Rag Rule

Whats up everyone!

There's so many issues with the current ragging/rushing rule and i understand that. The best thing to do in my opinion would be adding a system in-game that prevents people who aren't risking from attacking you which means that people cannot say off and stuff like that to stop them from being attacked etc. This system would be easy enough to implement and would prevent a lot of the ragging that is going on since the mac ban/pk cooldown system is shit.

If you're going to comment something stupid, just stop while you're ahead as ill just get you infracted on the forums this is a legit suggestion and doesn't require any autism.

• Upvote 9
54 minutes ago, drekel said:

"if you disgaree, you'll be infracted"

nice to know you openly abuse ur powers, 'noobs'

Are you actually missing half of your brain ??? I said if you "comment something stupid you will be infracted" not if you disagree, those are two completely different things. I can't even content moderate on the forums either only Zoradz, Tupac and John can, so one of them would have to agree with the punishment. Nice to know you openly have no fucking functioning brain cells you idiotic invalid, like seriously please fucking try and use some brain cells before you post on the forums, it's actually getting embarrassing that people like you are allowed to type on these forums. I also said this thread "doesn't require any autism" but clearly you have brought that to this thread, ask your father to bash you a little softer with his dick next time and maybe you won't be so fucking braindead.

Stopped reading all these shitty replies, especially from OP, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but this isn't a proper solution at all.

Imagine I'm wearing a Max set, or even a Dharok's set, and I don't want to skull. However, I'm willing to fight anyone. You're basically saying someone in welfare is unable to attack me. That sucks.

Also,  you completely ignored the issue of someone in welfare ragging others in welfare, like this isn't an issue or doesn't matter. Ragging isn't about attacking others for their gear, it's just done to piss people off and stop them PK'ing how they want to. So the risk factor is irrelevant. Pro-raggers will still be able to rag with risked items and your idea will let them get away with it.

A possible solution I've seen implemented successfully on another server is a custom blacklist feature, where anybody you add to the list cannot attack you (from any of their accounts) for a set time or until you remove them from said list. It's not pretty and should only work in certain areas, but it's still better than this IMO. 

However, if you ask me, this sort of mollycoddling shouldn't be necessary in the first place. Ragging is a fake word made up by people who can't compete. Therefore it has never affected me, and I'm 100% unraggable because I enjoy being attacked constantly.

@John Clean this topic of off-topic nonsense please.

Edited by PK Guy
tagging John so he sorts this mess (hopefully)
9 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

@Yoobs You're legit retarded if you think I actually got keylogged by Rolforion. You clown HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Keylogged bro you're so funny. Ask the man him self if he ever key logged me. Dont come up with bullshit. Tom ain't gonn get unban don't even try, gretar said -> https://gyazo.com/35c8030a4d49b91a2004b38a515eabc3

Don't know why you still quoting me, thought I wasn't relevant at all. Oh well :$

:noose: