Achievements

Jesus im glad ur staff and im not, ur brain is better than me. 

Im in full support of the daily/weekly/permanent challanges.

Also the Vet ranks/Youtuber rank idea is brilliant, If they don't add the crown/youtube emblem they could change the name of the player to the color of their rank ... I feel like arabs would assume people with crowns are staff then they end up getting scammed like retards.

Edited by Ungrateful
2 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

Jesus im glad ur staff and im not, ur brain is better than me. 

Im in full support of the daily/weekly/permanent challanges.

Also the Vet ranks/Youtuber rank idea is brilliant, If they don't add the crown/youtube emblem they could change the name of the player to the color of their rank ... I feel like arabs would assume people with crowns are staff then they end up getting scammed like retards.

It's not hard to have a better brain than u

17 hours ago, Tupac said:

Fucking brilliant.

Also, I'm assuming that many of us would immediately be granted completed tasks, as some of this things (ex. Bank value) we already have.

True, players would probably be rewarded for all of them if they already have it. Would just have to make it so that the rewards wouldn't flood eco and would be rewards like extra custom class slots or like increased friends list sizes etc or even more bank space 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...