just spent a bit of time making the server better.

goodbye everyone, I might be back if gretar ever fixes his shit

Fix what exactly? Combat? You have no clue what a "real" combat system should be just like the 95% of others who complain about it. Your first Rs related experience was roatpkz, you've never played rs and even if you did you never got past tutorial island.

2 minutes ago, Pyd said:

Fix what exactly? Combat? You have no clue what a "real" combat system should be just like the 95% of others who complain about it. Your first Rs related experience was roatpkz, you've never played rs and even if you did you never got past tutorial island.

I played rs years and years ago when I was younger... idk why ur mad but yh so I did used to play, roat isn't my first experience but if it was whats the problem?

you lot boast about playing runescape more than other people, I don't get it... life needs looking at I think

2 hours ago, Ali said:

ciao

2 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Cya mate.

cya m8s

• Upvote 1
Just now, Graphics said:

always see kids crying about the server, but have no legit valid points to anything

theres no points really to make, its not like there are some glitches in the game or bugs its just the main parts of the games are broken.

I can sit in full bandos whipping someone who is whipping me in mage tank and they will outhit me, I'm no runescape expert but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

theres no need to make any specific points because the whole combat system isn't right, its not certain parts its the whole thing. It needs to be completely re done like gretar said he did.

Just now, Xbrzh said:

theres no points really to make, its not like there are some glitches in the game or bugs its just the main parts of the games are broken.

I can sit in full bandos whipping someone who is whipping me in mage tank and they will outhit me, I'm no runescape expert but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

theres no need to make any specific points because the whole combat system isn't right, its not certain parts its the whole thing. It needs to be completely re done like gretar said he did.

any proof so gretar can see it? and realize that its not ok?

2 minutes ago, Graphics said:

Look at my stake vid got slapped classic spec about 50 on me with 19 18 then 15 and 10 while I spec 0s and Ive legit splashed on bados 10 times and can't hit on ahrims I freeze people and THEY STILL FUCKING MOVE .... Comon graphics don't be a catlyn jennif 

Just now, panic2hard said:

Look at my stake vid got slapped classic spec about 50 on me with 19 18 then 15 and 10 while I spec 0s and Ive legit splashed on bados 10 times and can't hit on ahrims I freeze people and THEY STILL FUCKING MOVE .... Comon graphics don't be a catlyn jennif 

ok send it to gretar, explain what happened. dont cry on a post about it.

Just now, Graphics said:

ahmash pmed me asking me what my problems were so he could tell him and I sent him a clip and make a few points, I have uploaded a couple clips of things that have happened that in my opinion are wrong before.

gretar knows the combat isn't great which is why he claimed to have completely re-wrote it. hes just lazy/doesn't know how to fix it

this one id be able to deal with if it didn't happen every other fight

I have other clips but I just cba to cut them down and upload because nothing will be done anytime soon

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

ahmash pmed me asking me what my problems were so he could tell him and I sent him a clip and make a few points, I have uploaded a couple clips of things that have happened that in my opinion are wrong before.

gretar knows the combat isn't great which is why he claimed to have completely re-wrote it. hes just lazy/doesn't know how to fix it

this one id be able to deal with if it didn't happen every other fight

I have other clips but I just cba to cut them down and upload because nothing will be done anytime soon

send them to gretar, not me. Gretar listens to suggestions you have to present to him hes not gonna sit here and listen to u guys cry and not present him with anything other then that.

1 minute ago, Graphics said:

send them to gretar, not me. Gretar listens to suggestions you have to present to him hes not gonna sit here and listen to u guys cry and not present him with anything other then that.

how can I present them to someone who will never reply, ive posted many different times trying to show problems with the server.

plenty of other people have said things, there is no point

• Upvote 1
Just now, Xbrzh said:

how can I present them to someone who will never reply, ive posted many different times trying to show problems with the server.

plenty of other people have said things, there is no point

posting topics isnt presenting them to gretar, email [email protected] quickly, pm him on forums, ususaly looks that them replys when needed, skype him roatpkz, usually checks and replys when needed.

1 minute ago, Graphics said:

posting topics isnt presenting them to gretar, email [email protected] quickly, pm him on forums, ususaly looks that them replys when needed, skype him roatpkz, usually checks and replys when needed.

I legit don't understand why you are still going on about this, no disrespect but its not a secret that the server is broken... we know it, gretar knows it.

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Let my m8 xbrzh quit in peace 

pce arun 

cu smokeymontanta aka cancer hits, keep up with the vids

Just now, Xbrzh said:

I legit don't understand why you are still going on about this, no disrespect but its not a secret that the server is broken... we know it, gretar knows it.

cu smokeymontanta aka cancer hits, keep up with the vids

im not saying its not broken mate, im saying no one gives valid points everyone just crys about a certain thing without presenting it to gretar personally! if alot more people gave 25% more respect to gretar and talked to him personally he will listen and start takeing care of shit! 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Graphics said:

im not saying its not broken mate, im saying no one gives valid points everyone just crys about a certain thing without presenting it to gretar personally! if alot more people gave 25% more respect to gretar and talked to him personally he will listen and start takeing care of shit! 

well ive spoken to ahmash who hopefully will pass my points onto gretar, I understand what you mean but I think it would help if gretar was more involved with the community

24 minutes ago, Graphics said:

always see kids crying about the server, but have no legit valid points to anything

its just meridian complaining and the few retards incl Yoobs and Legend that they managed to convince/brainwash

33 minutes ago, Pyd said:

this is funny cos u urself dont kno wat "real" combat is, osrs cb is shit compared to how it was in actual 2007 thats why theyre changing it to that(poll has passed already)

atm i wudnt play osrs if i had 100b bank with maxed stats cos the combat on ther is worse than Roatz

Just now, Xbrzh said:

well ive spoken to ahmash who hopefully will pass my points onto gretar, I understand what you mean but I think it would help if gretar was more involved with the community

gretar is legit always on the test server working on the next updates. i can promise you that.

Just now, Graphics said:

gretar is legit always on the test server working on the next updates. i can promise you that.

:kappa:

20 hours ago, Why Gg said:

u see what happens when u dont give arun his fucking decanter u cunt???????

roatpkz is shit anyway barely anyone plays anymore someone find us all a new serv to dominate on thx

:smiley::kappa:

9 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

its just meridian complaining and the few retards incl Yoobs and Legend that they managed to convince/brainwash

this is funny cos u urself dont kno wat "real" combat is, osrs cb is shit compared to how it was in actual 2007 thats why theyre changing it to that(poll has passed already)

atm i wudnt play osrs if i had 100b bank with maxed stats cos the combat on ther is worse than Roatz

LMFAO sorry i forgot to include the difference in the PID system you stupid mut, like that has anything to do with how bad roatpkz is you spastic

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, panic2hard said:

Have you ever staked anywhere else besides roat? That's completely normal it's just RNG, either you hit or you don't doesn't mean its broken.

• Upvote 1

@Graphics

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎06 at 7:15 PM, Fancy Boots said:

Karils near pointless with this cb system.
Ticks are non-existant.
Spec on tank = guarenteed 60+ (Robes is better armour)
DDS hit everytime on tank, it's accuracy is too high.

Try it for yourself.

If you haven't noticed anything wrong with the combat system then you've never played Pre-EoC or Old School Runescape.

I don't know you, but you seem a little too ignorant to be a moderator on a pk'ing server.

Plus, we have told Gretar multiple times what's wrong with the combat system, and he still doesn't fix it. He obviously doesn't know how to, he's expecting us to tell him how to do it.

Reply to this topic...

×  You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

•  
2 minutes ago, Ali said:

@Graphics

Try it for yourself.

If you haven't noticed anything wrong with the combat system then you've never played Pre-EoC or Old School Runescape.

I don't know you, but you seem a little too ignorant to be a moderator on a pk'ing server.

Plus, we have told Gretar multiple times what's wrong with the combat system, and he still doesn't fix it. He obviously doesn't know how to, he's expecting us to tell him how to do it.

Reply to this topic...

×  You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

•  

clearly havent read the post 

5 hours ago, Graphics said:

clearly havent read the post 

When retards throw u replies without quoting anything uve actually said LOL. 

@Ali - Graphics didn't say anything about the combat, and even clearly stated in the 4-5 follow up posts that accused him that he never gave an opinion on the combat. Why don't you take a moment and actually read through every post before leaving such brain damaged replies? Lol 

@everyone else LISTEN 2 GRAPHICS. If you present Gretar a map out of what you want done, and can convince him that what you're saying is true and that you know what you're talking about, he will listen to you

To sit here and say "the cb is shit r0flmao, fuck gretar, fuck roatz game, fuck all!!!!" he will not take you serious nor will anyone in your future that you present suggestions like that. 

This server is actually filled with downies and all of you compose suggestions where you're 100% cry babies with no actual proposals or a plan. Just telling Gretar "X is what needs to be fixed" without any specification of what's wrong with it and/or how it works.

This farewell post is a perfect example of a cry baby- quitting because he wasn't smart enough to get his opinions heard. whaaaa :(:(

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@Ali - Graphics didn't say anything about the combat, and even clearly stated in the 4-5 follow up posts that accused him that he never gave an opinion on the combat. Why don't you take a moment and actually read through every post before leaving such brain damaged replies? Lol 

@everyone else LISTEN 2 GRAPHICS. If you present Gretar a map out of what you want done, and can convince him that what you're saying is true and that you know what you're talking about, he will listen to you

To sit here and say "the cb is shit r0flmao, fuck gretar, fuck roatz game, fuck all!!!!" he will not take you serious nor will anyone in your future that you present suggestions like that. 

This server is actually filled with downies and all of you compose suggestions where you're 100% cry babies with no actual proposals or a plan. Just telling Gretar "X is what needs to be fixed" without any specification of what's wrong with it and/or how it works.

This farewell post is a perfect example of a cry baby- quitting because he wasn't smart enough to get his opinions heard. whaaaa :(:(

god bless

6 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

The combat is broken. That's it it's broken, there's no part of the combat that's broken the whole combat system in general is broken and gretar knows that. You two are acting like he's not realised its broken because no one has told him properly 

we are all tired of the false promises and gretar getting our hopes up, I've made decent suggestions in the suggestions thread that gretar should have read but doubt he has. It is pointless, been a messed up server for years and will carry on being a messed up server. 

@kihfan55 Wasn't talkinteam about the posts. Recently I asked him in-game about the combat system. He replied saying "The combat system is fine."

You, and your pathetic "team" always comment things like "Oh the combat system is so shit, come on Exiled where the owner is not a retard like Gretar and knows how to code." Whenever you die to someone. Yet you tell me to present stuff to Gretar?

Also there's no fucking x - the combat issues are noticeable

6 hours ago, Ali said:

@kihfan55 Wasn't talkinteam about the posts. Recently I asked him in-game about the combat system. He replied saying "The combat system is fine."

You, and your pathetic "team" always comment things like "Oh the combat system is so shit, come on Exiled where the owner is not a retard like Gretar and knows how to code." Whenever you die to someone. Yet you tell me to present stuff to Gretar?

Also there's no fucking x - the combat issues are noticeable

1. Cool story dude. Never have I in my life called someone out to exiled, I don't even play that game LOL. The only time I call people out to rs is when people lose to me and say "it's just a private server rofl" so by saying that I'm assuming they wanna play the real game lol :S

Frankly, though, I see no problem with people calling out to an rsps with a better cb system? Most of you complain about roat cb when you can't compete against me, if someone else feels the same way, why aren't they allowed to call you out? Lmfao

2. There are many "x's". @Xbrzh you both are just being lazy. Arun, if I linked you your suggestions I could go through them and easily conclude what makes them all shit

U guys don't want a good server anyway.. All of u will vote yes on keeping donor, pkers, and the custom capes, chaotics, etc but you all want a balanced CB system, it's hypocritical and replicates all of ur brain damage

9 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1. Cool story dude. Never have I in my life called someone out to exiled, I don't even play that game LOL. The only time I call people out to rs is when people lose to me and say "it's just a private server rofl" so by saying that I'm assuming they wanna play the real game lol :S

Frankly, though, I see no problem with people calling out to an rsps with a better cb system? Most of you complain about roat cb when you can't compete against me, if someone else feels the same way, why aren't they allowed to call you out? Lmfao

2. There are many "x's". @Xbrzh you both are just being lazy. Arun, if I linked you your suggestions I could go through them and easily conclude what makes them all shit

U guys don't want a good server anyway.. All of u will vote yes on keeping donor, pkers, and the custom capes, chaotics, etc but you all want a balanced CB system, it's hypocritical and replicates all of ur brain damage

Lol you are all actually retarded, gretar could fix the combat easily. It would just take time which he does not want to spend, stop being retards and arguing.

and I don't use a donor account so I wouldn't vote yes to keep donor items 

33 minutes ago, Shqip Lmfao said:

forgot my iMac Administrator-password and can't Play OSRS because the new client is Java 8+. Anyways, they told me that they are bringing a new Client out in 2-3 months which doesnt need Java. 2 months left 😝😅

any good Site that sells cheap OSRS Money?

https://www.divicasales.com/orders/selectgameserver/4

i bought over 100m from them in 2014, its a fast and reliable service within 5 mins at a good price

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

1). There's no problem with that, as long as you know what a "good combat system" is like.

2). Who said that we don't want a good server? If you're so talanted in convincing people to do shit or present stuff, why haven't you done it yet? smh

The only one's wearing custom cape's are clueless wannabe raggers like Heat or every other dumb fuck who's born in the Netherlands. You can't equipp that shit at any hybrid zone (besides east but they like to call it "rag zone" so w.e) and you're a hybrid, how can you then say that due to the chaotics and custom cape's, the cb system isn't good?

There's alot to be removed, and even more to be added. But this guy @Gretar is one of the laziest mother fuckers on the planet

9 minutes ago, Ali said:

1). There's no problem with that, as long as you know what a "good combat system" is like.

2). Who said that we don't want a good server? If you're so talanted in convincing people to do shit or present stuff, why haven't you done it yet? smh

The only one's wearing custom cape's are clueless wannabe raggers like Heat or every other dumb fuck who's born in the Netherlands. You can't equipp that shit at any hybrid zone (besides east but they like to call it "rag zone" so w.e) and you're a hybrid, how can you then say that due to the chaotics and custom cape's, the cb system isn't good?

There's alot to be removed, and even more to be added. But this guy @Gretar is one of the laziest mother fuckers on the planet

heat is Estonian