What happened to new client

Salad

So as many of you know the client was supposed to come out today. I think you guys should know about what happened. Around last week I was hired by Gretar to create a new client since the previous client developer bailed on him after receiving $1,500. I managed to finish the client in around 7 hours (You guys saw it on the test client). Gretar then gave me the latest client to pack midday on Monday. I worked almost nonstop from Monday-Wednesday to perfect the client and make sure you guys have a smooth time playing on the client. Once I finished, I asked permission to work on the source but was denied. Gretar told me that he wanted to do the source-sided work himself and that I have worked hard enough. I was kind of annoyed by this because in my mind this was something that should have been completed by today but instead will probably be completed later in the month. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that Gretar gets everything done by next week.  I will keep you guys updated.

Edited by Salad
  • Upvote 5

Cheers for all you've done so far anyway.

Obviously a dedicated guy who gets things done, in a time roat seriously needs it.

If the client turns out to live up to its expectation, alongside how I have seen you interact and comment on suggestions on the forums, I would be happy to see you as a permanent dev tbh.

Edited by GORILLAS

lol ofc

58 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Cheers for al you've done so far anyway, Sandal.

Obviously a dedicated guy who gets things done, in a time roat seriously needs it.

If the client turns out to live up to its expectation, alongside how I have seen you interact and comment on suggestions on the forums, I would be happy to see you as a permanent dev tbh.

lamoo

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Cheers for all you've done so far anyway.

I'm pretty sure you had Sandal in this post before. ;=;

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Also, if the client is ready can the yters on here test it?

There's no point because nothing server sided is set up.  I wanted to get a free members on yesterday because I thought the server would be done by then.

Edited by Salad

39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

U think Gretar handed over 1500$ without setting up any sort of contracts?

Lol

47 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Rip, gretar can't take any legal actions?

It doesn't bother him all that much. 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Zoradz and Gretar @ it again creating fake accounts called "salad" and "making new clients" smh :/ 

You got me :noose:

8 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

U think Gretar handed over 1500$ without setting up any sort of contracts?

He charged back the payment

6 hours ago, Tupac said:

ur crown is angled downhill just like ur life

LMAO

4 hours ago, jumper19 said:

Nice work fam, lets hope to hop on the new client soon:)

it WILL be out soon.  I promise

6 hours ago, Team Villi said:

Can't say I didn't see it coming 

I'm sorry that I failed team villi :(

6 hours ago, poza style said:

Obviously wat else do u expect from the staff, knew some bullshit was coming rofl 

What do you mean? It's none of the staff members fault.

3 hours ago, jumper19 said:

@Salad Hey will zulrah be added fam?

Because everyone is complaining about lack of super donor perks/overcrowding at dzone/all pvm in wildy, could make Zulrah in a safe instanced zone, which is only accessible for super donators

1) A useful super donator only perk

2) No crowding for people killing it as its instanced

3) Not in wildy as another super donor perk

Tbf tho we want to PROMOTE ALL WILDY ACTIVITY so still not sure, just,a thought.

Edited by GORILLAS

1 minute ago, GORILLAS said:

Because of everyone is complaining about lack of super donor perks/overcrowding at dzone/all pvm in wildy, could make Zulrah in a safe instanced zone, which is only accessible for super donators

Tbf tho we want to PROMOTE ALL WILDY ACTIVITY so still not sure, just,a thought.

+1 for this

8 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Because everyone is complaining about lack of super donor perks/overcrowding at dzone/all pvm in wildy, could make Zulrah in a safe instanced zone, which is only accessible for super donators

This would allow super donators to create a monopoly for toxic blowpipes.  Wouldn't be the best idea to only allow access to super donators.

• Yoobs locked this topic