Staff Feedback 6/5/2016

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Zoradz

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Smackd

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Love Wings

Ban152

John der

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

• Zoradz pinned this topic

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs (Haven't seen him login in a while but a good staff)

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend (Great but would love to see him login more)

Zoradz (best staff probably one of the best choices gretar made0

N/A

Smackd (Very active and helpful)

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John (Idk)

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead (Never see you login, Even when you're logged in you don't help)

Love Wings (Never see you login)

Ban152 (Barely ever see you login)

John der (Never seen you login)

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - my boi good admin

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend -  No Comment. Everyone already knows.

Zoradz -  my boi radz next co owner up2date

Graphics<<<<<< Give his fucking mod back now .

the fuck were you thinking gretar.

Smackd - Hes Rahal

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John - Good Forums Moderator Good mate

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - Garbage Demote This kid.

Love Wings - Im Mac Banned.

Ban152 - 

John der - 

Moderator Camel.

7213282452216336.gif

Edited by King Falador
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

"global mod moderator" lmfao not much to say about yoobs 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Don't see you online anymore really ateast not on legend 

Zoradz

Good admin one of roat pkz best staff 

Panic2hard

best staff in game

Smackd

Good mod so far only real active staff along with zoradz 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

idk u do forum related shit at least i hope

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Don't really think your ready for moderator even though its been months should be more active and constantly help people out and if u do good just do more of it 

Love Wings

Barely see you on too but you do help sometimes so idk

Ban152

Get more active good ss and nice personn

John der

Don't ever see you online, Should be demoted tbh

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - Inactive logs in for 2 mins.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - Haven't seen him anywhere.

Zoradz - One of the best!

N/A

Smackd - Good.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John - You serious?

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - Sometimes saw him logged in and helps if you need help :)  

Love Wings - Never seen him.

Ban152 - Sometimes logged in.

John der - Who is he??

4 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

inactive m8

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

INACTIVE IDK TF U DO SOZ

Zoradz

one of the best, but tell gretar to remove my mark ,,

N/A

Smackd

Good boi iguess

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

idk

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

No comment..-trash-

Love Wings

inactive

Ban152

inactive

John der

inactive ASF

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Idk why you still admin mate

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Good, but inactive (idk if not same time zone)

Zoradz

Good. But you need to be more active.

Sandal

Boss.

Smackd

IDK

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

You giving free warning, you warned me i still dont know myself Why. 4DEMOTE.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

GOOD.

Love Wings

GOOD, BUT INACTIVE (Its exmas iknow, same to me :))

Ban152

Bye.

John der

Never saw you online :L

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

good

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

rlly dun now

Zoradz

decent i guess

N/A

Smackd

greedy af

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

should just demote this idiot

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

nice ss

Love Wings

idk who u are

Ban152

get more active ples

John der

get more active

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Ok

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Meh always on alts

Zoradz

OK

N/A

Smackd

V OK if u stop ragging me u get admin

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Ok 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Trash ss kys

Love Wings

Me mate jack

Ban152

OK

John der

OK

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs king yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend inactive but does behind the scene work

Zoradz active + good

Craig - most active best help !

Smackd spastic but active

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John good work m9

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

meh

Love Wings

demote

Ban152

meh

John der

demote

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

best admin

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

good admin

Zoradz

good admin

N/A

Smackd

good guy good mod

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

nice guy, does hes job fairly

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

best ss

Love Wings

lol good job but inactive

Ban152

havnt seen u on

John der

???

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Yoobs has made it so a lot of players don't like asking him for help and i cant speak for others but i personally dont trust him with my information because after ph had there little fued mr taylor was exposing some of the dirty pking tricks they were doing like yoobs giving out my ip to dr4g0nb0ys0n to ddos me (i have screenshots of taylor admitting it ingame aswell, then later dr4g0nb0ys0n denying it then admitting it) Inactive was hoping that when U got demoted you would be more active u are prob gonna say u got irl stuff going on but whenever u log in its on emily fields u flame some people ban this that or w/e then log out. Needs to be demoted to regular player as clearly you dont give a fuck about roat pkz anymore & i also have u teleing out of wild while tbed on vid 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Same with yoobs idk why u get some credit for doing stuff behind the scenes like recoveries when @Ahmash @Game Support II 2 active and more trust worthy players can do it & they deserve your position more + not 2 mention spy network now told us that you leaked peoples alts to your clan

Zoradz

Doing a good job in game the community really likes u and looks towards u 4 help and u are always usually there but for forums  stop locking topics on  when there is no need to here are 2 examples:

1. closing my suggestion topic when most of the community hasn't given a say just some shit pkers that want this to be 07 as bad as possible

2.  Apple pie did not post this in under bug abuse it was just clearly a funny clip he was trying to show 2 the server no need to lock it

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

Smackd

PROMOTE SMACKD HE IS THE ONLY STAFF MEMBER THAT DEALS WITH PKING PROBLEMS (nsers/ rushers/ raggers etc) its a pking server but truthfully I was very disappointed when i found out you banned an account for attacking you with prayer on other then that really good job needs promotion asap

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

nice forum looks good it was going to be obvious that some players wouldn't agree with you but oh well still doing good job

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

How you are not mod yet?? @Gretar literally the only SS that is ever online & helps & is still friendly. SOOO much of the server gives you shit for no reason u still strive to help and better the community good job bro

Love Wings

My a7e but inactive 

Ban152

good pker & my friend but inactive dont think this position was suitable 4 u

John der

In game position was not suitable for u, should of just got wiki rank on forums

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  additional note I think the whole staff team except for Zoradz Smackd & Bind U dead should be changed. Legend & Yoobs were good to the staff team 1nce upon a time but clearly that is over now there are more new players that are active and deserve there positions ofc gretar not gonna promote regular players to admin but he should be looking into replacing them (bring ungrateful back) 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
BRING UNGRATEFUL BACK + give zoradz credit when it is due
  • Upvote 5
8 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Chill guy. 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Luv u

Zoradz

Beast. U doin a great job 

N/A

Smackd

My fav staff so far.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Hii

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Good boi 

Love Wings

Ooo

Ban152

Hi

John der

Hi m8 never seen u xD

Desert ship.

Yoobs doing nothing 

legend doing nothing 

zoraidz not bad 

Smackd one of the best staff if not the best 

bind u mod doing great promotion needed 

ban doing good I like the guy and he's still one of the players not just a staff member 

graphics still the best 

ungrateful still great 

• Upvote 3

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs 

Why is he a global admin?????????

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Seen him on a little but he's chill, always helps out my friends.

Zoradz

Best staff member up to date, I love this player for everything he does and everything he stands for. No criticism, he's nice, he always helps players regardless of his position as a staff member, Gretar made the best choice by trusting Zoradz with Admin rank.

N/A

(Next global mod is Smackd???)

Smackd

Super chill, known him since 2013. Makes funny jokes and always helps out when it's needed. 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

I'm not active on forums, but what i've seen from him is that he can take control of most topics (in a good way.) Keep it up!

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Good SS

Love Wings

Logs in for 5 mins, advertises his cc to make himself looks good, logs out. 

Ban152

No comment

John der

No comment.

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - Playing on an alt all the time, not a staff member actually. Never on yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - I see you a little more than yoobs, still inactive though 

Zoradz - For sure one of the top 3 most active staff, keep up the good work.

N/A

Smackd - Very active does a great job @ what needs to be done

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John - I still don't know you

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - Overall the most active SS at the time, should be the next to get mod before any one else below.

Love Wings - Good but i've only been seeing you for around 30mins-2hours, more active = more promotion.

Ban152 - Seen you ONCE for maybe 1 hour talking about 'cant wait to be active again!' then I never seen you online again after that.

John der - Still have no idae who u r

• Upvote 3

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Active, helpful, and chill - good with players hhh

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

#1 staker king stijn always helping me behind the scenes 

Zoradz

Very active and helpful

N/A

Smackd

Veery active good promotion from SS next stop co owner??

King Beez

Great lad still waiting on that promotion

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

#StopTheFlameJohn2k16

img%22Server Support
No comments on the server supports as eh.. they are on time from time but don't really do much

9 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

inactive

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

inactive

Zoradz

#1 staff keep up the great work m8,  @Gretar giv him a custom kangaroo pet he earned it

N/A

Smackd

good staff member really chill

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

doing a great job

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

best ss but i dont think hes ready for mod yet

Love Wings

inactive

Ban152

inactive

John der

great helper

i recommend game support for ss cos hes experienced has had his own servers in past, hes capable of being a good staff and he knows how to code

• Upvote 1

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Don't see you on very much anymore, don't know why but not a bad staff member

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Same with yoobs don't see you very much, don't have much to say about you.

Zoradz

Not a bad staff member usually active and always trying to help.

N/A

Next update add one? 0.0

Smackd

Very helpful and an active pker, other staff can learn from him.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Never had any problems with you.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Should probably be promoted in my opinion. Very active and helpful

Love Wings

Always trying to help

Ban152

Don't see you often, but when I do you are trying to help people

John der

same with ban152

yoobs - amazing active admin always fair with the players love this guy

legend - ppl say hes not active in game but he does behind the scene work (L0L)

john - only seems to focus on me 

smackd retarded 16 yr old called me caitlyn jenner for a month becus i had the name selena gomez confused baby dick virgin

love wongs - wouldint banned i dont now when he told me fucked ur sistar new bob mom 

rest - stay easy

• Upvote 3
15 hours ago, Zoradz said:

img%22Global Moderator:kappa:(s)
Yoobs 

Inactive

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Man like behind the scenes...

Zoradz

Best staff member there is

N/A

Smackd

Helpful and active

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Great staff member 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Doing a good job, maybe mod soon

Love Wings

Barely see you online

Ban152

Good guy, inactive

John der

Don't see you around

10 minutes ago, John said:

@Reign Of Taylor Actually it might seem like I'm always on your case about stuff, but the truth is you break more rules than any other user combined so that's probably why.

@Sinister I actually take good feedback into account try to improve, I ignore/hide the troll/flame posts @Kihfan55's post for example.

@desert ship hi lol.

You're failing to mention how you 1. Don't deserve your position 2. Are extremely pessimistic about this server with almost an aura of arrogance/self importance. 

It's not a "troll/flame post", it's a genuine feedback. This thread isn't about "ways to improve" it's about how you've done thus far. From my vantage point I think you should be demoted and however I say that is my choice, especially with my word meaning just as much as every other member. 

edit: also you probably shouldn't just delete my post because you disagree... Shows weakness. As for this post in particular, you tagged me so I feel that I should have the right to respond.

Edited by Kihfan55
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

You're failing to mention how you 1. Don't deserve your position 2. Are extremely pessimistic about this server with almost an aura of arrogance/self importance. 

It's not a "troll/flame post", it's a genuine feedback. This thread isn't about "ways to improve" it's about how you've done thus far. From my vantage point I think you should be demoted and however I say that is my choice, particularly how my word means just as much as every other member. 

0b9ae557f9.png Whatever you say buddy, don't include flame in your feedbacks from now on or i'll instantly remove them. And no I'm not pessimistic about the server at all I just know when things are a fucking stupid idea. (Fix pid) complaints, I do agree combat is slacking but there's no need to constantly whine about make a HQ thread about combat and maybe people will tend to notice it more and actually try to do something about it.

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - promote never did a bad job

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - never see on anymore - demote to normal mod idk??? i love u stijn but its true i think uve out grown the server.

Zoradz - fine

N/A - need one smckd

Smackd - amazing

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John - shit

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - cancerous v bad.

Love Wings - good 

Ban152 good 

John der good

2 hours ago, John said:

Edited by natalia
3 minutes ago, John said:

0b9ae557f9.png Whatever you say buddy, don't include flame in your feedbacks from now on or i'll instantly remove them. And no I'm not pessimistic about the server at all I just know when things are a fucking stupid idea. (Fix pid) complaints, I do agree combat is slacking but there's no need to constantly whine about make a HQ thread about combat and maybe people will tend to notice it more and actually try to do something about it.

ive posted videos plenty of times about whats wrong with roatz, for example the prayer delays, the only time gretar replied was to try and explain how what I showed was how it was supposed to be when it really wasn't.

I'm not going to waste my time making a thread that is going to change nothing and probably not even be looked at

Just now, John said:

Blue - well, I'm sure people would love to hear your ideas. From those of us who have been actively trying to improve the server we've seen nothing from you, so basically, you've just been flaming people who have been trying and making no effort yourself.

Green - that's the first time you've said that and it was after Zoradz and Yoobs mentioned it. I believe your quote was "hybridders crying", with the only impression that could possibly come of that is you want nothing done about it.

As for your threat to remove my feedback post: I will continue to flame your ability as a staff member if you continue to act with some sort of superiority over people who care about the server, that's just how it is

• Upvote 1

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - yoobs you do yoobs.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - helps when he is on and does things behind the scenes

Zoradz - great guy, probally best staff member atm

Graphics - Legend.

Smackd - King smackd abuses but still helps people out, active.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John - It may not seem you do a lot for most people, but you do. Forums is not horrid so thanks :)

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead - Probally the most helpful / active staff member other than smackd.

Love Wings - Never see you online

Ban152 - See you on time from time but always at meth

John der - Who are you lol